Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm
He hesitated relizing she was Mel, then looked at the window. He smiled at her. "Well, if you died, I'd more than likely go insane."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:24 pm
"I don't think you would......it's not that big of a deal, I'm not that important." she stated unable to meet his gaze.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 pm
"To me your more than important."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm
her head began to turn towards him but she said nothing, her expression was unreadable; then her face then began to turn red.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm
"You alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 pm
"Yeah...," she said,"why wouldn't I be?" "It's getting late, we should probably go inside."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:52 pm
"Yeah... Um, I should put you down now shouldn't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:00 pm
"No, I like it here." "It feels... safe" she whispered.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:03 pm
He nodded and took her inside. "Uh, you might have to give me directions." He gave a nervous grin, having no idea where he was going.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:08 pm
"Go straight for a bit, and after a while turn left."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:10 pm
"Alright." He said following her instructions.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 pm
They came to a large room with a enormous sofa and two white chairs. All along the room, there were large picture frames, each holding the portrait of what apeared to be a happy family. In the center of each of these portraits there was a girl with purple hair, who aged as you looked at each one. But in some, there was only a young girl with an empty canvas beside her, deprived of what should truely be there.
"This is our formal living room," she said only glancing for a moment at the many portraits before whipping her head the other way. A glazed look passed her eyes.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Flutter824

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 am
Flutter waited for the guy to come back. when he didnt Flutter said"Byakugan" and looked around for bodys of chakra and followed it to the formal living room where he saw the guy holding melody and asked him again "who are you"?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm
"Name's Tor." He said seeing Flutter. "Sorry for running off, I had something to take care of." He said looking down at Mel.  

MrTomGero

Flutter824

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 am
Flutter look ed down at mel and said" uh oh sorry for freaking out with you running off and all "  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff