Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 pm
[[yeah get it get it fourth page!!]]

Seth wasn't very surprised at what Wyatt had told him. Opening up to other people was sometimes awkward and difficult to get out. Seth had tried telling Foster once, but got all choked up. He could get the words out.
"Hmm. Because I am, too," Seth said, half-smiling.
"I'm serious though. I have been for a little while. No one knows, other than you, know," Seth said, taking a deep breath.
"Just don't tell anyone, please," Seth said, his voice growing softer.
They were at his house now.
"My parents are prolly asleep so be quiet on your way in," Seth warned, unlocking the front door as they entered.
Before heading up the stairs, Seth locked the door behind them, then took off his shoes, leaving them by the door.
---
Rhiannon smiled, "It's fine. I don't mind, Luke, really," She said, pulling out a cigarette. Placing it between her lips, she dug through her purse for her lighter.
"You don't mind me smoking in the car, right?" Rhiannon asked, just to make sure.
---
Isaac pulled his boxers back on, it now being the only thing that clothed him. That had been absolutely amazing. It was the first blow he'd ever had, the second actually, but it was a lot better than the first time.
Isaac kissed Kat's shoulder, then looked at the clock. It was almost two. And there was school tomorrow.
"Hey, we've got school in the morning, I've better get going," Seth said, getting up. He picked up in pants, putting them on quickly, then his shirt, his belt, socks, shoes.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Kat, sorry I'm leaving so sudden," Isaac said, kissing her cheek.
"I've got some pre- S.A.T testing tomorrow, and I've gotta be awake for that," Isaac joked, finding his things.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:08 pm
[[Woah, i have 2412 posts in this guild, which is also the most! that makes me feel special. [: ]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Wyatt exploded with excitement.
Seth was bi. He liked guys. And Wyatt was staying over.
The thought made Wyatt blush. What would happen?
Seth..And I. What if we went out?! Maybe, it could work! Seth thought, day-dreaming.
He took his shoes off, then followed Seth into his room.
-------------------------------------------------
Luke smiled at her.
"Only if you give me one." he said, getting out a lighter.
He really loved Rhi, and he always did, but he was so caught up in Lilah, he never said anything.
Kat smirked. Isaac had a hard-on. She giggled, only covered by a sheet.
"An hour and a half was good enough." She commented, then got up with the sheet.
"I'll miss you.." She said, their faces close. Then she kissed him, full, deeply on the mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Wyatt exploded with excitement.
Seth was bi. He liked guys. And Wyatt was staying over.
The thought made Wyatt blush. What would happen?
Seth..And I. What if we went out?! Maybe, it could work! Seth thought, day-dreaming.
He took his shoes off, then followed Seth into his room.
Luke smiled at her.
"Only if you give me one." he said, getting out a lighter.
He really loved Rhi, and he always did, but he was so caught up in Lilah, he never said anything.
Kat smirked. Isaac had a hard-on. She giggled, only covered by a sheet.
"An hour and a half was good enough." She commented, then got up with the sheet.
"I'll miss you.." She said, their faces close. Then she kissed him, full, deeply on the mouth.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 pm
When they got up to Seth's room, on the third floor of his apartment/townhouse, Seth pulled his shirt off, over his head, and pulled his beanie off his head.
"Uhm, you can take over the couch if you want, or my bed, and i'll take the other," Seth said, putting on a wifebeater undershirt. Throwing his shirt in the laundry basket, Seth unbuttoned his black skinny jeans, taking them off as well.
Seth always slept in his boxers.
---
Rhiannon handed him one, and took his lighter, lighting her cigarette, and his.
"Take a right and park in lot next to my studio," Rhiannon told him, taking a drag.
---
Isaac kissed her back momentarily, then smiled against her lips.
"I'll miss you, too, babe," Isaac said, kissing her one last time.
Isaac walked out of her bedroom, then called back,
"I'll see you tomorrow, at school, get some rest," Isaac said, walking out the door.
His engine roared to life, and he headed off for home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 pm
Wyatt blushed, standing awkwardly.
"Uh, yeah." He said, then put his things by the couch. Wyatt hadn't brought any extra clothes, except for tomorrow, for school. He usually slept in his boxers, but..
Wyatt took his jacket off first, then took his pants off. He took off his shirt, wearing a similiar wife beater.
----------------------------------------
Luke took a puff, then pulled in.
"Okay, ready?" He said, smiling. He had his belt off.
----------------------------------------
Kat sighed, her shoulders sagging.
She already felt lonely. Kat got dressed in pj's, and slipped under the sheets, soon falling asleep.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Seth went into the bathroom, coming out a few minutes after brushing his teeth.
"I'm going to bed, so you can watch T.V. or whatever, unless you wanna go to bed," Seth said, laying down down on his bed. He felt so ready to just pass out.
---
"Yeah," Rhiannon said, picking up her bag. She got out of the car, locking and closing the door before heading for her house.
As they walked up the steps, Rhiannon pulled out her keys, and then unlocked the door.
When they got up into her studio, she dropped her bag and kicked her shoes off.
She had a tattoo on each of her feet, on the tops. They were little red hearts with blue angel wings. She's gotten them almost a year ago.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 am
Wyatt panicked, just a little. This was the night he stayed over at Seth's, was anything gonna happen.
Oh how he wanted it to. Wyatt sat up in bed, his heart pounding. He had never been kissed. He wondered if he would be a bad kisser.
Wyatt moved over, putting an arm on either side of Seth, leaning in. Was it too soon? Would Seth reject him? Wyatt's head was pouding with questions. Wyatt's lips met Seth's with eargerness, moving against his.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Luke draped his coat on the sofa, taking his shoes off too. His socks didn't match.
He looked around Rhi's studio. It was the first time he'd been in here. It was pretty clean.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm
[[hah. gaaaaaay.]]

Seth, as tired as he was, kissed Wyatt back. He'd been half asleep as Wyatt had first kissed him. Did he even realize what he was doing?
I'm kissing Wyatt. Whatthefck am i doing?
Seth pulled away from Wyatt, jumping up off the bed.
"Wyatt, please, no," Seth said, tears coming to his eyes. It was still too soon.
"I just broke up with Foster, and I'm not ready to be with anyone else," Seth said, wiping his eyes.
---

Rhiannon went into the bathroom, coming back out in a pair of short-shorts, and a tank top that showed a little more cleavage than she'd be out in public showing. She'd brushed her teeth, and was ready to sleep.
"I'm going to bed," Rhiannon said, yawning, "I don't care if you sleep in my bed, but the sofa is open too," Rhiannon added. She laid down, pulling the blanket up over her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 pm
Wyatt nodded, blushing.
"Are you okay?" He asked. Seth seemed pretty choked up. Wyatt regretted kissing him now, but Seth seemed stressed, and he wouldn't press him.
--------------------------
Luke nodded, stripping down to boxers and a grey wife beater.
"Is this alright?" He asked, maybe it was too much. He should've brought a pair of pants...

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:18 pm
Seth wiped his eyes again. He found an extra blanket, and went and laid down on on the couch.
"No, but don't worry about it. You can have my bed, I'll just sleep here," Seth said, turning off the light.
Now Seth felt like a jerk.
"I'm sorry, Wyatt," Seth said, hoping that might help. It probably wouldn't.
Seth just didn't want Wyatt to hear him cry himself to sleep.
---
Rhiannon laughed softly. Luke was too cute.
"That's fine," Rhi said, "It's not like I've never seen a boy in boxers before. And I certainly like seeing boxers than briefs," Rhiannon said, trying to ignore the images coming to mind.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:28 pm
Wyatt stood up.
"No, it's alright. I'll sleep on the couch, you in your bed. This is your house." Wyatt said, pulling on Seth's arm.
"It's okay, I'll go home, if i need to." He said, grabbing the blanket seth carried, and took it to the couch.
--------------------------------
Luke smiled.
"Okay." He said, sitting on her bed. He lay under the covers. It was really cold, so he pulled them up.
"Brrrr.." He said, joking.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:46 pm
Seth shook Wyatt's hand off his arm.
"You're my guest, you can have my bed. And you don't have to leave, Wyatt. It's fine. I sleep on the couch all the time. It's fine," Seth said, pulling his blanket back.
"I already volunteered myself to sleep on the couch," Seth said, probably sounding annoyed. He didn't mean to, he was just frustrated, and couldn't stop crying.
---
Rhiannon laughed, resting her head on his chest.
"It'll be warmer if I cuddle up next to you," she said, resting her arm across his stomach.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 pm
[[I'm going to time skip to tomorrow morning. ]]

It was 7:00am. Foster had just gotten out of the shower, and was blow-dying her hair. Getting up earlier had been hard, but it meant she could stay in the shower longer.
When she was done blow-drying her hair, she turned on her straightener. While it warmed up, Foster went back into her room and put on her clothes she was going to wear. After she was dressed, she checked her cell phone. There was a text from Isaac.
"Good morning, lovely. Hope you're feeling better than last night. See you at school," Foster couldn't help but smile. Isaac was such a sweetheart.
---

Isaac had woke up ten minutes ago, texted Foster, and was now in his shower, washing his hair. He was trying to figure out how the day was going to turn out.
As of now, he was planning on asking out Kat, to make things official...but didn't want to upset Foster by asking her out. It wouldn't, would it?
Isaac hoped not. He rinsed the shampoo out of his hair, and turned off then got out, towel drying his hair.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games