Reply RPing
Hotel Liebe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm
so you ran away from the hotel to jump off a cliff? he said teleporting behind her. its not hard to find you when i know your scent now. why are you trying to kill yourself? turning around to see her feet at the edge  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm
"I never said i was killing myself......I just come here to get away from people. " Kiiyuko said.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm
hmm i understand 3nodding but you know somtimes havin company isn't bad
he said walking towards her.now the vital you had...was it suppose to suppress this from happening or the oppsite?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Kiiyuko took a step back as she noticed she was caught. "ITs just supposed to keep me alive. "  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 pm
no way... eek you mean without it you would die? hmm call me curious...but may i ask wat happen? he said laying against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 pm
"Its a long story...but okay. " Kiiyuko said with a sigh. She started talking about how her family was murdered and her house burnt down at a young age. She told about how she was capured and thrown into a cage and strapped to tables as an experiment. She told him about all the torture they put her through and then how she killed them oncethey had made her into a monster.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 pm
zero took a min to asborb all this at once. " hmm i see your life has been tradgic from the story you told me but yours is no diffrent then mines". he started from when his dad was killed by a pack called shadow five, a group of wolves that were rivals to everone and wanted to rule the land. as he was looking for his dad he found his mother laying on cave floor dead. as he cried he looked at the new moon. his body went under a change. he became a wolf. as his change was new to him he went after the shadow five in name of revenge. as he made it to them he was to late as he saw his farther fall down a cliff, a bloody mess he ran up the mountain he slaughterd them. as he got his revenge he ran into the forrest...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:47 pm
"No its not that different. But you dont have to put acid into your veins more than 4 times a day to keep alive. " Kiiyuko said staring down.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:02 pm
"i see" he said sitting down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. is anyway i can help you? anyway at all. he said looking at her with dertimed eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 am
Angelically_Enlightened
Kiiyuko took a step back as she noticed she was caught. "ITs just supposed to keep me alive. "

*checks into the hotel*
(my vile given is to help reduce the pain every time it was used in the bath)  

hivesliver

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm
(yeah but she does have to still keep injecting herself with the acid red and black liquid to stay alive. )

"No you cant help.." She lifted the vile. "But this is supposedly supposed to help with the pain. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm
i see how much do you have?  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:39 pm
"I only have this much. " She said. "Its supposed to make it where it wont hurt any more after a while. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:30 pm
then WE have to get you some more.* he puts his hands on her shoulder but only if you let me help u.  

Zero Hour17

hivesliver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:30 pm
*heads into town looking for something to do*  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items