Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do any of you get beaten up by your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  HELL YEAH!! ALWAYS!!! T-T My parents are ebbil
  uum....soooooometimes x_x;;;
  rarely :P
  nevaaar
  not telling you!!
View Results

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:10 pm
They don't beat me up- they just hit me sometimes, or they ground me- take away my cell. Nice stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:05 am
Beaten up? Yes, all the time, at least twice a day, once if I'm lucky xd

Seriously though, not that often. My parents rather just talk to me... and if you think I'm lucky... think again. Listening to them talking non-stop for 2 hours is worse than any beating, I swear I'd rather get beaten up in 15 min than to listen to them talk for 2 hours... it just gets worse and worse xp

Cat-Whiskers

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:12 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Beaten up? Yes, all the time, at least twice a day, once if I'm lucky xd

Seriously though, not that often. My parents rather just talk to me... and if you think I'm lucky... think again. Listening to them talking non-stop for 2 hours is worse than any beating, I swear I'd rather get beaten up in 15 min than to listen to them talk for 2 hours... it just gets worse and worse xp
lol yeah...I hate listening to my parents nagging and nagging endlessly. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:08 pm
when i was small... i think it stopped when i was like 5th or 6th grade  

[Cewl]

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:39 am
Meh. So much violence. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:40 am
Others said that being disciplined is good...But it's not that good when U're being disciplined cry  

mermaidmelody33

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:50 am
If they do... I'm going to have a lot of fun fighting back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:44 am
Blibbles
If they do... I'm going to have a lot of fun fighting back.
Lol fighting back is REALLY fun~~ It also gives you more experiences in real fight and gives you a quick reaction~~~ I always fight my parents~~ (for reals)  

[.Higan Bana.]

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:57 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Yasuragi-chan
Quote:
and that's also why 90% of the asians are quiet
i guess us asians are afraid to do anything that might get us in trouble (i'm not so sure taht's true for everybody though)

hmm that's very interesting, yeah I'm always very quiet, and I always feel like I have to ask my parents permission before I go out, even if it's for like an half an hour (for like little walks and stuff), I feel like I'm sneaking around or something when I don't tell them,and I seem to always get "caught". like I turn one corner and I run into my grandpa or when I'm just about into my house, I turn around and my grandma's there! You see i live right next to my grandparents.. now I don't know about other ppl's grandparents, but mine are just soo infuriating! arghh.. words can't begin to describe how they're like or how i feel about them, so i shall be off!

Omg, you're just like me!!! eek I also feel the need to ask my parents' permission to even go out on my own, even though I'm nearly 18. Plus my grandparents are also infuriating.
My parents are overprotective - they always want to know exactly where I am. Whenever I go round a friend's house I even have to phone my mum up to let her know I got to their house safely! -sighs- stare

eek *gasps* ME TOO!! arghh, even if they don't tell me to do it, i feel like i have to, i feel so relatable to you guys.. i've never felt that before towards ppl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:18 pm
Yasuragi-chan
Tokioka
Minielf
Yasuragi-chan
Quote:
and that's also why 90% of the asians are quiet
i guess us asians are afraid to do anything that might get us in trouble (i'm not so sure taht's true for everybody though)

hmm that's very interesting, yeah I'm always very quiet, and I always feel like I have to ask my parents permission before I go out, even if it's for like an half an hour (for like little walks and stuff), I feel like I'm sneaking around or something when I don't tell them,and I seem to always get "caught". like I turn one corner and I run into my grandpa or when I'm just about into my house, I turn around and my grandma's there! You see i live right next to my grandparents.. now I don't know about other ppl's grandparents, but mine are just soo infuriating! arghh.. words can't begin to describe how they're like or how i feel about them, so i shall be off!

Omg, you're just like me!!! eek I also feel the need to ask my parents' permission to even go out on my own, even though I'm nearly 18. Plus my grandparents are also infuriating.
My parents are overprotective - they always want to know exactly where I am. Whenever I go round a friend's house I even have to phone my mum up to let her know I got to their house safely! -sighs- stare

eek *gasps* ME TOO!! arghh, even if they don't tell me to do it, i feel like i have to, i feel so relatable to you guys.. i've never felt that before towards ppl
Yep, that's what brings us all together. Similar upbringing consisting of paranoid parents and a non-existent childhood. It's that 'chinese thing' all over again. xd  

Tokioka

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:19 pm
my parents no longer have a need to worry about me because they know for a fact that i have no life. If i did i wouldn't be here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:22 pm
You know? I always imagined a day, where my dad is trying to beat me up because I did something bad, and then we'd be using or Taiji to fight one another, so artistically. (My dad's the Italian one, but he absolutely enjoys Chinese culture much more than Italian culture.)  

Bury Michigan

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:24 pm
Blibbles
You know? I always imagined a day, where my dad is trying to beat me up because I did something bad, and then we'd be using or Taiji to fight one another, so artistically. (My dad's the Italian one, but he absolutely enjoys Chinese culture much more than Italian culture.)

taiji? are you sure you're not talking about tai chi?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:31 pm
magicvials
Blibbles

I am talking about Tai Chi, but Taiji is also one of it's spellings. I think it's better this way.  

Bury Michigan

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:38 pm
Blibbles
magicvials
Blibbles

I am talking about Tai Chi, but Taiji is also one of it's spellings. I think it's better this way.

Oh I did not know that. what's wrong with Tai Chi?
okay so off topic here but does anyone remember how to spell siccors? sizzors something like that.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff