Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
j00-Round 1-Fight 4-Test vs Sen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Will Win?
  Test?
  Sen?
View Results

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:45 pm
Sengetsu gathered the information recorded as his clone vanished. "Step one complete...number 2, Go!" The second clone sheathed its scythe and formed several handseals. "Aquatic style: Aqua Rain!" From overhead water heavily fell from the heavens. "Clone 3 Go!" The third clone began forming several seals."Tsunami no Jutsu" from the rain a massive tsunami emerged sweeping the lava, and solidifying it, moving onward to attack raiden. The third clone vanished as the jutsu used all of its chakra. "Number four...Finish it!" The clone formed several handseals immediately."Aquatic style:Hydration." It drew in water from the falling rain, swelling up its arms and body. Extending its left arm the clone formed its arms and hands as if clutching a bow."Aqua style: Aqua Bow!" all the fluid within the clones body drained into the bow and arrow which grew as with each drop of rain it absorbed. As the clone released the arrow it too vanished, as the water bow sliced through the sky silently enclosing on its blind target, soon it would hit and absorb the falling tsunami increasing its speed and power. Only one figure still hoeverd in the sky.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm
The rotation clashed against the water weakening it but making a loud noise. It dissappeared letting the water in, whiched raged towards Raiden several feet away. Hearing the water he smirks to himself

I didnt see this coming....water, wind? hmm...guess Its time to show just how much I can use the sharingan/i]

He made a simple sign and his eyes flashed. Suddenly a massive wormhole opened and swallowed the tsunami and bow. It reopened infront of Sen and the Tsunami and bow raged around him and at him.

((dont forget, due to your lava armor thing, if thats it, the rain makes it harden, severely weakening your movements. And this is a custom sharingan I invented, basically reversing the jutsus at you dead in the face. So I'm safe and now you have your own jutsus on you. Also, please tell me the ranks of those jutsu so I know which rank not to use anymore or something))

Yata's Mirror Gate (custom made)
Description:
The technique needs one handsign then a simply flash of eyes. In order to use this technique the user must have at least a mangekyo level. When ever the user is about to be attacked the user activates their sharingan at required level and due to it being capable of distorting time/space like the technique Kumai can, this is closely related, but instead it sends it backwards. This causes Mangekyo users eyes to deteriorate quicker, as a result its only possible to use the Yata mirror gate very seldomly. It can easily reflect weak jutsus but has a hard time working with high class jutsu.

D-rank jutsu: can reflect up to 15 of them

C rank jutsu: can reflect up to 10 of them

B-rank jutsu: can reflect up to 8 of them

A rank jutsu: can reflect up to 5 of them

S rank jutsu: can reflect up to 1 of them

Also depending on rank will determine how many times you can actually do this. like the list below.

Genin: 2 times (due to a powerful level of chakra needed vs rank)

Chunin: 4 times (still a bit powerful to use but alittle more capable)

Jonin: 6 times (alittle better now, but still needs to watch chakra level)

Anbu Commander: 8 times ( good, but watch out for overuse of chakra)

Kage/Sannin: 10 (very good, just dont get carried away...)

the gate works like a worm hole, opening to swallow the jutsu and reopening infront of the opponent releasing it at them. The main backfires from this is chakra consumption and for mangekyo users eye deterioration. Each use makes the user weaker, and if overused forcibly deactivates the sharingan overall. After one battle it cannot be used for another 48 hours (2 gaia days). To activate must use dragon seal

Element: none
Type: Ninjutsu

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 pm
As his own jutsu spiralled towards him Sengetsu smiled. He brought his hands together in a single seal. "Aquatic Style: Aqua Body!" as he was struck by the jutsu, his body slowly liquified, fusing itself with the arrow. The arrow, was now under Sengetsu's control, and as the falling rain coontinued It gave way for Sengetsu to maintain the rotation and power needed to continue the jutsu. Slowly the arrow shifted its direction taking a wide turn as it spiralled once again back towards Raiden. Sengetsu released himself from the jutsu Solidifying in the air as he once again launched the attack towards his opponent, this time the water he had gathered strengthened the arrow. Sengetsu formed several rapid handseals. Extending his right hand outward he announced. "Reppushou!" the slicing winds were gusted outward increasing the velocity of the spiralling drill, and served as a secondary attack as they came closer to their target. Sengetsu would use this moment, he began forming several handseals, all he could do was hope he could pull them off in time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:00 pm
He looked at them and sighed. He holds out his hands and used chakra disruption pulse at the two jutsus, colliding with them and cancelling them completely. He smirks and used elemental armor and his body also gave off a yellow glow. Then he took out his scythe, which glowed brightly. He then used Kirin. Draining alot of the chakra from his scythe and little from himself. A massive beast of lightning rushed at Sen at the speed of light, electricuting the water all around Sen as well, creating one massive shock that caused the ground, trees, rock and church to disintagrate. Even the lava was vaporized. Due to the raw power of the technique, avoiding it was virtually impossible. And thanks to the power of the scythe and the elemental armor, he was completely safe from lightning in the air/water/kirin. The scythe was also restoring its power due to the lighting in the water as well

((Kirin is one of the most deadliest lightning jutsu ever, it literally moves at the speed of light. With all of the water around you and on you, your one major conductor. And being blind....yeah, not helping. And that elemental armor jutsu i learn from Dark Ninja lol, kudos to him))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Sen's eyes flared, blood streamed from the shinobi's eyes. A massive explosion followed these movements. Under the covere Sengetsu lay on the ground fallen from the impact, covering him was a massive shield. Overtop stood Susanoo which removed its sheild from the ground basking in the falling rain. Sengetsu lankily rose to his feet. Staring upward into the sky he allowe dthe rain to wash the blood from his eyes. "Checkmate, Susanoo." he stated as he fell to one knee. He breathed heaily, the jutsu had taken a lot out of him. Slowly he rose again. Sengetsu gripped his scythe tightly in his right hand as he braced himself up with the weapon. Susanoo shifted behind him adjusting its shield. Sengetsu stood barely maintaining his composure. he would need another chakra sync before he could continue fighting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 pm
((dice roll? what that for? and damn thats alot of chakra from ya buddy XD. But if you blind it can still work?????? wow....but for you to go susanno...XD. I post, just lemme know if you truely can use sharingan after bein blind. i was told before you cant use it so....meh confused))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:17 pm
The dice roll, was for my chakra sync...but since i got one i have to wait two more turns before trying again...and i believe you can...Madara did))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm
((oh ok, and madara didnt, he somehow riped his bros eyes out and got eternal.....itachi wasnt blind when he did it too. But chakra sync? how does that work? can i learn that lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 pm
(NOt to whine...but dont you have to use like 12 A rank fire jutsus before you can use Kirin?....LOL but then agin you guys have been using fire jutsus the entire time >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm
kit the philosipher
(NOt to whine...but dont you have to use like 12 A rank fire jutsus before you can use Kirin?....LOL but then agin you guys have been using fire jutsus the entire time >.<)

((XD, true...and theres lava and fire everywhere and *blah blah blah* lol. Yeah....damn susanno. i didnt know u can use it even blind though....can you?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 pm
(Yeah the only jutsu you are exepmt from are Ameretsu ans Tsykuymoi. Once the retina dies theres no way to really revive it. but using other jutsu like Susanoo you can because it has nothing to do with the retina. your basically pumping chakra into your eye and avtivating it. the rest is what your body does.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:53 pm
kit the philosipher
(Yeah the only jutsu you are exepmt from are Ameretsu ans Tsykuymoi. Once the retina dies theres no way to really revive it. but using other jutsu like Susanoo you can because it has nothing to do with the retina. your basically pumping chakra into your eye and avtivating it. the rest is what your body does.)

(how true....XD. Ok then I better make a post then...I need to figure out how to get around susanno...that monstrous thing....hmmm....the shield I have to be careful of, but his chakra is in danger right now right? so.....XD. Theres a way but I wont do it just yet))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm
Raiden smirks as he sees Sen barely moving, though the account of Susanno being there doesnt help. He stood still for a minute for the use of Kirin had made it so, but he already knew what he may have to do in order to win. The method may work, but its best to see if he can work without doing so.

"I had it to you Sen, you are among the few to survive such an onslaught. I didn't expect you being able to bring out susanno, though its being here has its cost."

He called out in the rain, Bokun reemerged beside Raiden, looking at Sen in a murderous way. He wanted to kill him right now, but figured he wait for a command.

(((um, Sen u have that armor on still? If your fused with it then the water makes it harden restricting your movements. And Kirin makes me not move for a moment, so this is that moment XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Sengetsu laughed weakly. Gripping the scythe tightly, a high pitched squeasl escaped the blades of the scythe as the weapon slowqly ate and amplified his remaining chakra. SLowly the ninja rose to his feet. Behind him Susanoo stood awaiting further orders from Sengetsu, who had other plans for the powerful creature. He rose his right arm cluthcing within his hand the scyth, twirling the weapon he spoke blindly to his oppponent. "I am Sen..." he slashed backward rapidly, the blades halted then screeched loudly as they slowly shredded through the monster devouring its chakra, amplifying the chakra and feeding it to his master. SLowly Susanoo vanished. The fully recharged Sengetsu smirked. "Discharge." the weapon glowed brightly as it amplified the chakra it had consumed and shifted it to its blades. A mellow hum irradiated from it. Utilizing the body flicker technique Sengetsu appeared beside adjacent to his opponent his back facing the summoned creature. "Dance of Sen:Style 27 Chara thread Snare!" the chakra threads emintaing from his body lashed outward, wrapping and crossing themselves as they intwined in a wild dance each going the exact length of fifty yards from the current cennter, Sengetsu. Sen's eyes blackened, and slowly closed as he had no use for them now. the scythe clutched in his right hand and his left hand free, the shinobi once again blindly spoke behin his shoulder to the shinobi. "Please give up...this is the true extent of my taijutsu."

((The armor already tore away from my body...i posted that, and this jutsu is a spider web of wires and like a spider web some are coated with his chakra and others with traps...combined with dance of sen I can instantly be anywhere inside this place at will.))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm
Raiden shook his head and sighed.

"This is growing rather tiresome.....ameratsu"

Focused on the center of Sen's body, in the middle of the rib cage black fire exploded. Bokun roared as it summoned several walls of black lava around Sen and ripping through the threads, spewing lava everywhere around him. The glove on Raiden's hand dimmed alittle for some of its chakra was depleted to make it easier to use the unholy fire.

((instantly anywhere? sounds like teleportation....is it ok to use now that stuff like portals are banned and wat not?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff