Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 pm
Reagan growled, stepping up to the wolf," Would you rather me bite you while you're awake or while your asleep, cause I promise you both will be hell."

Deep down, she shrank away from his anger, feeling slight remorse for the loss of his family.

Everyone needed a family..

Though Reagan was sensitive to emotions and with all the anger floating in the air, she felt the overwhelming urge to sock him in the face but at the same time she wanted to drain everyone uncontrollably. She didn't know what to do nor how to feel now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 pm
"No I'm just... a friendly vampire." Haki turned to her and gave her a big smile, exposing his pointed canine teeth. "But don't worry. I'd never bite you. Your too cute."  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:55 pm
Jenny smiled, somehow not fearing this guy. Normally she would have been running off to her brother. "Why thank you." She blushed as she looked at the ground and then they passed the hall for the werewolves where she saw Reagan with a big group of people and she knew this would be bad. "We should help. I mean, I may not know her, but I don't want anyone to get in trouble on the first day." She said walking down the hallway. She was trying to be her brother as best she could, because the normal her would never do this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm
"Why don't I just break you neck here and now and we won't have to worry about it" Ivan said. His nails grew into claws slowly "Maybe I rip you to shreds or have my packs eat you for lunch but I wouldn't put them through the torture of actually having to taste your disgusting meat!"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 pm
"Your right, we should help her." Haki drew out his spear and went over to where the group was. "Is there a problem here?" He asked, slightly showing the werewolf crowd his weapon. "I don't think this girl wants any trouble, especially on the first day of school." Haki moved in closer, exposing more of his spear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 pm
" Better death than living through life as a beast!" Her eyes glowed a bright red, her fists clench. She already knew this fight she wouldn't win, but her pride wouldn't let her back down-or the pride she was feeling wouldn't let her back down.  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Jenny walked behind Haki, her eyes growing wide at the spear he had. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked up at him. "I don't think you need that out." She said with a small smile. She looked to the group and took a deep breath. "S-s-so why are you guys all angry?" She asked trying to sound braver then she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm
"Thats it!" Ivan yelled and grabbed Reagan by the throat and pinned her up against the wall "You want to mess with the big dog well you got him! You have anything else to say before I kill you!" Ivan asked then noticed the other two people "Leave us be human and ugh other vamp or your fate will be the same as hers" Ivan growled back at them  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:12 pm
Haki suddenly disappeared and reappeared on the other side of Ivan, his spear at his throat. "I don't think you want to do that. Now let this girl go or I'll make you by cutting off your hand."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 pm
Jenny felt like she was messing with a giant grizzly bear. "But y-y-you don't want t-t-to get kicked out now d-d-d-do you?" Jenny said trying to get him to back down. "This place is... Really nice. Don't you want to stay here? T-t-they might kick you out if y-y-you hurt her..." Jenny said looking at him with scared but concerned eyes for both him and Reagan. She looked over to Haki and shook her head scared. "Stop Haki, don't make t-t-this any more violent..."  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:17 pm
Ivan laughed as two pack members put their claws by Haki's neck "I lead this pack and they protect me" Ivan said with a smile "Nice try vampire, better moved then this girl in my hand"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Suddenly Ivan was pinned to the floor, a face falling over his-looking him in the eyes.

Ialeia pinned his shoulders to the ground, her blank red eyes looked down at him," I said no fighting."

It was quiet.

" I said no killing each other."

Silence.

" I said my rule was law."

She stood up, while Reagan was still coughing up a storm against the wall. Ialeia walked over to her, before forcefully pulling her up by her shoulders," Stop it." Ialeia stated.

Reagan ceased coughing.

" You were late.. Again." She stated.

Reagan's eyes got wide.

" You missed my lecture."

Ialeia turned to Ivan," As punishment, both of you are here by checked off from becoming Dorm leaders. You both shall spend the first week of classes in detention and-"

She drew her hand back, slapping it across Reagan's face. She walked over to Ivan and did the same.

" If I see anymore of this, you both will be facing my personal punishment. Now everyone head back to their classified dorm areas."

Before walking away, Ialeia turned," Oh and, because of this, Dinner is now canceled for tonight." she said.  

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Ivan got up, rubbing his face and growling at her "Yes M'am" Ivan growled as he siganled his pack to move when he noticed Nika was gone. He got frantic and started to look around in a panic "Nika! Nika where are you!" Ivan called 'Nika, talk to me' Ivan sent a mental messgae to her

Nika was frozen scared, she was almost never seperated from her brother. Tears swelled up in her eyes "I....Ivan" She said softly, trying to call out for him but couldn't moved Demetri's side then heard his mental message but couldn't muster the courage to message back or break her stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:27 pm
Jenny stood there, shocked from what happened. She wanted to laugh and say I told you so, but she wouldn't be heard. She couldn't hear her own thoughts. Her ears were ringing from the shock. She just stepped back, silently doing what she was told. She folded her arms up and started walking back to her room.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas