Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 pm
((I know earth, I can teach it! lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 pm
((I know earth, I can teach it! damn it. ok fine you were first))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
"i want a few other stuff, but Only need one eye, the other would just be a spare"Katsu said

"ok then. we got our self a deal. i will tell zann as soon as possible" he said as he then vanished in a poof of smoke so that the clone can get the information that he got to the real katsuro.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm
((wait a second Ishmail, what rank are you))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 pm
((xD i think he is Chunin or Genin))

Andrew came back to the front of thw academy after coming back from the Kusakages office. "I hope someone is here," he mumnbled as he entered thew academy to his assigned class once again. As he walked to the door he heard vioces but thought it was his mind messing with him. Andrew opened the door to his class and walked in and did not pay attention to the sliding door.It was a boring day for Andrew as he made his way to his seat up front in the class so he can hear and see better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 pm
((He Chunin and has the Tendrills Threading))  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm
((kk, cause it's two hearts in the body maxiumum at chunin, i know cause YOUR (pointing at masumi) the one who got eris to do that rule cause u didn't like my bro's rpc being genin with 5 hearts.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 pm
((Cause it was unfair for a genin to have access to all 5 elements rolleyes ))  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:53 pm
((Yeah. I am chunin. I have two hearts. My original one and my lightning one. Sadly I can't get anymore and I know it. I just have to wait until I hit jonin and sanin to get the last two missing elements. And trust me. I really want earth.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm
((Ishmail look at my post if your the academy teacher :{D))  

teddy_byakuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:39 pm
((OOC madness))

User Image "So who's teaching me?" Shoku is confused with all these people showing up and just sits down in the grass. "I really want to focus on either learning Earth or Grass Jutsu."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm
((I hate occing ... i like suna idea make a occ thread / spam thread))

Andrew had heard talking from outside and got out of his seat and quickly went to the window to see people out side in the grass and he quickly went to the door and made his way out of the academy to the girl. The girl he saw was sitting in the grass and he ran over to her and sat down by here and poked the girl in the side "Hi im Andrew Tenchu," he said with a little smiled as he turned his attention to Shiro.  

teddy_byakuga

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm
((Yes quite. All done.))
"Well I can teach you grass stuff. I bet most of us could. But if you want to learn earth someone else will have to. I sadly don't know it." Shiro stood up and looked at the kid sitting next to Shoku. "But it seems I have another student. Shoku you look over those jutsu if you want to learn any, or wait for one of those other guys to pipe up about training you in the ways of the earth." He then turned to Andrew. "Welcome to school Andrew. I am the one who gets to teach you. First thing is first. We need to make sure you know all the basics. So how about we try a transformation." He said before making the signs and transforming into Shoku again and poofing back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Andrew looked at Shiro do the jutsu and sighed and got up quickly and stood in front of the class. Before he got up he watched the jutsu carefully. Just then Andrew performed the hand signs to the jutsu and yelled "Tranformation jutsu," and nothing appeared but a little smoke.  

teddy_byakuga

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Areku came by as he explored the village then he noticed a bunch of people so he drops by and waving his hand at them,"Yoh." Areku said smiling as he came in.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff