Total Votes : 125

Inari No Jutsu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Hi, I'm Inari

I've been addicted to vocaloids for along time.

I don't have a favorite, and I love them all, even the awesome fan-made ones ^_^

I think the whole synthesizer is a ground-breaking project that shows how far technology has come, and I can't wait to see what else Yamaha has in store for it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm
Hallo~
Username: Noyumi Azaku (an anagram of Yunoki Azuma from La Corda d'Oro, who resembles my favorite Vocaloid to some extent.)
Nicknames: Michi, Mina, Alyssu (Fanfiction.), Azaku-ku, Mi-Mina
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Kamui Gakupo and Megurine Luka
Favorite Vocaloid SOng: C: I don't have one; They're all great.
Anything Else About Me: Well, I love to write fanfiction about Vocaloids, and even though I would love to own Vocaloid2, I do not. D: I would love to marry Gakupo, because I find long-haired guys really hot. (EVen in real-life, which frankly, worries my friends...) Um, I also have this weird fetish for unusual hair colors on long-haired anime guys (and ponytails) and when they're in something that rather resembles overcoats.
Thus, that's pretty much why I love Gakupo. C:

Noyumina

Kaito Sempai 26

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there, Kaito is here!

My name is Ralph Athrun Garcia. I was born in Spain and 23yrs old. I'm a fan of Kaito b'cus he love ice-cream more than I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm
can't read it can you?

omg ur reading it!!! hi im akayukiokami just call me rikki.(yes im a girl) anywayz. i luv vocaloid alot and can't last a day w/o listening to their music.especially len's. i luv drawing and i am currently makeing a comic out of kingdom hearts and vocaloid.(it sucks...my spelling sucks too.) so... yeah... ur smart if u can read this. no offense

let's say im a boring peson... lol. sweatdrop

akayukiokami

Kira528

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm
Hi HI~!! My name is Alice nice to meet you~

I like animes, mangas, video games, and of course Vocaloids~

My favorite vocaloid is Len Kagamine~ heart

I also made up my own Vocaloid~

He's name is Felt Asuka

PM me if you want to see a pic that I drew of him~ ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:55 pm
hi hi ^^...

well, you can call me Xi Wang chan and I glad to meet you ^w^...

I love anime, mangas, music, videogames, cusine, etc., etc., etc., (infinite owO), my favorite Vocaloid is Hatsune Miku and my favorite UTAU is Kasane Teto >w<... about my favorite vocaloid song (thinking)... well, one of my favorites is "White letter" *w*, simply I love it //=w=//...

I draw and try to program videogames too ovO, you can check my profile to see my links ^^ (btw, 4shared is offline at moment because was hacked TwT, but my files have a mirror at Skydrive, right right *w*???)...

Ah!, I not asian, but I loves Japan >v<'...  

Xi Wang chan

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

x A m a i i J e l l i

Friendly Friend

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Hai Hai!! I'm Jelli!!
I love FoB style~ Everything Ulzzang Simple yet cute
I'm 13 years young ;] Don't pick on me >.<
100% Filipino 100% Asian!~~
I'm 5"2' pretty tall I guess
I was born in Misawa, Japan / Aomori Prefecture on April 25~
I lived in Japan for 5 years then moved to the US
Love J-pop, J-Rock, K-pop, Alt, R&B, HipHop, techno (likes almost every type of music)
I love to draw!! ->[☆]
And sing~
Favorite colors are Neopolitan colors (Pink, Brown, and Vanilla) and Aquamarine
Very picky about what I wear in public
Afraid of the dark, bugs, and heights
I LOVE cosplaying!!~ (Proud member of Sweet Mochi Cosplay~)
Bad words are bad so I never use them ^-^
I also don't like it when people use the word Kawaii wayyy too much, expecially if the use it in Hirigana

Me~
[x][x]

End~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm
~Hey, my name is Robert, but people call me Saka.

I am 18 and I am addicted to all the Vocaloids. My favorite has got to be Miku because she is the one that brought me into the Vocaloid scene. Close second has to be Haku just because her voice is so unusually drunken-perfect. XD.

~Anywho, I am 100% Filipino and was born in Manila, Philippines. I have moved to the United States at the age of 1 and lived here ever since.
I started playing video games at the age of 1 starting with the NES. From there I learned how to use the Command Prompt at the age of 5 and do some C++ at the age of 7. I am now majoring in Mechanical Engineering for NASA.

~I love gaming, listening to J-Pop, J-Rock, K-Pop, K-Rock, Melodic Metal, any form of Techno (Dramatic Trance, Trance, Eurobeat, Acid Trance, Acid, Acid Jazz, etc.), classical music, D1GP drifting, WRC rally races, anime, manga, and Sakura from Street Fighter.

~Dislikes people who are ignorant or intellectually inept about a topic (but why am I on the internet, IDK)

~hope to share our passion for Vocaloids!
User Image  

sakabato24

BattleAxePirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:17 pm
Why herrow there, peoples of this guild =w=
My name is Seana (see-en-ah), and I am currently working on my UTAULOID Kirimi Himura. I don't yet have UTAU downloaded but I might have it by X-mas.

Gakupo is my favorite no matter what! He's so smexy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffuC2t7iUOg

Favorite Food: ramen, hot cheetos, anything spicy in particular,pocky, peach tea

Favorite VOCALOID/UTAULOID: Meiko, The Kagamine twins, Gakupo (he's so SEXY), Teto, and a not-so-popular UTAU; Haruko (video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuWppelYwQ )

Favorite VOCALOID songs: Popipo , Alice Human Sacrifice, World is Mine, Princess Sleeps With Electronic Sounds

Hobbies: Drawing my UTAU; Kirimi, Dancing, Singing, Reading

Favorite youtube video of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMbRH1Ptyw

Favorite fan made VOCALOID video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9zAazWIzM

Second favorite fan made VOCALOID video: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sa3GrUNHrw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:59 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!
I'm Black Rabbit.
I've been into Vocaloid for about half a year now.
Kaito is my all time favorite Vocaloid,
and Luka is my second favorite.

I love pretzels!
And Gatorade G2.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I3lack_Rabbit

Thotsune Miku

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm
H-hiya, everyone!
My name is Miku Hatsune, better known as your Ohime-Sama, of course.. -giggle-
My favorite Vocaloid song..? Impossible to say~
There's too many good ones.. especially duets with.... oh, I could never say.. Or at least.. not here, like this...! -blushes wildly-
My favorite Vocaloid..? I like myself, for starters.. and G-Gakupo...
My favorite thing...? Do I even have to say it... LEEKS! <3
I would really like to talk to other Vocaloids... because I usually don't...
Um.. that's all I can think of right now...
Byeeeee~ -waves-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:17 pm
Yo, I'm Tofu. heart

I love food in general, Internets, anime/manga, music(DUH), gaming and cosplay. I also draw and well pretty much that's my life.

My fave Vocaloids are Megurine Luka, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luke wink , and Kaito.

My favorite couple is LukaxLen. Don't ask but I really dig it. THERE'S NOT ENOUGH LOVE FOR THIS PAIRING. crying

And sadly I have no Fanmade Vocaloids. But I'm working on it. Don't you worry your pretty little heart. cool

pm or something if you want to chat about things. :3  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

Nyuuuk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 am
Hi everyone! I'm Nyuuuk!

I love anime and manga, J-Music, Idols and of course, Vocaloids! =)

My favorite one is Len, I love him, he's so cute biggrin
But I also really like Luka's voice, it's really pretty! heart

I spend quite a lot of time drawing and writing fanfictions, I enjoy doing that a lot! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:07 pm
Chooooooou....it said it was accepting members...so here I am :'D Fantastic, in'it?
I adore the Vocaloids. Ever since my pal introduced me to them (and the UTAUloids) 2 years ago, I've been utterly hooked.
My username is Mopey Joe, but the avatar herself is just called Mope. That was taken, so here we are~~! I'm 15 years old, female, and I also enjoy anime and stuffles.
My favourite Vocaloid is Haku Yowane, followed by Miku, Len, Rin, and the rest.
My fave Utauloid is a tie! Between UTAU Samune (aka Koto Fuuga) and Teto Kasane.
My favourite song by the Vocaloids...oh jeez...got it! This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsbGIz8cYw

and my fave Utauloid song!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emO6KA1e-Y frackin' love you Samune ;3; and your wonderful toucan

Mopey Joe

Shady Bloodsucker

Dancing Yandere Taito

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm
xT A I T Ox

...Do I really need an introduction? -laugh-

Well, as you can plainly see...I am Taito. My favorite vocaloid...well, I'm not going to say. ;3

Favorite vocaloid song? Oh please, don't make me choose. sweatdrop

My favorite things are...Icepicks, bandages, blood, and pain. :'D

...Hm, as far as other vocaloids go, I guess I'm pretty anti-social.

F.I.R.S.T._stop.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff