Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:11 am
"sweet! muwahahahaha" she says laughing evilly. she hops off of kurai's shoulder and flies around the room, exploring her new environment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm
He began to cook the eggs quickly finishing. "You're enjoying it a bit much." Kurai told Edna as he set down a plate with eggs and a piece of chocolate for her.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 am
"WOOT!" she cries and descends on the food like a hawk on a rabbit. devouring the meal in record time for someone her size.

she grins up at him as she munches on the chocolate. "life here is way more fun than in the shinigami realm. and I can do whatever i want since i'm banished. so life is excellent! so yea, of course i'm enjoying it!" she tells him laughing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 am
Akira was walking to the candy shop when he looked up and saw a thing in the sky coming toward him, and hit him in the face. Akira fell and said, "Ow. what the...? what is this?." he looked at the front and read 'DEATHNOTE'. he opened the cover and started to read.  

DOOM Marine02

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm
Kurai leaned against the fridge munching on a piece of toast. "What's it like in that world of yours?" He asked Edna as he poured himself some milk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:09 pm
edna makes a face. "BOOOORING. it's dead. there are rocks and a few scattered shriveled up trees. the whole world is like a Savannah that has gone for too long without rain. and the shinigami are terribly dull. I much prefer earth." she tells him finishing the chocolate.

"so when do we get to go visit your dead friend?" she asks flying over to him and licking her fingers of the chocolatly goodness.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:09 am
Kurai chugged down the milk and slammed the glass on the counter. "Soon as I get to my first class." He told her grabbing his jacket and backpack. "If he is dead then what?" He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm
Edna jumps into the air and flies over to land on his shoulder. "sweet. let's move!" she says making her self comfortable.

"and at the earliest moment possible you HAVE to do something about your hair. I need some place comfortable to spend my day if i'm going to be stuck with you." she tells him.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

DOOM Marine02

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:28 am
Akira closed the cover and sat back in disbelif.'thats impossible' akira thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Kurai shifts his eyes towards her as he leaves the house. "If that was a joke, it wasn't fun." He told her as he shuts the door and starts to head for his school.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DOOM Marine02

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 am
He got up and started heading home, thinking of all the things he could do with it, but he wondered why he didnt have a shinigami.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 pm
"it wasn't a joke i'm serious. it's not easy being this small you know. you should have the decency to give me a comfortable place to be while i'm stuck with you. you're shoulders are too boney to be comfortable." she informs him in a matter-a-fact tone.  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:57 pm
"I got it just remember that I can't talk to you during class and that my studies can't drop because of you or the death note." He tells her as they come to a crossing point infront of the school building.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:32 pm
edna snorts in response. "like I care. and like it would." she mutters. looking around with interest. "well if you can't talk to me durning class...." she trails off with an extremely mischievous look in her eye. it was quite clear that she was going to use his inability to stop her and her invisibility to cause all sorts of chaos in the class and school.  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:55 pm
Kurai really couldn't care less about what she did right now as long as he wasn't involved in anyway. "Well then lets just see." He said to himself opening the classroom door and sitting in his desk.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff