Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley of WInd-Eastern Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:36 am
((Seems I can only learn six more jutsu, thanks to that new chakra system... And I don't think any of the last six genin rank jutsu will be any good for me...))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm
((I thought you can learn an unlimited amound of your rank and below and only a limited amount above, you just can't use them all... confused ))  

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)
Description: A small rock, the size of a fist, can be lifted and thrown using chakra.

Sano picked up a rock lying on the ground next to him and used a small chakra string to allow it to float in the air in front of him. {1/3}
He began to focus his chakra into the rock. He threw his hands out in front of him to make it a little more dramatic as he threw the rock. {2/3}
The rock flew into a tree that was in front of Sano and it splintered the bark on contact. {3/3}
Sano took a step back and admired his handy work and then looked back down at his scroll to do the next jutsu.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
Description: In the jutsu, the user lifts up a giant piece of earth and uses it as a shield. For every rank, the shield grows 5 feet by 5 feet, and thickens by 3 inches.

Sano sat down out of habit and began to focus his chakra into the ground around him trying to form the wall of rock. {1/3}
He heard something underground churning while the earth moved around him calmly at first, but it soon became violent. {2/3}
The rock shot out of the ground swiftly and formed a large shield in fron of Sano. Surprised at its size, he nearly fell backwards but was able to catch his balance at the last minute. {3/3}

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:27 pm
Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
Description: By taking dirt and rubbing it on his/her arms or legs, after performing the necessary hand seals, the shinobi is able to create very durable defensive bracers that add extra protection when using the arms to block. The chakra that is infused in them help to soften the blows of any physical attacks. These are very useful for taijutsu users or to defend against an onslaught of upper body blows. These bracers block physical attacks.

Sano picked up dirt and rubbed it all over his forearms until there was a thick, even coat all over his arms. {1/3}
He then formed the handsigns explain in the scroll and began to focus his chakra into the mud on his extremities. {2/3}
He felt the dirt and mud harden on his arms so he clacked them together hearing a rewarded thud. He removed the chakra from the mud and it fell back onto the ground. {3/3}

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:52 am
((I dunno, that rules makes my brain hurt.... gonk ))  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:57 am
Kazu walked into the training grounds and looked around, he then thought "These guys... Are training this hard..." Kazu walked around and then asked the nearest guy, who happened to be Sano "May I ask, where is the Kage?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 am
((Gennin Can perform:
30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

Starting to make sense now...

According to that list above I can learn...

13 more Academy
15 more Genin
3 more Chuunin
1 Jounin....))

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 am
((But that says perform not know. I think the limit is only on the jutsu above your level right now. So, I don't know.))

Sano looked at the new arrival and pointed towards Sengetsu. "That's part of him, right there." He then went back to his scroll and started the next jutsu.

Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)
Description: This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on.

Sano read the scroll carefully and performed the hand signs necessary for the jutsu. {1/3}
He then began to focus his chakra into the ground and it started to change its composition almost immediatly. {2/3}
Sano was now standing on a small patch of earth and was surrounding by 8 ft of mud in each direction. {3/3}

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 am
"Ah, last one." Sano said quietly to himself.

Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)
Description: When performing this jutsu the shinobi places his/her hands on the ground and causes it to move rapidly away as if it were a conveyor belt. As the shinobi increases in skill and rank the size, speed, and range of this jutsu all increase.

He focused his chakra into his hands and then put them on the ground. {1/3}
The surface of the ground next to him started to move, but nothing more so he focused more chakra and tried to 'push' harder. {2/3}
Now, the ground began to shoot away and a speed previously unbelievable to Sano. {3/3}

Sano stood up with a smile on his face and placed the scroll in his pocket. He then walked over to Sengetsu and asked, "Sir, I am done with my jutsu list, do I start to work on the next scroll or fight you like you said?"

Plexilate

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:53 am
Sen observed the students training. Lifting his arms he gently grabbed the headphones around his neck, slowly sliding them up upon his head. "Good work..but remeber not to overdo it." he called out to them. Trying to learn and master too many jutsu could be fatal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:20 pm
((*Points to previous post* I finished, so I need another scroll por favor 3nodding ))  

Plexilate

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm
Kyo choose the next jutsu he didnt know and put away the scroll once more.

he made a few signs and an earth clone stood next to him. moving so they were facing each other kyo made more signs. "Tsuchi Shouaku no jutsu (Earth holding technique)." the ground around the clone started to crawl up its feet before shattering and doing nothing.

(1/2)

he took a deep breath and tried again, making the seals once more. "Tsuchi Shouaku no jutsu (Earth holding technique)." the ground rose up and covered the clones feet, until it was unable to move.

(2/2)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:23 pm
Kazu Noticed that he was just being ignored si he walked up to the next person, Sen, and asked "Sir, May I ask, Where is the kage?"  

RaiTenguOni

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Kyo pulled out the scroll, picked his next jutsu, and put the scroll away.

making a few seals, "Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)." a clone started to rise out of the heated ground, but faded before it was fully formed.
(1/2)

he tried again. "Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)." this time a clone rose out of the heated ground and stood in front of kyo.
(2/2)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces