The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm
Trains? That's ******** win right there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:03 pm
Epic. You can never have too much Zelda. Do want. Also, this is the same Link from WW and PH correct? It can't possibly be before WW than.

"OOPS GUISE. FORGOT TO MENTION MY TRAIN ADVENTURE BEFORE TETRA SHOWED HERSELF AS ZELDA. MY BAD."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:05 pm
Ribbin
Epic. You can never have too much Zelda. Do want. Also, this is the same Link from WW and PH correct? It can't possibly be before WW than.

"OOPS GUISE. FORGOT TO MENTION MY TRAIN ADVENTURE BEFORE TETRA SHOWED HERSELF AS ZELDA. MY BAD."

YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE TRAIN TRACKS ON OUTSET ISLAND?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:06 am
Ribbin

That's just it. I'm assuming the only information we're working on here is the trailer, and I saw nothing that indicated that this game is in any way tied to the TWW/PH timeline. So what if it's toon Link? If I recall, every incarnation of Link since Four Swords (with the lone exception of Twilight Princess) has looked like that. That's three different Links (FS/FSA, TWW/PH, and TMC). Who's to say that this isn't a fourth toon Link? For that matter, it's just as likely to be Link from The Minish Cap as it is to be Link from The Wind Waker.

Also, as far as the name's concerned, has anybody actually looked at the trailer on the Nintendo Channel? It lists it as a tentative title.  

GuruGuru214

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:48 am
Trains, huh? Interesting.. I'm sure it'll be great!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 am
Toki no Yuushi

Yeah for the optimistic guy! biggrin I'm super srs. I dun have a DS so I'm not bothering getting hyped about the game.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 am
Toki no Yuushi

Indeed.

Did you see the big bug boss-thing?

I've got moderately high hopes!
smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 am
It's Zelda. When has Nintendo not made a good Zelda? Also I'm pretty sure this is part 3 to the WW/PH line, cause remember they were looking for a new land, so maybe this time they found it.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:37 am
Harupiggy
Toki no Yuushi

Yeah for the optimistic guy! biggrin I'm super srs. I dun have a DS so I'm not bothering getting hyped about the game.
DSi ******** it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 am
Maybe the game is set some time after they find land? They find this island they're on, after a few years pass and they have a train system built, Link works as a delivery guy for a living, and then something turns up and he's off on another adventure. That's what I think at least.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 am
Kenshin Kura
Maybe the game is set some time after they find land? They find this island they're on, after a few years pass and they have a train system built, Link works as a delivery guy for a living, and then something turns up and he's off on another adventure. That's what I think at least.
Then why is he still so short?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 am
dragn99
Kenshin Kura
Then why is he still so short?

Maybe all those jumps and battles stunted his growth? or he's just a short person I guess =  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am
Was hoping for info on the new LoZ game. Well we got it just not the LoZ I was wanting to know about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 am
Regulust
It's Zelda. When has Nintendo not made a good Zelda? Also I'm pretty sure this is part 3 to the WW/PH line, cause remember they were looking for a new land, so maybe this time they found it.
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

Also, the CD-i games. They didn't make them, but they allowed them to happen, which is just as bad. mad

I'm sure it will be good, it's just not very creative. This is the third time they've used a method of transportation as a major plot point, so you have to assume they're running out of ideas. confused  

5ir Psycho 5exy

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Really two things about that trailer indicate to me that this isn't part of the TWW series. One is Zelda. From what I've seen, Tetra wouldn't switch to her Zelda appearance unless she had to for whatever reason. And assuming they did find a new land and get established there, she would be much older by the time they managed to get back to the Great Sea area, round everybody up, move them to the new land, and have a castle built, not to mention that the whole thing is a little far-fetched anyway, as everybody seems perfectly happy living on the islands (except the Gorons, and even they had a place in Phantom Hourglass). But I digress.

The other thing is Link. Looking at his relationship with Tetra over the two games in the TWW series, I don't see him bowing to her like that. Plus the way I see it, there's two explanations for his conductor outfit. Either it's just part of riding the train (but then why is he wearing it in front of Zelda, no train in sight?), or that's what Link was doing before he received the call to be the hero. We've seen the hero emerge from all sorts of places, two of which so far have involved him receiving the hero's clothes upon the start of his quest and another involving him obtaining the signature hat (with a slight twist).

I just don't think this is a Link we've seen before, and I might just be overthinking it in my attempt to justify why.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff