Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Stonger (Like the song) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Lilly Flower walks on the sidewalk with her friend Flamora. She looks around at all the people. She than looks to Flamora and asked, "So what made your parents let you tag along with me?"

Flamora looked around the people and buildings. She than heard Lilly Flower's question and looked to her. "Oh, I don't know. I guess they trust you and plus our parents know each other," replied Flamora.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Kari than runs into a boy(Zack) by accident. She than falls to the ground and on her butt. "Ow," she said.

Roy walks in the city and see's two girls(Lilly Flower and Flamora) walking. "Hm, who are those two girls," he said to himself.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Midnight tried not to move. "Yea..I'm fine." She pu her head down toward the ground hoping the girl wouldn't be scared. "AWw well I should go. Sorry again." She said as she put a hood over her head that covered her eyes.

Kalina smiled. "Well, I'll see you around hopefully..." She waved and left and headed across the street. She looked up at the beautiful night sky. It was amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:27 pm
"Wait, don't go. Why are you leaving? And where are you going?" asked Starnova. "And what's your name human?" she asked again.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 pm
"Human, Is she not human?" Midnight still did not look up. "My name is Shire Light. But you may call me Midnight. Are you not from this world?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 pm
Sammy cleared her throat and gave the man a good-bye wave.

'I should be going back to bed...but I feel so hyped up! What will a little exercise do?'

She looked up to the rooftops.

'Crazy, but I'll do it.'

Climbing the fire stairs, Sammy finally made it to the roof of her apartment. She backed up before running at top speeds and jumped right at the edge. She whooped during the seconds of free fall before touching down on the next roof. Feeling alive, she continued to the next building...and the next.

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 am
He stands there astonished. He looks at the ground she had dropped her cell phone. It had broken. "Wait!" he said and began to run after her. "Wait! Sammy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 pm
Sammy hears her name being called out, and looks below. There Zac is running with her cell phone in hand.

"Oh!" Sam says, grinning. Effortlessly, she leaps from the rooftop of the current building and lands silently onto the pavement. "How did I do that?" She asks herself.

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:00 pm
"Your cell phone broke when you dropped it." he hands her a perfectly fine cell phone. "Real question is how did I do that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Sammy works the once-busted cell phone in her hands. "Hey, the top of the screen used to be scratched...now it's completely fixed...apparently along with the rest of the phone."

She looks to Zac. "Cool...power...thing." Sammy muttered the end.

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm
He looks disstressed. "Im not sure how I did that. Nor you with the jumping and running. All im sure of is that there is somthing perculiar going on."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:05 pm
"Maybe it's the full moon." Sammy says, glancing at the glowing orb. "The nuts are out tonight, y'know?"  

michael j rox

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:09 pm
"A pleasure to meet you Midnight," said Starnova. "I'm Starnova but my actual name is Nova Starlight and yes I'm not from this world. I'm actually from above, the clouds," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 am
"Hmm." he says and glances at the full moon.

((Fyi peeps three other new titans should just about be discovering theyre new powers......))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:07 pm
"Since you seem to be Mr. Miracle Worker, can you fix my alarm clock? It's been going off at twelve in the morning for the past few weeks...ever since I bumped it off of my shelf..." Sammy asks. "Please?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff