Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 pm
Aleka Lonsun
[[ rolleyes XD ]]
Sky jumped. She wasn't expecting to hear any voices, let alone directed at her,
"Who's there?"
She whispered.

" iz me "jackson let a lerntern "can you zee now ?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 pm
jackson looks at takahashi"guess zat would be me" jackson get's up and heads tword the bath room"  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 pm
"Oh, well, see you late then..."
She didn't really know who he was still. She didn't know anyone, all she'd heard were rumors about the brothers. At the moment she was fine with them forgetting she was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:18 pm
"Good than get up there and run it. I will be there in five minutes I expect it full and ready for me to get in." He walked up and to his middle brothers room. "Hey draco, get up." He knocked on the door.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Aleka Lonsun
"Oh, well, see you late then..."
She didn't really know who he was still. She didn't know anyone, all she'd heard were rumors about the brothers. At the moment she was fine with them forgetting she was there.
as jackson was leveing he wisperd" you have a good chance to get ze heck out of here  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 pm
I walk around the house and hear my brother knocking on my door upstairs, i shake my head and say up to him *Hey man im already up and out, just dont wake up any one else sleeping* i walk over to the dining area and find the dishes out *god dang.....wish he would clean up after himself, whether we have slaves or not* i pick up his dishes and carry them on a shoulder to the kitchen,t hen put them into the dishwasher and close it. i lean back into it as it closes and starts to wash them. I begin to think and daze out while thinking of what to do  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm
jackson starts runing takahashi's bath and wispered to him self " i hate zese people "jackson looked behind him to make shure no one heard him and no one was there  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm
He walked down and stood in front of his middle brother. "So what are you doin today?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He walked down and stood in front of his middle brother. "So what are you doin today?"
the bath was warm and ready or Takahashi to get in jackson yelled " master Takahashi your bath its ready  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:26 pm
He sighed hearing his slave calling him. "Well gotta go." He grabbed a beer out of the fridge and started heading upstairs  

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:26 pm
i look over to him and sigh *well first thing was to clean up your mess, that u didnt even work on in the first place. we may have slaves here man thanks to dad but dont use them like animals. they are people after all, they ended up here one way or another but they are still here* i say firmly and stand up *besides that i wanted to take one of the slaves and do some exercises around the house, maybe teach them some fun things and let them get out, maybe let them snuggle up in my bed while im out since i know those cages must be horrible to sleep in*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 pm
"Whatever." HE popped open the beer and started drinking it. "I am going out to a party today and won't be back until late tonight."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:29 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He sighed hearing his slave calling him. "Well gotta go." He grabbed a beer out of the fridge and started heading upstairs
jackson ste out the towl for him si steep on when he get's out so he wont slip "havw a good bath zir" jackson walked out and went to the basement on his way he saw Dracoso" good morning master Dracoso zir  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:31 pm
*Ah good morning Jackson, and how are you doing today?* I said as i headed down, i patted him on the shoulder and smiled as we headed down to the basement *i hope there isnt too much work, and that my younger brother hasnt been too 'needy'* we walk into the basement where all the slaves are awake or asleep in their cages, i feel a bit bad for it but it was his fathers rules.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:32 pm
Cloe wanted to go outside. But she never was truely allowed. She looked out the window and sat on the window sill with her hands on the window.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff