Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image Shoku looks excited, then nods and darts off in the random direction he pointed, hoping that this leads her to the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:29 pm
katsuro looked over at Shiro

"Of course I'll wait for the kage "

katsuro said sitting down going into a flash back for a second and then sat waiting to talk ot the kage

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm
Masumi looked at him as she returned to her desk. "Why are you rouge to begin with?" She asked questioning the new person.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm
"What, look at him, he's perfectly harmless to me"Katsu said"plus this village is a place where people can restart their lives without a trace of who they were, and stuff like that"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm
Shiro sighs again at Skou leaving putting his hand on his face again. ((Lol facepalm number 2 with her)) "Better go get her again. I don't think I was pointing in the right location. If any other people need to learn, point them to the academy." He said before running off toward Shoku to get her to go to the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm
katsur arose

"Well it's a long story, but I'll give you the simple facts"

katsuro then cleared his throat

"Well I was a chunnin o nthe village hidden of the sand one day a ninja by the name of jake libra attacked and kidnapped a fellow sand ninja Zaraud who is a gennin"

katsueo took a breath

"After chasing jake down i foguht him wit hall I had and still lost but i was agast a summon and jake luckily a fellow sand ninja name soike teamed u pwith me and we both survied becuause jake ran when the S-rank ninja appeared on the field"

katsuro too kanother breath

"After that battle Zaruad was kidnapped after that I felt terrible and weak so I left my village quitting ANBU and tracking down jake to train me, he did train me and it was harsh luckily he gave me a good taijutsu base for me by extreme wieght trainign and catching me on firing and testing my durability"

katsuro took oen last breath to explain the last part of his tail

"After that i left to he village hidden i nthe leaf but left to the sand to test my skills unfortunatly jake atatcked agian and im guessing destroyed a large section of the village. the village i don't thin kwil ltake me back but i left because icouldn't protect it I will return there someday but for now am looking for a village to becoem a jounin and train and protect that village as wel lto add to my training"

katsuro finished then spoke one last time

"So will you let me jooin the village?"

katsur oasked bowing

((This is the short version))

((Sorry for sp mistakes))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 pm
"Well, he's not illegal, i just checked the wanted list"Katsu said after scanning his Wanted pocketbook.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Masumi sighed a leaned back as she closed her eyes and thought. "Denied." She finally said looking back at Katsuro.  

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm
Katsuro exhaled

"I have no where else to go until I'm stronger"

katsuro bowing otthe gorund this time

"I can't retrun to anywhere if I leave I can't retru not suna not til i can defend it, I'm unable to train myslef the oln yway i can do that is to have a fesh start, can you reconcider I'll repay the village with unwavering loyality"

katsuro said face to the ground now show the most amount of respect possible

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 pm
"Now i just don't get it"Katsu said and turned to Katsuro"try Rock, They're looking for more ninja"Katsu made a grass clone and sent it to see how the new teacher is doing.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Lenon's clone knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Masumi made a glare. "The same loyalty that caused you to abandon Suna, the same loyalty that made you chase a man who tried to kill you, and kidnapped your friend so he could train you. The same loyality that you will show once your learn our Villages jutsu and leave. You are not looking for a freah start, your just looking for more power. You even said once you strong enough you leaving back to Suna. The last thing I need here is people like that. Now if you wish to stay as a vistor thats fine, but anymore of trying to get citizenship here and I will personal kick you out of this village." She said turning back to her paperwork. "Come in" Masumi yelled a little, worked up from before.  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm
Lenon's clone entered. "Um...hey...I'm the person who had his hand cut off and then killed? Yeah...and you healed my friend in the Meadow. ...I have looked around for a place to stay, and was wondering if me and him were welcome here?" The clone fidgeted a little bit. It wasn't everyday you met someone who had watched you die.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 pm
"Don't judge me!"

katsuro yelled

"Kick me out your self then prove your worth and fight me!"

katsuro yeleld now excrieting purple chakra emiting sickish vibes

"Not for death not even for a citezenship but I won't let anyone tell me that I'd use a village just for jutsus!!!!"

katsuro qucikly removed his wieghts

"Before you condesend fight me then judge me!"

katsuro said emiting angry vides and removing his ANBU mask

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Masumi looked up at the boy as she stood up and place her hands on the desk and looked at him. "I will say this once, if you choose to stay and fight me. I will not hold back, and I will kill you. Leave now before you regret something." She said calmly but serious as she sat back down and started filling out papers. "Yes Lenon, both you and him are welcomed here." Masumi said her eyes not leaving her papers.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff