Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 pm
[[ Well, technecly you are Lorri. XD AND HE'S MINE SO BACK OF GIRLFRIEND! <3]]

"Sure! Maybe Ramen?" She said, not thinking, went over to hug him as if he were her big brother. "So Lorri," She said smiling. "Did you have a dream too?" She said giggling, but still hugging, or clinging to him, as if never to let him go. Sure, she was blushing like crazy, but something just kept her there. Then, with a sudden realization, she let go, and looked around the tiny room. "Man, I trashed this place! I'll do the bed for you.."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 pm
"Yeah Ramen sounds great, Im sort of looking forward to this!" He smiled at her, pleased as anyone had ever seen him. Suddenly, Kai walked closer to him, lifting her arms. He looked down at her strangely, but his expression turned from confused to astonished as soon as her arms slid around his neck. "K-kai.." It wasn't a question, but he still didn't understand what the hug was for. "W-.." He decided not to say anything, so he just stood there and blushed; dumbfounded. "I-i..I did have a dream..Y-yeah. What about- Oh, Y-you already said.." He let his voice fade out, remembering that she had already told him she had, he chuckled a little.

All of sudden, she jumped off of him, quickly flapping her arms and finding something to clean. Womens natural instict? Cleaning? He smiled, and without thinking, grabbed her stomach from behind and chucked her under his arm. "Dont be ridiculous, this is a house for a man, no need to clean it!" He laughed, "Come on, I'll take you down the tree, im paying for breakfast. Lets go!" He grinned at her and..Jumped. Straight out of the house. They fell through the air. It probably seemed endless to Kai, but Lorri was used to the feeling of falling helplessly to the floor. He landed gently on his feet, and quickly put Kai down, finally realizing that he had.. GRABBED HER..and held her to him as they fell. He leapt a few feet back, rubbing his head and blushing again, "S-shall we g-go..?" He stuttered.

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Kai smiled all day, her bond to him seemed to be getting closer. And this weird happiness when ever she got close to him or vice versa. She felt like her heart beat loud enough that he could hear it, and as if her heart would jump out of her mouth. She blushed very hard at a touch, of course, but Lorri just seemed to be gettting louder and louder, not like before. They ate ramen together, and looked at stuff in shops. They even stopped by Kai's house when her parents were away, for Kai to quickly change. Yes, it was getting a but warmer in Konoha. Kai look very, happy. She even dressed in really nicely, and laughed often around Lorri. She even wondered if..
I wonder if I could ACTUALLY stay at his house.. We'll just have to tell my parents some excuse. Oh, and we should get to meet our senseis.. I hope were in the same team. It would be like spending ever minute together. How cute~!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:33 pm
I think that i have had the more enjoyable day of my entire life today! How brilliant is that? ((Har Har Har, He is Just sooo posh. -In a post accent-)) We had a SPIFFING ((Ha Joking, I hate that word)) great time and i couldn't stop smiling around her! Kai, that is. She is the only girlfrien- Friend who is a girl that i have. I dont think i can call her a Girlfriend..Is she my girlfriend? I've never had a girlfriend, so i wouldn't know how to go about asking her. Im not even really sure what Girlfriends and Boyfriends do together..Anyway! I got to see her house; It really is lovely inside, a cute little cottage. She still says mine is sweeter though, isn't that nice of her? We visited many shops and she took me all round the village, I got a nice scarf that she picked out for me, it 'brings out the color of my eyes' apparently. Lorri smiled as he thought over their fabulous day together. He was ever so pleased that he had found a friend in Kai; she was lots of fun. Kai and him were walking home together, it was about 6 o'clock and starting to get dark, but they were causally walking along back to his tree. There hands kept accidently touching, still making Lorri blush as bright as his hair every time, but he had given up pulling away. He is going to have to get used to accidental touches around Kai, it seemed to happen a lot today. ((..Are they really ACCIDENTAL? -Smiles- Kai.. Tut Tut Tut. -Tsk's at Kai-))  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Kai kept trying to hold his hand, trying to make it seem accedental. When they got to the tree, she smiled. Now, she was climbing it easily. [[ Lets just say it's been a week, and she's already told her parents. ]] "I still can't beleive you'd let me stay here," she said, putting down her shopping bags of clothes in the corner.

[[ BLOCK @_@]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:31 am
Over the past week, Lorri had become accustomed to having a girl around. Kai and him had become close friends and started training this Monday! They were to find out their new ((Chuunin?)) groups that day, and Lorri had secretly been hoping that they would end up in the same one. He had let Kai stay at his house, so when she mentioned it, he told her the truth; "Well, why wouldn't i? I really enjoy your company." He smiled up at her as she climbed the tree, he was pretending not to notice the fact that she wore a dress and he could see her white lace panties underneath. But he wasn't about to tell her either. He helped her up the last part of the tree and into the house; there was now a new bed and a wall built half way across the tiny room, seperating their changing/sleeping areas. They showered seperately in the lake nearby, but Lorri had peeked at her a few times. She was a very pretty girl, and Lorri had been to the Library recently and got out a love story. He was suddenly noticing all the things about girl's that were appealing to men; even the way she sat was cute! Lorri didn't let his new thoughts get in the way though, he still wasn't sure about touching her, Holding hands made him go all shy. So he avoided touching her at all times, but, he grew used to giving her hugs and catching her when she fell, Clumsy child..~ and holding her close to him when he tickled her. It felt nice, like she was really his; more real to him than any of his lost memories from his childhood. He had had a sister back then, so, not saying Kai was a substitute, Of course not, But Kai had the same friendliness about her that she had once had. He liked that.

[[Aww, So. Now what? Shall we write out Sunday's acitivties and then go to Monday's school stuff? 8D]]  

Clara Sunaro

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Acura appears behind Lorri. " Now what do you think you're doing? You know it really isn't gentlemen like to spy on people." In a flash Acura grabs Lorri's hands puts them behind his back and pins him down. Pushing his face to the ground. " Now since you 're a gentlemen, i suggest you go on with your business. Understood?" Helps Lorri up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:51 am
((Wtf? Spying on people? XD He was climbing the tree to get into his house! You a**! Go on with his business? He was going into his house, and Kai was climbing above him. Baka ~ Can i ignore that last post? Find something for the teacher to do, like..preparing the teams with the Hokage or something? You could be deciding the teams based on abilities. Kai and Lorri are put together, since, Fire and Ice are a great combination if the enemy uses Water or Fire! 8D))  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 pm

During these past few days, Kai has caught Lorri looking at her during.. Private times. Thinking of this, she smiled to herself. As long as Lorri didn't know that she didn't mind. "Ahh. This is a pretty dress isn't it?" She said twirling, as if to dance, and then turned to him and put her hands on her shoulders. "You know how to dance, Lorri?" She said laughing. At first, she might have seemed like a drunk 14 year old, but she was just totally hyper, and happy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:20 am
"Thats a very pretty dress Kai, It suits you ~" Lorri smiled at her, a kind smile. The emerald dress she wore was beautiful, plus it did look great on her. He was in a good mood, and pretended not to notice when Kai touched him; her hands sliding around his neck, however, he still blushed. He stood up, slipping his arms around her waist and up her back a little, then laughed, and attempted at spinning her round. He did it pretty well, not being a dancer and all, and she spun out beautifully! ((Awww ~ I can just picture this scene)) "No, I cant dance. This is my first time ~" He said, laughing as he twirled her round. "Woah, You Dizzy yet? I am!" He grinned at her.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:38 pm
She stopped twiling, and held his hand. "I dance a lot." She said smiling. (( Whenever she twirls you can see undies? O_O )) "Y'know, I'm getting kind tired of waiting for our team. I wanted to start ninja training.. But our sensei is such a.. lazy a**." She said laughing. She stepped away from Lorri, and sat on her bed. She sat for a while staring at the ground, then started fixing her hair, trying to flatten it on the top. "What do you want to do now..? Oh! Shall we go walk in the cherry blossom feild or something? It's getting warmer starting today, and I'm sure the cherry blossoms are already out. How nice it would be to see them in the moonlight! And.." She said blabbing on, and on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Lorri wasn't paying much attention to her blabbering, but smiled and said "SureSure. Whatever you would like to do Kai-chan ~" ((KAI-CHAN?! CHAN?! ITS LOVE! -Flips out over the slightest of nicknames- XDD)) He stuck out a hand for her to take, helping her up off the bed in a gentleman-ly manner. He knew she could jump from the tree now, but he liked the sensation of her gripping tightly onto him as they fell; so he swung her onto his back and before she could say anything he leapt!

The moon was out and starts glittered in the midnight sky. He slipped her off of his back and smoothed some hair from his eyes, its fiery color shone out in the moonlight; "Rather like a torch~" he said, smiling at her.

Clara Sunaro

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 pm
A messenger bird flies over their heads then lands in front of them with a note tied to its right foot.
NOTE: Meet me at the Ramen Shop at 5 AM. Training will begin. So have a good nites rest.

P.S
Drop the note and run.

A paper bomb falls to the ground and explodes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 am
"Ehh?! THAT BETTER NOT DESTROY MY TREE~!" Lorri shouted, dropping the letter and reaching for Kai. He slid his arms around her waist and jumped into the air, landing safely in a bush...on top of her. "S-sorry..K-kai.." He whispered, blushing a deep scarlet. "I d-didn't mean to land o-on y-you!" He gazed down at the girl; her dark hair had flown out as they fell and floated to the ground; settling around her head as if it had been blown back. Her eyes were glinting and a blush had spread over her cheeks; she looked..beautiful. Lorri realized, all of a sudden, that he had been staring at her and attempted to get up.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:55 am
Kai still layed there blushing like a bright red crayon, her eyes glazed with embarresment. Well, when he attempted to get up, he couldn't he was just supporting himself with his arms above Kai. "Hah. This has happened before. No big deal." She said laughing. Not able to move she just stared up smiling at him. This face.. was so familiar, and it was so natural to be close to him now. She wondering how it would be like to have a boyfriend.. Like Lorri, she wondered what boyfriend and girlfriends do.. I guess it's what we're already doing now.. She thought. Just hang out a lot.. "accedentally" landing on top of each other..  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games