Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who would you want to meet from RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeoSphere

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm
it would be interesting meeting Wesker, he can teach me a thing or two, or use me as a experiment. I simply don't mind as long I serve Albert Wesker  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 pm
Wesker's an interesting person, but Claire seems like someone I'd want to meet and talk to.

For crying out loud, she's a survivor of Raccoon City. Plenty of stories to tell I'm sure.  

YHVHApostle

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 am
I would love to meet Albert Wesker, although it would be very dangerous. >.> I would have to make sure that I do not get injected with any needles. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:32 pm
Wesker hands down! He talks with such big words and doesn't use any slang reallly. If he wasn't evil i bet the chicks would be all over him.  

CadaverMutilatr

x-Kitsune Fox-x

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 pm
wesker!! heart heart whee whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:20 am
Ada Wong, so I can ask her why she used her real name when she was on her mission...some spy she is.. stare  

Twili-Chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am
Twili-Chan
Ada Wong, so I can ask her why she used her real name when she was on her mission...some spy she is.. stare
Maybe Ada Wong isn't her real name... Maybe her real name is something different entirely, and NOBODY knows it... o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm
Had a conversation like this a few days ago, except it was which RE chick would I bang?

Said Jill. Classic. Would like to have a sandwich with her.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Had a conversation like this a few days ago, except it was which RE chick would I bang?

Well, the only way I'd do a sandwich is if I was in the middle. I ain't goin for no Devil's Three Way.
In fact, I'm Russian. All our sandwiches are open faced.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

Well, the only way I'd do a sandwich is if I was in the middle. I ain't goin for no Devil's Three Way.
In fact, I'm Russian. All our sandwiches are open faced.

I don't think I may be clever enough, because I have no idea what the hell you meant by open faced. And oh hell yeah. Jill sandwich with another woman, or no sandwich at all.

But I was originally referring to a sandwich at like Subway. Crazy Bio.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:52 am
Open faced as in there's no piece of bread on top. You just take a piece of bread, put whatever you want on top of it and eat it, without covering it.

"Use an open faced club: The sand wedge!"
"Mmmm... Open faced club sandwitch."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm
I would like to meet leon, and my reason? Well lets jsut say I'll havea snpier rifle aimed at his head when he arrives at our meeting place. Aside from that I would say Ada and Jill.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm
Alkaizer87
I would like to meet leon, and my reason? Well lets jsut say I'll havea snpier rifle aimed at his head when he arrives at our meeting place. Aside from that I would say Ada and Jill.
Bullet in the brain is quick and painless. You must hate Leon a lot less than I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 am
hmmm...Billy Coen definitely. I would love to know more about his story.  

Baroque_murder

Lt Archangel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 am
I would like to meet Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Barry Burton, and Rebecca Chambers and ask them first hand on how fighting those zombies is. It looks like fun!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff