Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:56 am
KuraiGekkou? the most evil and disturbed person!? so this wasn't caused by Celestials blood!? Kurai's thoughts rushed about hsi head and he shook it furiously. It banged about his head as similar scene on a cliff. The high ground. Kurai looked straight back at Matt, images flashed before him, Matt had a large coat on, a shiner gunblade and longer hair, along with a much more mature and old look. And the scenery changed to the cliff, then flashed back to the dorms rooftops.

".. you..." Kurai then threw his head down and his shoulder twitched. A subtle laughter was heard emitted from Kurai's mouth. He then shot up his head and his eyes widened. His laugh then turned into a much more violent laugh.

"So You found your way here too Mattus!!!" Kurai's voice went through a change and Kurai's arms slowly clenched his own body hugging it and then slowly rubbing along both of his arms. It slowly made its way up and then reached upwards twoards the moon. Kurai's long hair fell back, out of his eyes as he tilted his back backwards. Kurai's smile was fixed on his face as his hands seemingly wanted to clench the moon itself. Kurai's eyes widened some more before he clenched his two hands tightly into fist. He then threw back his hands and then smiled straight at Mattus straightining his body.

"Exciting.. very amusing too.. Your body seemingly was able to retain its form as it passed onto another dimension. Along with your memories... Or did you just eat your new body's mind completely Mattus.. I am still trying to overrule this heres Kurai's mind.. until i finally gain full control of it.." Kurai let out another smile and then Rubbed his chin. "But you know what? I think i may be more interested in using your body instead Mattus.. I am sure i can take over that body since we are both from the same relamn.. wouldn't you agree?" Kurai then stuck out his tounge and shook it about tauntingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:25 am
Mattus grinned.

"So I'm not crazy..."

He muttered under his breath. His grip tightened on his gunblade and he flashed a smile at Kurai.

"My body? Why would you want something like this? It's mine you can't have it. Plus who knows...maybe my mind will take over yours...My mind has already devoured this body's mind hasn't it? Its totally up to you if you want to deal with the consequences of trying to get my body. I'm not the same Mattus you once knew..."

Matt looked at the ground. He threw aside his jacket and pulled out his gunblade. He held it lazily with his right hand so that the blade rested on the ground behind him. His jacket was caught up in the breeze and flew off the building. He then raised his head and smiled with a violent look in his eyes.

"It's been a while Kurai. Let's make sure this is fun."  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:08 am
Kurai's eyes slowly went back to its normal glare. "Oh how deliciously evil of you.." Kurai spoke. His stances changed and his natural poses were different. Kurai now had one arm wrapped around his stomach as two fingers tapped his lips. He playfully looked at Mattus as he kciked his gunblade up to rest it behind him. The Jacket flew off the large Cylindar dorm building and flew off into wherever.

"So you already have already taken over your hosts body and polluted it with the old Mattus..." Kurai smiled and then lifted his hand off his lips and pointed one finger straight at Mattus, there a small bright orange flame flicked and formed at the tip. Slowly it changed its hue into a bright purple. Kurai smiled in content and then removed his hand around his stomach.

"Its been a while indeed Mattus.. if you remembered,. our fight was cut short by that wretched phoniex Saya..." Kurai chuckled. Kurai wasn't exactly evil per-say. he was more in a playful battle mood, and in a sense. Excited to see Mattus.

How can i do this.. Thought Tainted Kurai. My hosts body still fights with me and its body is of a complete make up then what i am used to.. but yet.. powerful with the flame.. ill focus on projectiles then Kurai then let out a wicked smile and his eyes widened back to its chaotic look. "Kurai Nightmare!!" Kurai yelled out, and a familiar pillar of purple flame shot out from his fingertips straight twoards Matt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:27 am
Matt's eyes flashed. He felt a surge of adrenaline flow through his veins. It had been such a long time since he had felt that...and he liked it. He was back in the heat of battle...a lifestyle he had not walked for a very long time. It was refreshing.

Matt watched as Kurai shot his purple flame at him. Matt quickly kicked his gunblade with his right foot, while still loosely holding onto the hilt so that it swung like a hinge with the blunt side down. He then caught the blunted side with his left hand and held it in front of him to block the flame.

As the flame slammed into his gunblade he realized that probably wasnt the smartest thing to do and quickly ducked as the remnants of the flame singed his hair.

Mattus then grinned and pointed at Kurai with his gunblade.

"You are going to have to do better than that if you want to defeat me Kurai! My spirit has achieved 100% integration with this host body. You on the other hand are still battling within yourself against the previous inhabitant. That's my edge."

Matt then let the hilt fall out of his right hand and he caught onto a lanyard that was attached tot he hilt of his gunblade. He then ran at Kurai with the gunblade swinging behind him. When he got near Kurai he brought his heel up extra high behind him, kicking the gunblade so it flew over Matt's head for added momentum as he guided the gunblade with his arm to Kurai's right shoulder.  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:34 am
Kurai smirked but then spat off to the side Was it that obvious? ptttt.. I can still take him out even if my body rejects my spirit.. Kurai then smiled and rose up his hand. His other hand seemingly rubbed across his chest. Kurai then saw his foot come by hell first. Kurai Threw forward his hand which was on his chest quickly beyond his own body's limitations and caused him to cough a bit from the sudden movement.

"SHAA!!!!" Kurai yelled out in a loud battle cry. The hand smacked the heel away as Matt's movements became clear that he was trying to make Kurai's attention focus on the blade instead of his heel. Fourntantly Tainted Kurai was an experienced battler so he could tell what Matt's true intentions were. However he didn't expect the blade to be caught and the quickly used for an attack, for this Kurai quickly pointed another finger out twoards the gunblade and shot a pillar of flame from his fingers again twoards it as he retreated backwards.

"Shi...." Kurai groaned. "Still using that piece of junk huh?" Kurai smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:49 am
Mattus laughed.

"Piece of junk? This thing is like part of my soul! Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to find one of these in this world? They are like ancient relics!"

Mattus shrugged and then switched his gunblade to his left hand. He rested the gunblade on the ground and took off his right glove to reveal the flame shaped scar on the back of his hand. It flashed red quickly then his entire hand was made of fire.

"Oh yeah...new addition. The previous soul left me a present in this body. Want me to share it with you?"

Matt then put the gunblade back in his right hand. The flame then died out on his hand and transferred to the blade.

"I customized this myself. The metal the blade is made of reacts to my power. Pretty handy eh?"

Mattus pointed hte gunblade at Kurai and then squeezed the trigger. 2 flames flew out of the barrel and rocketed towards Kurai. Matt's image then blurred as he outran the 2 and appeared behind Kurai.

"Oh yeah...this guy was faster than my original body too. He wasn't headmaster for nothin."

He again slashed out at Kurai violently.  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:57 am
Kurai chuckled with some amusment as he seemingly had a flame technique now. Kurai then watched as he transfered it to his gunblade. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulder, shutting his eyes as he did so. "Thats suppose to be an awsome discovery!?" Kurai chuckled and his shoulders went up and down.

"Please! I could of thought something better when i was human!" Kurai then pulled his hand upwards to cover some of his face and let out another manical laugh. "Geehaahah!!" Kurai let out and then quickly found 2 flames shooting twoards Kurai. Kurai outstetched his hand and then looked carfully at the flame. "KKEEEYAA!" Kurai swung his hand straight down chopping the flame into sparks rendering it harmless. Throwing and stepping a huge step forward Kurai jabbed his other hand straight through the next flames center also rendering it harmless.

Kurai then took carful notice that Matt was already behind him. Kurai's eyes widened in fear as his gunblade was swung down straight twoards Kurai. Kurai's face smiled as it took the hit. Kurai's body flung upwards into the sky as a large slash was slashed about his shoulder, his body twisted about the air.

"Best yoU GOt Matt!? GAHAHA!" Kurai screamed out as he twisted about in the air, his shoulder relasing freash blood.

Before Kurai hit the floor he threw two hands onto the ground and caught himself before hitting it. He then lunged straight twoards Mattus with a hungry look. "SHA!!!!!" Kurai let out as a battle cry. By kicking himself forward Kurai threw forward one of his hands attempting to grab Matt's face or at least scrape it with an animal like fury.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:02 pm
Mattus watched as the bleeding Kurai fell. He wasn't prepared for Kurai to catch himself and launch a counter so quickly. He stumbled backwards as Kurai swiped as his face. He then fell completely on his back and kicked upwards has he twisted his body around to follow up with a swing from his gunblade.

"What are you a cat?"

Mattus dashed away from Kurai to get some distance between them. He put his glove back on his right hand. He then tasted blood as it had trickled down his face from scratch marks under his eye. His eyes flashed.

"I don't need this guy's stupid ability yet. I don't need extra help against a silly cat. All you have done thus far is clawed me."

Matt resumed his fighting stance and pointed his gunblade at Kurai with his right hand while gesturing for him to continue with his left.  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:13 pm
Kurai cursed as he couldn't get a good grip onto Matt's face. He chuckled at the comment of him being a cat, his body was hunched over as he watched him run off, his hand twitched from excitment and his hair swung over his face. His shoulder didn't even bother him he just continued to have a grin on his face and his eyes was filled with a re-new blood lust.

"even still.. Maybe i can take your delicious young Soul Mattus." Kurai said while licking his lips. "But unfourtantly This Kurai is only human... still.." Kurai chuckled and then lifted up his hand again. "SHAAA!!!" Kurai yelled out another battle cry and both of his hands ignited into large Purple flames, but during this process Kurai let out 2 clumsy coughs. Kurai frowned and cursed. Usless human body..

Kurai then tossed one of the flames twoards the ground creating a line of purple flame to twist the ground and crack it as it charged in a line twoards Matt. He then began to charge at him both hands opened, one ignited in a purple flame ready to claw at Matt again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Mattus smirked as the crack came towards him. He easily dodged itby jumping out of the way, but the rooftop had become uneven from the crack. Matt's footing slipped as he landed. and he stumbled to his knees. He looked up in horror as Kurai came at him with a claw of purple flame.

Matt tried to jump out of the way, but wasn't fast enough as Kurai's hand rammed into his stomach. Matt's slender form bent over Kurai's arm in pain as he coughed up blood. He then quickly twisted his form and flung off his glove. His hand ignited and he thrust it at Kurai's chest, grinning and wild eyed.  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:32 pm
"SHOOO!!!!" KUrai yelled out in delight as he saw Matt fall to the ground hopeless and vurnable to any attack. Kurai tried to grab his face and slam it into the ground as he burned away his face But in his own fury he missed and seemingly grabbed twoards his stomach instead. This proved a bad mistake as it left his pale chest opened for Matt's Wild flame.

The Bright Flame shot upwards into Kurai's chest Kurai's body ignited into flames and Kurai let out a howl of pain as he twitched in pain and anger. Kurai wouldn't let go of Matt though. He moved his other hand upwards into the air as he remained on Fire and Shoved it straight twoards at Matt's face attempting to smash it. He then lifted his other hand that was on his chest back into the air and shove it back down onto his chest. He then angrily Kicked matt in the side focring him to remove his hand off his chest.

Once breaking free from Matt's flame Kurai Threw his own body onto the ground and rolled about angrily trying to douse the flames. once it was finally done, burnt skin was seen everywhere on his body and one eye was forced Shut in pain, his opened eye however remained in a chaotic state as a wild grin was on his face.

"Oh hhoho! Ky could burn me better then that!!! This is nothin!!" Kurai spoke but coughed a couple times again this time coughing up blood. This wretched body...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:39 pm
Matt winced slowly as he got up. It hurt when he breathed. At least 2 ribs had to be broken. He looked at Kurai and stumbled slowly towards him, his right hand dragging his gunblade along the ground behind him, his left hand holding his ribs. He looked dazed, and the gunblade made a peircing screech on the concrete of the roof.

"Kurai, its over...look at you. You are in no condition to continue fighting. What is going to happen to you when you loose that body?"

Matt grimaced and then stopped standing above him now.  

FlamingMoogles

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:11 pm
Seyla dashed up the stairs to the rooftop. She had heard all of the commotion and woken rather quickly to find that Kurai, nor Matt in the room. That was when she panicked, throwing herself from the bed (which she was in no condition to do) and running through the halls, finding the nearest stairwell.

The door to the rooftop was thrashed open, Seyla standing in its doorway, no sprinting from the doorway. She couldn't take it. No Matt he barely had a scratch on him but..but Kurai. She instantly turned on Matt, hot tears streaming from her eyes.

"YOU?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! WHY DID YOU HURT HIM?! WHY! WHY!" she screamed. She was scared, and upset, worried, and betrayed. These emotions swam through her, a cascading waterfall crushing what little stability was left in her.

The flames burst from within her, their color immediately changing to the light blue, her most deadly flame, as she looked at Matt. She couldn't control it, her body just moved on its own. The flames racing towards the headmaster without a second thought. Or even a question as to what happened. No he deserved no chance, there was no other explanation he did this to Kurai. He left him bloody and burnt like this. Was he alive? She didn't know, she prayed that he was. But right now all she cared about was getting revenge for Kurai. She owed it to him, if it was the least she could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:21 pm
Enjou burst open the doors to the rooftop, panting. She looked around, first to Matt, then to Kurai, then at Seyla.

"SEYLA! STOP!" Enjou cried, jumping over Seyla, and landing right in front of Matt. She stretched out her right arm in front of her, and grabed her wrist with her left. A jet of blue, and red, and yellow flames shot out from her hand, and colided with Seyla's. The flames burst out in every direction.

"I can't hold her for much longer. RUN!" Enjou said, twisting her head tword Matt. "You may not know me, but I'm here to help you!"

Enjou turned tword Seyla, flames still bursting from her hand. The sweat on her face showed it was straining her.  

Enjou_Garyuu

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:18 pm
Matt turned and looked in bewilderment at Enjou. He scowled.

"WHAT THE HELL AREY OU DOING! Get out of here you don't know what you are dealing with?"

He moved himself forward slowly and winced putting himself between Enjou and Seyla and Kurai. He then turned his back on Enjou.

"If I were you I wouldn't fire one of those again, you will just cause her to get angry again."

He looked at Seyla sympathetically.

"Seyla....allow me to explain...in fact talk to Kurai. He isn't himself, I had no choice. There is a history between us that even you don't know the half of."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff