Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:41 pm
"Yes, please be more careful. I know you're reckless but this place is quite dangerous." Guy added.

Luke averted eyes in embarrassment, "I know." He certainly couldn't argue against it, because what she said was true.

Guy noticed that Coralina took some of the guilt upon herself. "It's not your fault. Mistakes were made but in the end we're alright."

Mieu looked sad, "It's so dangerous.."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:44 pm
"Yes. Don't blame yourself. But since we're all together again and no one's really hurt, why don't we go to the clearing. For real this time. Coralina, can you lead the way?" Tear said, trying to cheer her up.

"Ah! Uhm.. A-alright!" She nodded with a smile and began to lead the way east, to where the clearing really was. "It may take a little longer since we went in the opposite direction, but we can rest there for a while." Sacha agreed with a happy "mieu!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 pm
"Yeah, sure." Guy agreed and followed after, but then noticed that Luke wasn't following. "You haven't lost your appetite have you?"

"Of course not." He shook his head and caught up with them. He felt dejected, but it wouldn't take long for that to subside. There were worse things then broken pride.

Mieu was happily following after the others, humming softly to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 pm
Tear watched Luke, to makes sure he would stay with the group this time. "By the way, how big is this clearing?" Tear asked, turning to Coralina.

"Uhm, let's see... well... I think it was a camo ground at one time, or something, It's actually pretty big, but unless you know where to look, it's sort of difficult to find. My family and I stumbled over it a few years ago, when we went to visit my grandparents," she explained about the place they were headed towards.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm
"It was? So there are no inhabitants as far are you know now?" Guy asked, wondering just how large this area was.

"I just hope it's not infested with monsters.." Luke replied, looking around cautiously.

"I wonder what kinds of fruit there are." Mieu mused aloud as he floated closer to Luke. "What do you think, master?"

"Who cares as long as it's edible and tastes good." Luke replied with a shrug.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 pm
"That's a good point. There could be monsters there. Are you sure there aren't any?" Tear asked Coralina, agreeing with the point Luke brought up.

"Ah, well. For some reason, monsters never go there. We've visited a few times, and each time it seems... well, not deserted, but there are no monsters at all, or any traces of them. But it's not a dangerous place, so I'm not sure why they don't go there.... As for what kinda of fruits, there are kirima and amango. There may be others, but that's what I'm certain of!" She smiled a bit. "I think we'll be there really soon."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:29 pm
"That's strange, maybe there's some sort of sacred barrier." Guy pondered aloud.

"That is a little out of the ordinary, but I doubt there would be a barrier in a place like this."

"You never know." Mieu chimed in, "There could be a sacred tree."

"No one asked you." Luke glared at Mieu.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Tear heard Luke's tone of voice and watched Coralina carefully to see what she would do. She didn't know what exactly would set her off.

"Well. I think Mieu has a good point! There may be a sacred tree there, or something like it!" Coralina said in a loud voice, which was very much a warning sign."We're almost there!" She smiled, back to her normal self.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm
Hearing Coralina speak loudly made him jump in surprise. Luke straightened himself up once he noticed that she wasn't jumping for her guns, though he guessed she still wouldn't be able to shoot him.

"Well, that might be a possibility. It could have been used to protect the area when people lived there." Guy replied and then laughed softly. "Good, I'm quite famished myself."

"We can have a picnic." The Cheagle was leaning over Luke's shoulder now, swaying a little at they walked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:50 pm
"Now that you mention it, I'm feeling hungry myself. This would be a good time for a break." Tear nodded her head.

"Good! And I think a picnic would be fun! Then... well... I'll be able to get to know those who I'm traveling with better!" She stepped through two trees and into the clearing. There was a pond with a river running through it, so the water was clear, and there were trees around it laden with fruit. There was a lot of space on the ground where fresh green grass grew. "This is it!" She walked over to the pond and dipped her hands into the water, drinking it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Luke stared wide eyed at the scenery. "Woah..!" He sprinted a little ahead of the others, "This is really something. Reminds me of some sort of paradise!"

Mieu was smiling widely, "This is great!" He cheered, bouncing around on Luke's shoulder.

"It is beautiful!" Guy smiled as he took a closer look into the river. "It seems as though it's untouched.. I wonder how many people know about this place."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 pm
"From the looks of it, it doesn't seem as though many people have come here, or if they have, somehow they've prevented it from becoming common knowledge..." Tear hypothesized with wide eyes, looking at the completely natural place.

"That would make sense... As far as I know, only a few people have ever come here... And it really is a beautiful place." She smiled and walked over to a tree and began plucking some of the fruit. She walked over to Tear, handed her a fruit, same with Luke and Mieu and then cautiously approached Guy and held out a fruit to him. "...Here..." She smiled nervously.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 pm
"Thanks!" Luke accepted the fruit from her and quickly started to devour it.

Mieu watched Luke curiously and then began to nibble wildly at the fruit.

"You're setting a bad example." Guy laughed as he watched Mieu copy Luke. He instantly drew back when he realized Coralina was offering some as well. Guy felt heat creep across his face in embarrassment. He felt like a fool for reacting in such a way even though she was only offering fruit. "T..Thank you." He blinked and then hesitantly lowered his arms before reaching out with a shaky hand. Guy stopped just out of reach. "I-I can't." He choked.

Luke swallowed as he stared back at the two. He was about to say something but decided he'd rather stuff his face with more of the fruit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:21 pm
Tear began eating the fruit and watched Coralina try to give some to Guy and his usual reaction occurred. She felt a little bad about it but at the same time, it was a little funny, though she didn't show that she felt that way.

"A-ah....uhm...." She was also blushing a bit. She felt uncomfortable about the whole situation. She felt bad about it, but once again she was feeling a little rejected. Sacha looked over at Carolina and then hopped from her arm to her hands and picked up the fruit. She blinked at Sacha's actions, but then understood. "Oh... I get it..." Sacha held the fruit to where Guy's hand was with a small yet happy "Mieu."

'Th-that's so cute!' Tear thought silently to herself when she watched Sacha take matters into her own paws.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm
"..?" Guy watched Sacha move the fruit into reach and slowly he took it. He glanced down at it and then back up at Carolina. Guy smiled gratefully, "Thank you."

"That's a new record, I think." Luke commented, still eating the fruit. "That's the closest he's ever gotten."

Mieu was swaying from side to side, "Heehee~~"

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces