Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Suna Safehaven Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 pm
(All documents would have been destroyed, but luckily I had the exact same info written down and hid on my person.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:55 pm
( i know, i was just trying to make the mission sound more offical)  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:29 pm
(o.k then ill just go then...)

"then you sir." Spike said as he took the scroll then ran back out of the safehaven and went to the kazekages office.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm
Jono stretched as he approached Kurisu's clone and asked, "Got anything for me?"  

Fanoto

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:25 pm
"Ah, just in time Jone, saved an important one for you, the library was completley destroyed and needs repair."

*Kurisu's sand clone handed jono the scroll.*

Scroll States: Library Repair
Objective: Salvage whatever books/documents you can and repair the Library.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
"I've never been one for literature, but why not." Jono commented as he took the scroll Kurisu offered him. Taking a step outside, Jono looked around still seeing the air marked with the smoke of earlier. Sighing at the fact that everything had been taken down so quickly, Jono took off in the direction of the Library.  

Fanoto

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:47 pm
Ronnel walked wearily into the safe haven. He saw that many people were already here, sleeping while they waited for the reconstruction efforts to repair their homes. He sank onto one of the unclaimed cots and took off his shinobi equipment. The last things he took off were the bandages around him hands, elbows and joints. The insides were bloody. He looked at where the bandages had been and grimaced. Everything he had used to beat up on the poor defenseless boulder was raw and bloody.He walked over to one of the basin sinks and used water from his canteen to wash some of the blood off. When he finished, he refilled his canteen, went to the cot he was using, sank onto it, and passed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:56 am
Ronnel woke up to the sounds of movement. He looked around and saw that several civilians had left already. He got up and put back on his nin equipment. He grinned. "Maybe someone's at the Academy now..." He turned towards the Academy and started walking.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am
Ronnel walked into the Safe haven remembering where he'd seen the weights.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 am
Katsuro Followed ronnel looking for wieghts  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:51 am
Ronnel stepped into the rear caverns and pulled out a light box. He tossed it to Katsuro. "Here ya go."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:53 am
Katsuro Pulled out a few objects that looked to go around the limbs he quickly put the wieghts on but not feeling any heavier "how do these work?" katsuro asked  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:55 am
Ronnel grinned. "Put a LITTLE chakra in those."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:59 am
Katsuro looked over at ronnels grin then carfully started focusing chakra into the wieghts soon the wieghts went from light to an extra50 pounds but he need it little more so he focused and got 62 extra pounds the wieght was evenly divided onto each arm katsuro started to mos=ve thee extra wieght really effected his movment "Hell ya with these I'll get stronger in no time ill add a little bit more every day" katsuro begen walking around slowly still adjusting to the wieght  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm
"Hold still. I want to check to see if your muscles can handle this." ( Shindan no Jutsu" Ronnel started checking Katsuro.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff