Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? (Resolved! ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't this godmodish!?
  Hell Yes!
  It's fine with me!
View Results

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm
Seriously manphish. You are lying. I can tell you are lying. You couldn't have possibly had enough insight to this to know that it was coming, and I doubt you would have cared enough about it to find out if this was completely approved. Like you said. Why would you care? If you don't care enough about an upgrade you have no chance of getting, why would you ask about it? Your defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 pm
_Manpish_
im not lying Ive talked to perky before this argument started but im too tired to argue anymore and i just dont plain give a damn... besides im a genin so i could care less actually because there's no chance of me getting the new advancement anyway! so in a way... i give up, you win...

Wait until they kill you with it XD. People always start complaining when they killed by something.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 pm
((screw the double posting rule! >=D))

how about we down grade it or not even use it at all! besides everyone has established that it is semi-god-modish. and im to fed up to even argue about it at all. this is so stupid that we are fighting about it.

how about we just say the jutsu isnt approved and we cut the new sharingan abilitys in half? its semi fair and would not even be close to the Omega sharingan!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 pm
bb3000ae
_Manpish_
im not lying Ive talked to perky before this argument started but im too tired to argue anymore and i just dont plain give a damn... besides im a genin so i could care less actually because there's no chance of me getting the new advancement anyway! so in a way... i give up, you win...

Wait until they kill you with it XD. People always start complaining when they killed by something.

how true

@Manpish: I am already suggesting to alter it some. if perky wants that. some of the abilities i dont see whats wrong when there in the eternal abilities.  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm
call_me_ishmail
Seriously manphish. You are lying. I can tell you are lying. You couldn't have possibly had enough insight to this to know that it was coming, and I doubt you would have cared enough about it to find out if this was completely approved. Like you said. Why would you care? If you don't care enough about an upgrade you have no chance of getting, why would you ask about it? Your defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

you know what Ishmal... i agree with you so much right now. all Ive done is read the posts and got the info but perky is only on once a day anyway. shes posting in Konoha so i could care less. its Perkys call if its accepted completely or not so ether way you will win. I give in and am now only here to just state the F**king obvious of how the Sharingan is to overly god-modish now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 pm
*Walks in, looks around, then runs away screaming and flailing arms* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BITCHING!!!!!!!!!

*Little note flutters to the ground for all to see and it read*
My personal opinion is that it would be fine as long as it had a limit, and didn't have the "Block every attack" feature. That means that the user is, in every way you think about it, invulnerable for as long as they want. I mean, that means that the strongest jutsu in this guild, that makes physical contact with the opponent, wouldn't do jack, because of said abilities. Even my "sands of decay" Which melt away bodies, and has been in this guild ever since the guild first started, wouldn't do anything, and said attack almost beat Moki singlehandedly. That's my input. This note will self-destruct in 5.....4......3......2......1.....good bye.....  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 pm
you know what Ishmal... i agree with you so much right now. all Ive done is read the posts and got the info but perky is only on once a day anyway. shes posting in Konoha so i could care less. its Perkys call if its accepted completely or not so ether way you will win. I give in and am now only here to just state the F**king obvious of how the Sharingan is to overly god-modish now. (From mapish)

Which sharingan the nrew test version or the ordinary to mangkekyo cuz i dont see anything wrong about the old sharingan... and idea IM it the guild crap so that it is easier to compunicate!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 pm
bb: Oh, that makes sense. I think I missed that ep.

Test: For one, like you said, get rid of the jutsu. Two, you need a REAL weakness. Like I said, fatigue means almost nothing in rp. Rpers can simply ignore it by "pushing their limits". Giving an ultimate bloodline trait an ultimate weakness would be quite original. Three, get rid of the reflecting thing. I would be okay with the barrier if there was a significant weakness. But, don't forget, I'm not a mod, so in the end, what I'm saying doesn't really matter. It's just constructive criticism.

*gets blown up by firu's note*  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:40 pm
@Firu: Yeah, there should be a limit on the blocking thing, but thats what it says in the eternal form sasuke.

well im done posting here...for now again. I'll be seeing how to work this out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Test Subject 196 O
@Firu: Yeah, there should be a limit on the blocking thing, but thats what it says in the eternal form sasuke.

well im done posting here...for now again. I'll be seeing how to work this out.

*Looks up from under couch*
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Seeing as im officialy Chuunin now... (ask Firu) i still dont care so bye!  
LIES! Firu you didn't nearly beat me with it single handly! I killed your sands with wata >:3 Anyways this sharingan needs a decent weakness and it need to not be able to see EVERYTHING and it can't block everything because well face it if taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu don't work then what the hell do I do? Die?  

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:43 pm
x InfinityOrion x

Test: For one, like you said, get rid of the jutsu. Two, you need a REAL weakness. Like I said, fatigue means almost nothing in rp. Rpers can simply ignore it by "pushing their limits". Giving an ultimate bloodline trait an ultimate weakness would be quite original. Three, get rid of the reflecting thing. I would be okay with the barrier if there was a significant weakness. But, don't forget, I'm not a mod, so in the end, what I'm saying doesn't really matter. It's just constructive criticism.

A real weakness.....real weakness.....what is the eternal's weakness?. and yeah ok, the fatigue thing is very true...I'll have to figure out this for a weakness....one of them can be losing the ability to copy any jutsu at all. the reflecting thing, sure why not. the barrier is from the eternal's description that has been there for ages. but maybe needs a limit of some sort.

the jutsu can go, i truthfully don't care at all for it, i'd rather use a normal ameratsu or something  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:44 pm
x InfinityOrion x

Well yeah remove the all powerful burn everything jutsu and i dont mind the barrier but it does not reflect, it absorbes and can onjly be used once a battle  

Bloodfang23

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 pm
M o k i F a i r y
LIES! Firu you didn't nearly beat me with it single handly! I killed your sands with wata >:3 Anyways this sharingan needs a decent weakness and it need to not be able to see EVERYTHING and it can't block everything because well face it if taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu don't work then what the hell do I do? Die?

*On the roof, looking down at Moki*
IF IT WASN"T FOR HAVOCK TELLING YOU IN OOC, I SO WOULDA KILLED YOU, AND YOU STILL DON"T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOUR PROFILE IS, SO WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT, WILLIS?!?!?!?!?

*Throws smoke bomb at floor, then when smoke reaches him, and dissipates, he is nowhere to be seen*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff