Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:26 pm
beginner nodded "thank you very much. and ill pay you extra for the aditional transportation. tell me by any chance does this shop of yours also deal in materials and equipment? i have been out of the area for some time and im sure my normal shops have become unavailable by now"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:50 pm
"Of course I have plenty. If you cant tell my shop is as much a small time manufacturing plant and reserch facility as it is a repair garage." he walks out of the air ship clossing everything but the back. "Just tell me what you need and I'll collect it for you."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:01 am
"alright then ill need....." beginner pulled out a shopping list and handed it to erk consisting of:

A large number of various alloys, woods and aero-dynaimic materials
A veriety of new tools (power and otherwise)
broken apliences or forms of transportation lying around
Various circuitry and wiring that would be vital
The necesary equipment to create a small garage

Books and other sources of information on learning mechanical enginnering, mech development and the combining of magic and tecnoledgy
various ores and metals rumored to adapt well to magic
and a second set of tools consisting of basic non power veriety

beginner glanced around the hanger "so...how much of that do you think you will be able to obtain?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:34 pm
"Well, I got the alloys, areo dynamic supplies, the tools, the circuty, and the grage suplies. But not the other stuff, but I know where to get it. Do you want me to take you wround?" He wlks a short ways away and activates his intercom
"Hey bring the mech back aroundI need it." then deactivates his intercom. He then looks at a list again "So, do you know anything about magi tech?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:43 pm
beginner nodded "i would apreciate it if you could point the way to a good book store" i can aquire the woods and ores later but the books will be necesary "only that which most mechanics know...i recently took on an aprentise who shows potential for the art"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:34 am
Neo slowly took the mech back to the shop where it belonged. Instead of going inside he shouted out his thanks then disappeared through the streets aiming to get back to the Jarian base. He wanted to know how things were going.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:39 pm
"Sure no problem man!" he shouts back. Erk then turns back to Beginner, "Sure, just follow me..." he says walking to the front of the shop "I know the perfect place to find any book you need that has to do with mechas. I got some stuff to pick up there anyways. Lets go." we walks over to a rack and hang s his cloak on reaching into a pocket and pulling a small hood ornament out of a pocket, "Well be needin' this to get in, be carefull though a lot of this stuff is hot, if you know what I mean. Thats not a problem is it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:54 pm
"So are you ready?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:17 pm
Malem walks around the street browsing the various wares. She isn't really looking for anything in particular. In fact, she has no local currency...but she has plenty of time to find a place to stay, maybe even finally settle in this city. Maybe...

She examines an expensive medium size mechanical walker and her eyes glow for a fraction of a second as she places her fingers on the mecha.

"Interesting"

It was an overpriced piece of junk inside a modern exterior. A clever ploy to rip off an unsuspecting mark. She walks away from the stall after giving a forced smile to the vendor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:08 pm
She walks off and heads towards some expensive houses in the distance.

((to Rich Side))  

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 pm
OOC:Sorry, ill be away for a while, grounded because cham teacher lost # chapters worth of HW, ya I know its unfair. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:11 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

timpey

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:03 am
((im back sorry for being gone so long))

beginner nodded "that wont be a problem with me"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:04 pm
DeVars soon saw the whole assortments of steel and iron across the shelves. They all offered the same things - to his eyes - and would be probably puzzled by how Gungal had kept his eyes on what the stores offered. He shrugged a bit and let out a smile - but kept interested to the pieces of metal around... he thought that if Gungal could appreciate such contraptions then maybe he could too - and learn something to this nice experience.  

DeVars

timpey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items