Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail winked at her, and touched her good hand "I will never do this to you ever again!" he spoke with emotion. He wondered when she'd be ok and if there was anything he could do for her.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki scooted over in the bed. She slid her hand from his to pat the space next to her. "It's okay. Just come up here so I can be comfy." There was enough room on the bed so that Vrail could lay on his side. She knew it might not be too comfortable for him but all she wished was to curl up beside him and sleep. A she yawned and grew heavy lidded again, "I promise, not use my bloodline on you again..." Though it was amusing to see Vrail bandaged from nearly head to toe it pained her that she was the one to cause such damage.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:59 pm

User Image

Vrail laid down, next to her. He tunred over to look at her, as she slept. He watched as some hair passed by her nose with every breathe she took, so he softly moved the strands behind he delicate little ears. He stared fondly at the pink birthmarks on her cheeks and wondered what he was going to do when her family came for her. He knew he would kill them, for her sake, but maybe beat them to a pulp was a little nicer. As she slept he gentle wrapped his muscular arms around her, and fell asleep with her. He had never been any where more pleasant, than with Aki in his arms.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

After sleeping for a good number of hours Aki woke up and rolled over to find her face buried in to chest of Vrail. She smiled happily and nuzzled against him taking in his smell. "Goooood morning." She sighed against his body. This was where she truly wanted to be. Not fighting. Just wrapped in his arms. It was nirvana. True bliss. She felt as nothing stood in the way from her having this moment for all eternity. Yet so much did. Her family. Their careers as shinobi. Their duties to the village. But being curled beside him washed all those factors away.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 pm

User Image

Vrail subconisously, softly, squeezed Aki. He mumbled something about liking apple pie and then was quiet. Some of his bandages were coming off his face and neck, showing the scars of his past battles, and the healing cuts from the previous one.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

A small bell of a laugh escaped Aki as Vrail mumbled and slept on. She noticed the bandages starting to fall off and pulled on of them away to reveal the old scars laced with the healing cuts. Her cuts. She gulped and replaced the bandage. Stupid stupid stupid... Aki sighed and returned her head to where it had been previously pressed to his chest. The teen did not wish to wake Vrail from his sleep, it was good from him to be at peace sometimes. He was always training and working so hard. Harder than Aki could ever admit to.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:08 pm

User Image

Vrail slowly opened his eyes, and groaned. He started to strecth, but quickly remember Aki was there, which made his forget about the soreness of his muscles. He softly kissed the top pf her head and then turned away from her, taking all the covers.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki wiggled with glee as he kissed the top her head. She smiled so fiercely that her eyes were squinted shut and her nose wrinkled. Then suddenly he turned away taking all the blankets and sheets. "Hey! Cover hog!" She giggled and tried to pull the blankets away from him, but with only one usable arm it was pretty difficult. Still she attempted to yank the precious fabrics from him. This resulted in Aki losing her balance. Her arms fluttered in the air as she began tipping backwards off the bed. "Eek!"  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:23 pm

User Image

Vrail quickly caught her, in a stand postion. The covers were in the air, next to the ceiling, fluttering down from being thrown off soo vilently, and speedily. He slowly lowered her to the bed, when the covers gathered "Hey... sometimes I get cold and your slender body can't warm me." he laughed. He sat down next to her as he laid on the bed. holding one of her delicate hands. His eyes were soft and affectionate, with the tiniest shade of purple, from his Kurama implants.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:03 pm
(Damn you people. Your story was getting interesting! now I must send a pile of elephant dung at you two!)

((Also, is a certain Chuunin about to have her eggo get preggo?))  

Zombie Swagger

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Koisu Nara
(Damn you people. Your story was getting interesting! now I must send a pile of elephant dung at you two!)

((Hahahaha Nothing was going on!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

As he caught her she flung her arms around his neck and clung to him. Her heart was racing. She glanced down at the tile floor and winced at the thought of colliding with it. The drop wasn't too far, but she would definitely be hurting after a spill like that. An exhale of relief escaped forcing her to relax. The moment he was situated on the bed Aki shifted about so that she could lay against his chest. Her thumb ran circular patterns upon his. She wrinkled her nose at his words but couldn't be mad.

If she tilted her head back and up a little she could see his face, blocked only by her whispy white bangs. His eyes were ever so soft. They had a sheen of purple to them. Aki smiled up at him. "Hey Vrail." She paused for a moment to wait before continuing, "I love you."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 pm
Koisu Nara

OOC;;

-punches Koi-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 pm
(*takes the punch* Owe... b***h...)

(( But no seriously, I see a baby in the near future whee ))  

Zombie Swagger

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm

User Image

Vrail didn't say anything, he just kissed her. He didn;t make it last, letting go sooner than he liked, but he had to. He had to go check on the Kusakage. Then in with his ANBU Captain. He knew there'd be a mission or two that had to be done, but all he want to do was sit here and be in Aki's presence. If only it could last forever, an idea popped into his head. His lips curlled into a smile and he stood up.

Hatake Family Tanto

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff