Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wariodude128

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:52 pm
TtheHero
wariodude128
User Image
Haven't played this little gem in quite awhile. Second game I ever got and was awarded a place in the Nintendo Power top 20 GAMEBOY/COLOR games of all time. I remember the last time I played it, I totally owned it. All 200 musical coins (8 in each level). The game that made me a gamer for life. This was before I knew what a Nintendo was.

Ohh yeah, I loved this game.

I laughed my a** off at Ball O' String Wario!
rofl

Ah yes, one of the many new transformations of Wario mentioned in the manuel. Stupid caterpillars right when I was on my way to the first treasure and got turned into that rolling over everything until I stopped and I wanted revenge on those little green bastards. Good times, good times. How about becoming invisible and a light blue bear throws up white stuff that turns you into a Wario-cicle? Or better yet, having a flamebot set you on fire and running over zombies that would have turned you into one?
Maybe a ghost boss with a pirate hat that hates the light and disappears when you turn on all the lights with only his hat remaining? I could go on, but there's so much good stuff in it that there's too much to put down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It might not be Nintendo, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who loved this PC gem.

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:13 pm
Okay, well that reminded me of Roller Coaster Tycoon. My friend burnt bought me a copy and I freaking loved that game. I would just sit on the first stage, leave the game on while I did stuff so I could get a s**t ton of money and make the most badass rollercoaster ever. I built one for like four hours. It went from zero to 120 in five seconds, it was over two miles long, complete with loop-de-loops, insane ramps and turbos wherever I could fit them. It was the apple of my eye, it was amazing, it was the monster of all coasters.

And no one would ride it because it was too scary. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 am
Meta_Fish
Okay, well that reminded me of Roller Coaster Tycoon. My friend burnt bought me a copy and I freaking loved that game. I would just sit on the first stage, leave the game on while I did stuff so I could get a s**t ton of money and make the most badass rollercoaster ever. I built one for like four hours. It went from zero to 120 in five seconds, it was over two miles long, complete with loop-de-loops, insane ramps and turbos wherever I could fit them. It was the apple of my eye, it was amazing, it was the monster of all coasters.

I remember playing that game... I had a huge rollercoaster... and I accidentally destroyed part of it as a bunch of people were riding it... and they all died.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:23 am
Dear all,

This game was ******** epic.

Remembering the good ol' days,
Mephisto D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm

V Not unknown but still very underrated V

Thanatoast Crunch

Thorz

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm
Gauntlet (nes version)
Megaman series.
Bomberman, I love it... but hated the N64 versions.
Mischief Makers was fun.
And I remember a game for N64 wich was like... you have several diff vehicles, that you use to destroy buildings and such.. because they are in the way of a huge truck with a huge nuclear device, wich will blow up if hit anything in the way, so you have to, like, waste everything in the way to prevent that the explosion does so.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm
Anybody remember a N64 game involving a Glove. Can't rmemeber it though. D<  

Rargon

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 pm
Rargon
Anybody remember a N64 game involving a Glove. Can't rmemeber it though. D<

I've heard of an N64 game called Glover.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:32 pm
Thorz
Gauntlet (nes version)
Megaman series.
Bomberman, I love it... but hated the N64 versions.
Mischief Makers was fun.
And I remember a game for N64 wich was like... you have several diff vehicles, that you use to destroy buildings and such.. because they are in the way of a huge truck with a huge nuclear device, wich will blow up if hit anything in the way, so you have to, like, waste everything in the way to prevent that the explosion does so.

Dude, I think you're describing the game that goes by the name of Blast Corps. Made by Rareware for the Nintendo64. Never played, but heard it was fun with a shitload of secrets in it.  

wariodude128

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:43 am
Lmao. Capcom and their boobies... always a classic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 am
Meta_Fish

I remember doing this too. Mine went underneath other rides, over the water and underground, at one point briefly synced with another, smaller coaster, and culminated in a corkscrewing path up and over a Ferris Wheel, a loop, and then a drop over the Bumper Cars into the station.

Also:

Allegro

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:38 am
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 am
l-Kathulu-l

Isn't that not even out yet?  

Waynebrizzle

Synthetic Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:02 am
think for yourself

This thread is making me nostalgic. I would like to add this:

question authority

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces