Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Akatsuki (important read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:43 pm
...remind me to kill a 5 year old and make him into a human puppet rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:16 pm
Its offical Akatsuki is dead, this is just rediculas. Congrads everyone you pushed Akatsuki to the point where everyone betrayed or quit. So now there are no bad guys and the whole world rainbows and sunshine. enjoy being bored.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Psh, I have a whole new theory for evil, just wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Fanoto
Psh, I have a whole new theory for evil, just wait.

To which everyone will betray or quit.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:22 pm
That's why I hate organizations. I'm doin' the whole solo, Orochimaru thing, except with a good plan behind it. Involves a lot of using people and villages to incite about three wars simultaneously. It will be oh so much fun for everybody.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:22 pm
SHAME! Dammit...everything Blade worked for just died. And Kami...and everyone else in the Akatsuki. You people are so annoying sometimes. Do you know how HARD it is to be evil? Especially because we can't all be like Pein and Itachi. -,- Maybe I'll join the Akatsuki again or something. OR we could have an international evil day. Come on people...it's FUN being evil, being able to attack innocent people on the street. It really IS. Until the point where EVERYONE attacks you in AND out of RP because you attacked them at a bad spot for YOU. Isn't that the POINT? It's ridiculous sometimes. Good luck, evildoers! I applaud you. And I might join the Akatsuki again, but I'll need to think about it...AND I'd have to change a whole lot of things and make new plans....  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Fanoto
That's why I hate organizations. I'm doin' the whole solo, Orochimaru thing, except with a good plan behind it. Involves a lot of using people and villages to incite about three wars simultaneously. It will be oh so much fun for everybody.

Depending on a bunch of things, it probably won't work because somebody will be like, "Hey, what's that odd chakara signal?" or "Wait, this foolproof plan this person made that I have no idea about is going on! We have to do something!" or they'll do something.

But I'll be glad to help. ^^ Just send a PM if you like. (You can use my character.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:24 pm
It is time to usher in a new evil!  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:28 pm
Man, this is gonna be great. Unfortunately, I'm still a Genin, so you guys may have to start without me until I can catch up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:36 pm
Nah...still a Genin. Just started, what with Lenon dead. Such a long memory, dead. Eh...I think that was why I kept him alive for so long. I liked knowing things. ^^  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Sweet, then it could just be a whole new evil generation up and coming. Now I just gotta choose which plan to start with.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Can you PM them to me? I want to see them. Even if it's only the basics, or with the REALLY important stuff left out. Or if it's just the ending results. I REALLY want to help - I already made that 'destroy the Akatsuki' mistake with Lenon...look where that got me.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm
lol, yeah. I don't know why but anywho. I was already making several designs on new rpcs in case if I die. Some are heros ^^. Others, like me and lenon discussed, will be pure evil. And trust me, I can do a hell of a job on either. So if I do die (or make a new rpc from living far too long and bored beyond imagination) I might hold a poll on which ppl think I should be, a terrible evil or a good guy. Lenon you already suggested one to me, which I know I can pull off very easily (I'd have fun doing all of this too. If I die and become evil I may try to get a "certain kekki genkai" edited and customize it and see if its approved. If it does......well, lets say a nightmare will fall upon those who oppose XD. if not then I'll use my back up and still bring nightmares.

Then again if ppl outvote the evil and say be good then I already know which to be.

Incase though....a raise of hands who think if i die (which'll be hard as hell XD) I should be evil and bring a nightmare about? or who thinks I should be a hero?

((sry, i figured to do this here since all is talking about good/evil))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm
Sypher his own will be the teacher of new evil.  

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Wow u guys need imagination, I planned on making akatsuki vs assassin for a while, it looked like there was atleasy five members, I guess I gotta remake that, plan two was I atack one group of mercs while akatsuki got stronger....oh well  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff