Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:34 pm
i live here temporarly my home is being redone.....my room numbers 368 why? do you want to get there that bad? *giggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:40 pm
eek " ummmmmm i dont... i i mean i... ummmmmmmm never mind..." * goes red.* redface  

Zeigrin

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:08 pm
*laughs* Don't worry I don't think your a pervert or anything...so come on this is my room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:36 pm
Danish nodded to Stitch-face. "I'm going out for a walk. Manage the place and hire any new applicants while I'm gone." Danish leaves the Plushie Palace & Pub.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:17 pm
" i think im not gona talk for a while...." *looks down at the ground*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:36 pm
oh....I'm sorry.....I'll shut up...I'm sorry.....*looks down thinking that she's done something wrong since he won't talk.*

I'll be done in a sec. *she walks into her room....its huge it has a seprate room for sleeping and one for watching tv and eating. she walks into the room and leaves the door slightly ajar.*  

Sakura-Chan3689

x_KiraYamato_x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:51 pm
kira stood still beside the wall "..." looking at people talking  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:42 pm
hey! * she was calling from the bedroom* can you get my out fit from the top dresser... oh nevermind I'll get it myself.......*he thinks that she's going to come out either naked or part way and starts going beat red in the face. Instead he see's the dresser open and pick out the outfit without her moving from the room. the outfit flew across the room to the door where she grabed it and went back to dressing. He stands there confused as to how she did that.*  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:44 pm
redface *looking more and more red in the face with every passing secon. opens the fridge door and begins to look for something to eat as stomach growls. wonders y he feels this way. the thought linger.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:49 pm
if you want food your going to have to look in the cabinet...im afraid all i have in the frige is bits and piceces of food sorry...I'll be out in a sec...i gotta get these shoes on.  

Sakura-Chan3689

x_KiraYamato_x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:24 am
"well this is a nice place" kira muttered to himself then headed outside for a walk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:12 pm
*scurries in through the place and looks at the poeple there*hello  

justice_prime

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:32 pm
stare " how the hell do u do that!?"*says starting to rummage through her cabnets. finds a box of pochey and begins to chow down*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:31 pm
oh sorry I tend to do that... sweatdrop I guess I should have told you that I'm telakinitic.... sweatdrop sorry....... so how do I look? *She was wearing a normal outfit with flared jeans that showed off her figure a bit...it was the perfect outfit...not too much skin but not too little either.*  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:43 am
eek *jaw drops and drool procedes to come out of mouth. quilckly catches what he is doing and stops. trys to act casual* "so where to next miss?" *asks with a smile trying to cover up the drooling , and acting cool.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff