General Guy from Paper Mario

Bosses I find really annoying:
Axel from Disgaea 2
The Critic from Psychonauts
Bowletta (Final Form) from Superstar Saga  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm
KeyBlader1

I found that one pretty easy once I figured out the ******* advance commands.

I've played so many games over the years, so I can't really name the bosses.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:27 pm
I enjoyed all the bosses on Ristar with the exception of "The final Boss" and "that ******** vulture that can't sing worth s**t" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Well the kingdom hearts bosses are annoying and multi staged but if you have any gaming skills they shouldn't be that hard. I rather enjoy the bosses from twilight princess; Ganon probably ranks in my top ten. Hmm. Well I love Jack of Blades from fable.

BTW I hate fable 2.. it's okay but seriously the bossfight sucked.  

ilinkzeldi

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:53 pm
Luxord, Xaldin, Xigbar, and ******** Spehiroth were ANNOYING!!! I couldn't get 2-feet near Xaldin because of his damn lances.

All of the bosses in TP Wario Land: Shake It, and Super Paper Mario were fun biggrin

Tabuu was beast. I had to retry him on medium sweatdrop

Most annoying boss? Flame Hyenard from Megaman X7. My cousin let me borrow it. And I wanted to choke ANY dog that looked like that b*****d. Really, BURN!!!! it gets BURN!!! annoying every-BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!!!-time I play it. To me, the only flaw in X7 is Falme BURN!!!!! Hyenard. And the American voices  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 pm
Final Boss of Onslaught was awesome.  

Xilo The Odd

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:32 pm
Let's see...

Street Fighter IV: Seth on anything above Easier. The computers don't even actually put in the move; they just decide, "Ooh, I wanna do an SPD!" and BAM! they get an SPD, among other cheap moves.

Ansem's first two forms in KH1 were annoying as hell.

The part in Half-Life 2 where two hoverships are attacking you while you're trying to break into the prison where Eli is.

Floor 20 in Soul Calibur IV's Tower of Lost Souls, simply because the one b***h has a combination of abilities that makes her nearly impossible to hit. I think the combination is Auto Impact S, Impact Edge, Impact Heal, and Grapple Breaker S.

I also remember that Darth Traya in Star Wars: KOTOR2 repeatedly kicked my brother's a**, but for some reason, I didn't have much trouble with her (the reason probably being that I was a dark-sider with Force Storm, and light-siders having virtually no attack powers besides Destroy Droid).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm
The final boss in KH2 was the most epic boss fight I've ever played.

Ganon from WW was pretty epic, and I also agree on SotC. So epic.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm
CONSTRUCTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR X!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:25 pm
misternitsua
Let's see...

Street Fighter IV: Seth on anything above Easier. The computers don't even actually put in the move; they just decide, "Ooh, I wanna do an SPD!" and BAM! they get an SPD, among other cheap moves.

Ansem's first two forms in KH1 were annoying as hell.

The part in Half-Life 2 where two hoverships are attacking you while you're trying to break into the prison where Eli is.

Floor 20 in Soul Calibur IV's Tower of Lost Souls, simply because the one b***h has a combination of abilities that makes her nearly impossible to hit. I think the combination is Auto Impact S, Impact Edge, Impact Heal, and Grapple Breaker S.

I also remember that Darth Traya in Star Wars: KOTOR2 repeatedly kicked my brother's a**, but for some reason, I didn't have much trouble with her (the reason probably being that I was a dark-sider with Force Storm, and light-siders having virtually no attack powers besides Destroy Droid).

Didn't have any trouble with Traya and I was Light side through and through. Powers that I know I used were Burst of Speed lvl 3(multiple hits baby) and One other one but can't remember. Only rented the game.

I was a Weapon Master Guardian don't know the lvl. What I do know is that I dual wielded and most of my powers were passive. Too many powers makes it hard to choose and use them in battle.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:05 pm
Favorite boss ever: Quadraxis. I must say. Just the size of the thing...

Least favorite boss ever: Barinade. I mean really. Anyone with me? Anyone? ...Anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Least favorite boss ever: Barinade. I mean really. Anyone with me? Anyone? ...Anyone?
Barinade didn't even faze me. The crouch stab is useful; if you're fast enough you can skip a phase. I have a lot of trouble with Volvagia on a three-heart playthrough, though. One hit is game over x___x'  

5ir Psycho 5exy

kajakuku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:38 pm
Galaxy was way too easy. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars was the hardest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:53 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
GuruGuru214
ChaosTorrent
Metroid Prime boss battles. ALL OF THEM

/thread

...whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I mean, the Omega Pirate maybe, and even then only the first couple times... Or am I just a freak?

You're not the only one questioning that. Hardest I had it on Metroid Prime was the Metroid Prime Exo even then he was on the easy side. The Core was a joke compared to that.

Maybe it's because I've played like 10 hours of FPS in my life not counting metroid prime, but I found 90% of the boss battles very challenging and spent quite a while on all of them.

JERKS YOU KNOW THE TWO-HEADED WORM IN THE ARENA WAS HARD  

Al Torrenz

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm
KeyBlader1
Bosses I love:
Jhonny from Bully: Scholarship Edition
Masked DDD from Kirby Super Star Ultra
The Batymos from Valkeria Chronicles
Clockwerk from the Sly Cooper Franchise
Mr. Patches from Banjo-Twooie
General Guy from Paper Mario

Bosses I find really annoying:
Axel from Disgaea 2
The Critic from Psychonauts

Seriously?
All the Psychonauts bosses are easy. ESPECIALLY the Critic.
SPOILER: use Invisibility when you're riding up the music thing and you wont get hit. >_> :END SPOILER  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff