Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 am
A small smile rose from his face as he listen to Shinra talk. "So he is like me...expect the killing part" he thought to himself as he chuckled. "Happily I am not part of any Village I am what you call me a Missing Ninja, but luckily my Village don't go after me" he said smiling. As Sakuya eyes kept looking at Shinra it seem he was debating something in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:18 am
User Image

S h i n r a | M i z u g e n

Sakuya was a Missing Shinobi? This now approved him of his existence to Shinra. " A missing shinobi.. " Shinra said as he looked at his eyes then towards the ground. It was obvious that he wondered if Shinra, himself, could be one too. Though, the only way was for Sakuya to take him .. Leaving the village would be useless as he did not know where he could go. " How is it..? " Shinra asked; wondering how it was to become a missing shinobi. To leave your village, how did it feel? It was a question that Shinra wanted to know, maybe experience. His mother would approve anything Shinra wanted as she would want him to become strong and protect those who he wishes to protect.

| Meeting You Was Fate |
| Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice |
| Falling In Love With You I Had No Control Over |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am
"Its quite interesting, the only thing I like, well two things are going on no Missions and being able to learn anything I want" he said smiling. Sakuya smile at the boy and in his mind he came to a decision. "How about you come with me and I will show you a grand world and I will be able to help to gain more power that this Village could never give you, so what do you say?" he asked with a smile. Sakuya took a liking to this boy maybe it was because he remind him of a old friend he use to have.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 am
User Image

Shinra tilted his head and nodded. Without hesitation, his decision was made. " I would gladly come. Learning from someone that seems to be far superior than any normal shinobi is a delicacy. " Shinra said as he turned around to look at his village. Goodbyes were not needed. Even though a legacy of the Mizugen family was somewhat known here, it was his choice to leave or to stay. His decision was to leave. Shinra turned back towards Sakuya and smiled at him.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:32 am
Vrail was walking by the Gates to go the Cafe, when he saw Shinra, he turned serious. He hadn't liked that guy from the first glance at the Academy. So what was he up too? Vrail thought to himself. He quickly hid behind the gates, where no normal shinobi would see and watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am
"I at least want you to tell someone that your leaving" he said smiling. Sakuya sat down on a chair near the gate, "Tell someone you care for or at least the most liked the person" he said closing his eyes. "I will stay right here" he said.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 am
User Image

Shinra turned his head to look at the gates and scoffed. He pretended to not have sensed something then looked back towards Sakuya. " Only my mother would I only tell, though that is not needed. She would know the reason why I have left. There is no need for me to go. " Shinra said as he turned his head once more to look towards the gates. He knew, a positive response from his mother would be given to him. She was a shinobi once, she did not need to be taken care of by Shinra anymore. His mother was strong and he knew that; he was part of the family .. It had to run in the genes.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am
Sakuya raise his arms to stretch, "I guess no nap for me" he said laughing. Sakuya got up and look towards a gate as he notice a small amount chakra. "Hey Shinra I think one of your friends seeing you off" he said pointing towards the direction that the kid was hiding. Sakuya was known fro tracking skill and anything else really expect math.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:41 am
Vrail didn't move from his spot, he knew something was up, yet he didn't want to give himself away. He steadied his breathing and concentrated on listening to what they were saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 am
User Image

Shinra shook his head and scoffed. " Friend? I don't consider anyone in this village .. A friend. " Shinra said as he turned to face wherever Sakuya was pointing. If there were shinobi that had overheard their conversation and if they planned to stop both of them, they would have to fight Shinra, and also Sakuya, if he wished. Though, Shinra could probably take them, himself. " Come out.. " The boy said, then tilted his head until a response was made.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 am
Vrail clenched his fists to clam himself. He walked out from behind the Gates "Leaving soo soon?" he asked Shinra. He hadn't even known the kids name until now, yet he didn't want to seem like he knew too much. Shinra obviously didn't know him either, since they had brifely met at the Academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 am
"Oh so it was a Academy Student chakra I sense" he said laughing. "Thats good I thought it was a Weak Chuunin or something" he said chuckling. Sakuya wasn't trying to make of the kid he was only saying what he actually thought. "Yea he is leaving with me Sakuya Uchiha" he said with a kind smile. Yet again Sakuya gives away his name when he didn't need too.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 am
User Image

Shinra turned around, letting his back face the other student. " Yes, I'm leaving. " Shinra said as he did not need this village to become stronger. He nodded towards Sakuya, telling him that they could leave already if he wished. A hand was raised to gesture farewell towards the other kid.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:56 am
"Traitor!" is what Vrail spoke. He hated that people turned their backs on what had brought them into this world. He slowly withdrew his father Chakra blades and held them with caring hands "If you ever come back I'll kill you." he shouted in anger, as a tear hit the ground near his feet.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 pm
Appearing behind the young boy, "Well I guess we have to come back here one day Shinra" he said looking back at Shinra. Placing his hand on Vrail he smile, "I hope you get more stronger, so you can actually keep your word" he said. Lifting his hand off of the kids head he started to walk away. "Come Shinra we will get you new clothes at another town" he said laughing. Sakuya felt excited knowing when he comes back to Kusa he will see a grand battle.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff