Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm
(im not learning the style, im memorizing whats in the scroll, just bc my mind knows how to do it, doesnt mean my body can follow, it cant because it hasnt been trained to. so no its not that easy. and ive been here for a while, if someone wants to stop me then by all means come and kick me out. its not like im going to leave the library knowing how to do this stuff, im going to train my butt of like ive done with all the other weapon styles that ive learned. also this is better than what katsuro did, he 0posted one sentence saying he copied down the taijutsu scrolls and left. at least im trying to understand the style ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm
(Yeah, but every time I've tried to copy mist weapon scrolls or memorize what's on them you always pull up some rule about how only the kage can have them, thus they wouldn't be left so unprotected in a public library. Don't misunderstand me, if that's just a mist thing no problem. I'd like to copy the zoro sword style here myself.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm
(well theres a reason for that, i have a hidden scroll house that only i and one jounin in mist know the location off, and i specifically rpd that i had ALL the scrolls moved to it and killed off the npcs that did so in order to keep them a secret. and bc ive never rpd stepping foot in it, you cant follow my scent, meaning...you wont get those scrolls. and like i said in my previous post, im following katsuros suit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm
((Same way as you can't get my village scrolls, I made the jutsu in grass hidden away unless without my permission, the weapon, genjutsu, taijutsu, and weapon jutsu's since well people come in and just take them wouldn't be right sorry Mibu))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 am
(meh i got the info on grass that i needed anyways, but you might want to edit the first post saying all are welcome. and you might want to tell katsuro the same thing you just told me bc if you look a few post back he did a worse job than i did...a one liner)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:42 pm
Rising up from his seat, the robed shinobi placed the scroll back in its place. It was an imcomplete scroll, but regardless, he got the information that he needed on the Grass Village. Its destruction was now imminent, only a matter of time. Without even using the front door, the robed shinobi performed a single seal as a gust of wind blew away several books. As the onlookers went to see what had just happened, the robed shinobi was gone.

exit  

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm
((Is it alright is I get a jutsu scroll just PM me if theres a problem cause I know the problem with ppls just walking in and taking scrolls, but your not on right now so it's just bothersome to find you without metagaming but if its a really bad problem Ill respect your rule and find you in RP.))

User Image

Misa walked into the libary and wandered in finding the libarain and tried to find out how to get the scrolls, she needed,after negotiating with the libarian and convincing her she had permission to the scroll she copied down the grass weapons style of the village and universal jutsus up to chunnin.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm
After finishing with the jutsu list she needed, she exited the libary and yawned.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 am
Amara had been out of commission for some time. What she thought was just a normal virus turned out to be something much worse, making her very sick for the past few months. The timing was horrible. While all her squad mates were able to learn new jutsu's and get stronger, she felt left behind. And with no sensei in sight, she found herself coming to the library to kill some time.

She made her way past the doors and into the main wing of the library. Her eyes peered through the mask she wore constantly as she looked for a good title. Perhaps something on the history of the Grass Village. Once she located the section, she began looking for the right book.

It wouldn't take her long before she pulled a large book down from the shelf. It weighed a ton. She dragged the book over to a table and set it down with a thud before pulling out a seat and resting herself. Amara opened up the pages and began reading, searching for something interesting to catch her eye as she tossed her long white hair over her shoulder.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku walked in as he found and copied the grass village taijutsu.As he finished he cleaned up and walked out,only to fall and cut him arm with the kunai he was playing with."Damn." Haku got up and grabbed the kunai that was covered with blood as he walked out and headed towards the hospital.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
((Same way as you can't get my village scrolls, I made the jutsu in grass hidden away unless without my permission, the weapon, genjutsu, taijutsu, and weapon jutsu's since well people come in and just take them wouldn't be right sorry Mibu))
((Can't do it. Like this says, have to have permission.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Naito_Arekkusu7
((Can't do it. Like this says, have to have permission.))

((oh ha i will ask naito))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 am
User Image

Amara finished reading the book after spending hours upon hours in the library. She hadn't stopped for a minute. Not even to get a bite to eat. As she closed the book once more she leaned back in her seat and took a moment to reflect on all that she had learned from the large book before her.

Something seemed to be bothering her lately though. It was the reason for all the research. There were questions that she wanted answers to. Though she had said she never needed the answers, she felt herself becoming more and more curious about events in the past. Despite everything telling her to stop searching, she continued to do so as if it were an involuntary spasm.

The young lady stood up from her seat and put the book back on the shelf. After stretching her arms out infront of her, she headed out of the library. She was in need of some much needed training.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stopped by the library first and noticed Amara walking out. Remembering their last encounter he hid himself until she was out of sight. Then he went inside and gathered various scrolls from library, including a few very high-ranking wind jutsus that he stole while the librarian was busy running away from a very peculiar white mouse. Once he was finished collecting the wide assortment of scrolls, Yukio stuffed them into his backpack and left the library.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Arekku's clone came in and started to revise the security of the library seeing how so many people enjoy taking the items here he beefed up the security here by tenfold before heading on his way.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff