Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 pm
E.T. for NES and Imagine Babies for the DS =w= Mai mind is forever scarred ;~;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Getting DBZ Burst Limit was a huge letdown,Graphics were amazing,but... repeated fight sequences,and a short storyline. Yeah,that killed it for me. D:  

Rargon

wariodude128

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm
Bongardo
Betman
wariodude128
Betman

Worst game for me was probably DBZ: Burst limit. It only covered the ******** Freiza saga. -_-

That's pretty bad man. Even the original Budokai did the Android and Cell sagas. Not only that, it added five additional "What If?" stories too. Only covering the Freeza saga in my opinion would be a disappointment as well as the worst game I would ever play.
I was fighting frieza, and I was like, ******** YEAH ANDROIDS YOURE ******** NEXT and then it was like 'no ur done tho' i was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'
Did you go back into the story mode after that? you aren't done, it goes to the end of the cell saga.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm
I saw a vid of the Over 9000 scene in burst limit.

It... paled in comparison to the original...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:45 pm
Sonic Heroes.
After how awesome SA2B was, I figured it'd be good too. Ha.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 am
Akuyoko
Sonic Heroes.

I think it was good but just having to work together was getting on my nerves. Usually once I was able to get the speed character to lvl 3 I had no trouble finishing the stage with just him/her.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 am
Star Wars: Force Unleashed; I was SOOOO pumped. It's a sub-par game, no where NEAR the playability I imagined. Way over-hyped.

Burst limit wasn't that bad, however, you don't stand a chance against a android 17 online, there's no balance in the characters.

Soul Calibur 3 had tons of more replayability than Sould Calibur 4, which made that a disappointment.

Mario Party 8.

Far Cry.

Soul Calibur Legends.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:43 am
Brawl.

8D

But seriously, way overhyped. Melee took me years to accomplish, and you could collect the characters in a matter of hours.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 am
auS-e-Dude
Brawl.

8D

But seriously, way overhyped. Melee took me years to accomplish, and you could collect the characters in a matter of hours.
gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:11 am
Akuyoko
Sonic Heroes.

Once again:
User Image  

wariodude128

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 pm
Gikaru
I'm probably gonna get a lot of fanboys or fangirls complaining to me, but if you ask me, I'd say any game that has the words "Tales" and "Symphonia" in it, and anything that is related in some way, is horrible. That piece of crap is the definition of RPG-ripoffs. The games, and I won't joke here, really make me want to stop playing video games altogether. If games like these are going to continue being made, I might as well gouge my eyes out.

Err, there's only the two with Symphonia in it. The rest is Tales of-. o.O
I liked them only cause of Collette. =/ The healers are always retards, I end up being them instead of allowing their AI to function. That's the only thing I don't like about Tales games.

Worst game I played, Zelda II. For me anyway. I get past two dungeons, and then I'm stuck. -_- It doesn't help that it's so ******** hard to get to where you need to go. Also, I hate the leveling up idea.
I didn't like the fact that TP didn't have any magic, but I did love it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:14 am
So far any of the Donkeykong games after DonkeyKong 64.I'd rather play whore of worldfag or CounterlagSpike ,while a lepper rubs it's crusty body all over me. I'd rather sift through the shovel wares that exist in the original NES games while listening to f**'ONFORCE. I'd rather cockslap the pope and get shot.

Rare's reign of awesome games came to a halt when they decided to jump the boat and work for x-blah. Perfect Dark Zero took it's own series and Skull F*&ked it into mush.

Halo series....The only thing they provided me was a cheap FPS thrill at my friends houses. The music sucked , the plot sucked , the lack of anything cool other then "Forge Mode" sucked

Megaman series....I stopped caring at about it after 30% of the way through the "Battle Network" era. It's just a corpse attached to a puppet marrionette, much like Bob Barker is jokenly rumoured to be.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

loveforville

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:40 pm
bleach shattered blade for wii....its just a fighter game...... i was hoping for an rpg...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:49 pm
Harupiggy
Gikaru
I'm probably gonna get a lot of fanboys or fangirls complaining to me, but if you ask me, I'd say any game that has the words "Tales" and "Symphonia" in it, and anything that is related in some way, is horrible. That piece of crap is the definition of RPG-ripoffs. The games, and I won't joke here, really make me want to stop playing video games altogether. If games like these are going to continue being made, I might as well gouge my eyes out.

I liked them only cause of Collette. =/ The healers are always retards, I end up being them instead of allowing their AI to function. That's the only thing I don't like about Tales games.

Worst game I played, Zelda II. For me anyway. I get past two dungeons, and then I'm stuck. -_- It doesn't help that it's so ******** hard to get to where you need to go. Also, I hate the leveling up idea.

Even with her set to 'Heal', I was yelling at Raine constantly through the first part of the game. She'd run out of TP and then decide to run up and attack everything. Same with Genis. D<  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am
Zephyrkitty
Harupiggy
Gikaru

Even with her set to 'Heal', I was yelling at Raine constantly through the first part of the game. She'd run out of TP and then decide to run up and attack everything. Same with Genis. D<

See, that's why you set her to attack freely. Because believe it or not, Raine's AI is actually pretty smart. I would know since I went through the game with her set like that.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff