Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 am
((No, it's not a problem. You do as you please. Just keep in mind that they are 13 and 14 years old. 3nodding ))

Rein expected this answer. It was rare flower compared to it's more common cousin, the daffodil. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the flower that she had used for the substitution jutsu earlier and presented it to him. "This . . ." she said, staring straight back at him, "Is the peruvian daffodil. Very beautiful . . . don'tcha think?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 am
((i know, well, when i turn chunin i'll age him abit, but i know what you mean by that))

Jason looked at the flower, but then looked back at her, "your right......it is beautuful.....but not as beautiful as you," he said, taking the flower from her, and then putting it in her hair, "now you look double as beautiful.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:02 am
((Your rpc is a little smooth-talker for 13 years old, lol))

If it was even possible, she flushed more red than she had yet. ". . . thanks." She took a sip of her tea to give her a moment before she had to say something. "Are all guys here this way, or just you?" Then she thought to herself, Cause I don't know if I'll be able to handle any more guys like you.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:08 am
Jason laughed a bit, "i hope not, i like to be original," he said, looking back into her eyes, edging a little bit closer to her. "so...you said you had a garden back home....i bet it's beautiful," he said, turning his head to the clouds above her.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 am
She watched him look at the clouds and smiled. "Yeah . . . it is. It used to be my mother's. Before I came here, I spent all of my time in the gardens . . . weeding, watering, planting, talking--" She cut herself off, worried that he might find it weird that she talked to her plants. So she attempted to change the subject. "What about you? Something back home that you miss?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:23 am
His smile seemed to fall a bit, "yeah, miss my parents....My bro....." he went quite for a bit, no longer smiling as he remembered the day they dissapeared......but soon snapped back to his normal self, "so you talk to plants?........Cool, what about?" he said moving so he was right next to her again.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:28 am
Rein felt terrible when she saw Jason's smile fade a bit. Perhaps that was the wrong topic to bring up . . .

But she tried to continue with the conversation so as to help forget the awkwardness. "Y-Yes, I talk to them. About . . . whatever. Last time I talked to them before I left . . . just telling them that I was leaving and that I wouldn't be back for while, so Cade was going to take care of them for me. They grow up healthier when you talk to them than when you don't." She tried to explain so that she didn't sound like a crazy person who talks to herself.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:33 am
Jason jerked his head down from the clouds to look at her again, faces not far apart again, "so whos cade?" he asked.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:37 am
"Oh . . ." She hadn't even noticed that she had mentioned him. "Cade is my big brother. He's who I lived with."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 am
"Cool" he said, looking into her eyes again.....".......i like your eyes," he said quitely...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:49 am
"Oh, thanks." She lightly touched her left hand to the corner or her left eye, as if she could feel what they looked like to him. "I like your eyes, too. So blue . . ." She hadn't really looked until now, because she'd been so concerned with hiding her face from embarassment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 am
Jason kept looking into her eyes, "thanks," he then slowly leaned forward, and gave her a peck on the lips, backing off a bit afterwards, head faced down.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:13 am
Rein froze. Her face didn't even flush. She was just stunned. She hadn't been expecting that. She moved the hand that was at her eye to lightly rest on her lips. "Y-You're welcome . . ." She breathed out the words. She felt something stir deep inside of her . . .

But she cleared her throat and tried to ignore the feeling. She looked at him, looking down at the ground, and she wondered if he was embarassed, too. So she moved her hand to below his chin to lift his face up.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 am
Jason's face was red slightly, "......sorry...." he muttered, his eyes averted from hers, looking at the ground, his hands fidderling with each other again.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:32 am
She gave a short laugh at the irony. Now he was the one who was red and couldn't look at her. She would figure out a way to fix this. "So you're sorry that you kissed me? Cause if that's the case then you can have your kiss back." She said this jokingly and with a smile. Then she copied his maneuver by slowly leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips. When she was done, she was as red as she could be. She leaned back and back across the lake so she could keep her cool. "So don't be sorry anymore."

She hardly knew anything about him, but she somehow felt connected to him already and she wasn't sure how.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff