Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 pm
Yeah, I heard about this. Read it on some website today.
I wonder what it's going to be like..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 pm
Lovable Soul
Now dont get me wrong, but Im happy that they are finally redoing RE2, but come on... Making it to be a rail shooter!? I dont like the sound of that. Of course the game looks awsome, but in the end its not going to be that great.. Anyone care to go to Petitiononline.com and sign a the Petition to see if they can make it like RE4 and RE5 game play setup.. Hopefully send it to XBOX 36O or other system besides the Wii?

The RE4/RE5 gamestyle won't work with RE2, because the main enemies are zombies. What they should do is completely remake RE2 in the classic game-style, a la REmake.  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 am
Thee Stranger
What they should do is completely remake RE2 in the classic game-style, a la REmake.

THIS.

Do want... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 am
Thee Stranger
Lovable Soul
Now dont get me wrong, but Im happy that they are finally redoing RE2, but come on... Making it to be a rail shooter!? I dont like the sound of that. Of course the game looks awsome, but in the end its not going to be that great.. Anyone care to go to Petitiononline.com and sign a the Petition to see if they can make it like RE4 and RE5 game play setup.. Hopefully send it to XBOX 36O or other system besides the Wii?

The RE4/RE5 gamestyle won't work with RE2, because the main enemies are zombies. What they should do is completely remake RE2 in the classic game-style, a la REmake.

Agreed...  

Vankala

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Vankala
Thee Stranger
Lovable Soul

Agreed...

Seconded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:04 pm
Shinigami Substitute
Vankala
Thee Stranger
Lovable Soul

Agreed...

Seconded.

Thirdeded. razz
But i wouldn't be surprised if they put an RE4 scenario into this game... :/ But i know the story for RE2 is gonna be butchered because in the game, Clare and Leon got seperated...So...how would that work???  

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:11 pm
Turns out Leon, Claire, Ada, and Sherry will all be together the whole time. Oh dear. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 am
If that's the case, then I'm definitely not going to take the story seriously. xp  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 pm
So, I watched that new trailer before I posted it in the news section... I never thought I'd say this.

Paul Mercier sounds like Leon... except he sounds scared. And not like a douche. eek He has one silly line, but it's in the vein of RE2 Leon. "Something tells me he's gonna listen to reason!!" he shouts as Mr. X begins chasing the two. He even yells in surprise once or twice. "Did he just come through the roof?!"

Kawata, thank you for (so far) bringing back the Leon we've missed for so long. biggrin

And I'm glad Sally Cahill is finally back. The girl in UC sounded like her, but you could tell it wasn't her. Also, I'm glad Sherry's not as ugly as her RE2 counterpart. As in, she's wearing shorts instead of a godawful dress. She still looks like a sailor though. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 pm
Well as long as there are no cheesy lines like "monsters, guess after this...blah blah" razz And by "her" you mean Ada right? lol  

UmbraGallus

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 pm
Canas, Sherry wore shorts in 2. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 pm
Oh? I thought it was a skirt. Guess I never noticed the... gap. Or rather, chose not to look to see if there was one. xd

@Umbrella: Yeah. I mean Ada. razz The girl from UC did an alright job voicing her, but nobody can top Ms. (Mrs.?) Cahill. Ever. Like nobody can top Waugh. Ever. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm
well that and no one can top Ada being the worst spy ever. XD Spy-wise anyway. :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:59 pm
Lol, yea. XD

Wesker: Did she just use her real name? stare

Vankala

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm
@Umbrella and Vankala: lol Shadowleggy xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash