Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:43 pm
((Jim just stop, we havnt decided on the fate of the demon, so stop asking or i will make sure with every fiber of my being you will never get a demon in this guild for as long as I live0)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 pm
(Ok... I will just have to check for anything saying it is for sale...)  

Zombie Swagger

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 pm
((Bad form, sir. Bad form. I mean seriously. You basically went behind the backs of everyone to try and bribe someone to get that. If I were them, I would let you have any demon ever after this.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm
((lol k))

Susumu releases her jutsu and activates her sharingan, already she can tell that Shiro's chakra was interlaced with the steam. "Hmmm well thats strange!" she notices another chakra presence enter the hot springs and takes note of the person like she does for everybody. She holds this fiasco at a stand still and lets the clone walk back to the springs where Susumus clone disperses into a cloud of smoke. The towel falling in place next to the bath.

Eris5

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:56 pm
Rather than grab her towel, Rein had ducked underneath the water after moving out of Masumi and Susumu's way. She didn't want to be caught in front of them when they got angry, she could tell. Then, as quickly as it had started, it was over. Rein peaked her head out of the water.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm
Hearing the poof, the lightning clone believed someone had left. "Uhhh. Can I leave? I won't come here ever again. I promise." The clone said.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:01 pm
Masumi looked at Susumu and then placed her hand on the water and focused sending her chakra out. She wanted to see what was so interesting as she found out Shiro was in a jutsu. "There!" She said punching right though the wall it of the mixed section, completely crumbling it. She ignored the clone and grabbed onto the water and it formed solid as she picked it up and gripped it as it formed back into Shiro. Masumi eyes were enraged, she at the eye of the jew and he was the nazi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:04 pm
Shiro closed his eyes, as did the clone, quickly before catching a glimps of anything. He was finding it hard to breathe, so the clone started to speak for him. "You know, he didn't see anything. Still hasn't. And he really won't do this again. As proof, he could try and fight back right now with his strings to push you away, but he isn't. He is instead sitting there, unable to breathe properly, and not giving him a chance to talk"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:21 pm
Susumu sits in the hot springs, and lets Masumi handle the situation, it is her village after all. Even though she really wants to kill this Shiro guy she will hold back her emotions. If only Oroami were here he would definitely kill Shiro.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 pm
Rein wrapped her arms over her chest and turned so that her back was to the one called Shiro and to Masumi. She sat down next to Susumu, trying to ignore the situation. She couldn't believe that Masumi had just punched through the rock wall . . .  

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Masumi punched the clone in the face as it got knocked back and slammed into the wall. "Susumu how many hearts does he have?" She asked with a villiness smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:34 pm
(( Owie. XD
That's devious Sumi. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 pm
The clone flew backwards and disappeared. Still choking, he raised up two fingers. "But I haven't seen anything, and I won't do it again. I promise." He managed to choke out, before coughing from the lack of air.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm
Masumi held out her other hand as it formed with black chakra and formed a ball. She then held it close to Shiro's chest, then by putting it right up close to it, ti started to burn away the layers of his skin.

Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of killing chakra, which is the complete opposite of the Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique). Through concentrating their chakra in a manner opposing the Chiyute, instead of rebuilding and restoring another person's cells, this jutsu intends to destroy and unravel another person's cells.  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:46 pm
Shiro could feel the skin go away. Thinking quickly, several strings came out from the sides of the wound and wrapped around the wrist to try and pull her hand away. Gasping, shiro managed to get out a "Don't, please"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff