Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kannabi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 am
User Image
User Image

The experience was shocking. One moment he was stuck to a chair, and the next standing in front of a large group of people. The living nothing looked around, with the seals gone, his bloodline was active. He could feel everything around him, as if touching it with invisible fingers. This rush of information was astonishing. His gaze was running all around, soaking up every little detail he could. After a good minute, he was focusing on the group. One person in particular. Rini. The robed girl stood before him, with longing eyes. As she approached he felt something. His chest began to heart up. The girl reached out, touching his mark, and from her touch, the burning grew. The pain was shocking, but before he could do anything the girl was upon him.

The fire raged from the ark and began to flood his entire body. There was nothing there, but the man could feel the pain and he did not like it. This pain caused him to scream out, struggle against the grip of the woman. After a short tussle, he broke free of her grasp, the pain of the cursed mark subsiding. The nothing ran back, taking shelter behind Masumi, the one person he felt he knew. He was breathing hard, eyes wides and gripping his chest. He look from Rini, then to the others, then to Masumi, his eyes begging her to keep him safe. He had no idea what to think, what to say, or anything. All he knew, was that without Masumi he had felt pain.

((Sorry Masumi, not trying to set anything off but this is what i decided I would do. His memories are there, but after dying they were suppressed. In time I'm sure they will return, but he went though an extremely shocking experience, being decapitated and all. I mean if you really want, you can just talk to him as if he is Sindenky, then when he regains his memories, he will know what you said.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 am
[Sindenky is back! User Image

Sorry, it felt appropriate XD]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 am
Hiro_Uzaki
[Sindenky is back! User Image

((Oh so very appropriate xD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 am
Sindenky
Hiro_Uzaki
Sindenky is back! User Image

((Oh so very appropriate xD))

[So.... Sin, you and Rini are gonna live in Grass? If so, then Two Former Raikages will be staying there. That could lead to several invasions! User Image lol]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 am
((Sindenky's suffering from massive Amnesia right now, and will soon be taking on the persona of Sozou Kimu In his epic quest to seek the truth, as well as regain his former memories. That is if things play out the way I'm expecting, so far everything is going according to plan. ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:41 am
Sindenky
((Sindenky's suffering from massive Amnesia right now, and will soon be taking on the persona of Sozou Kimu In his epic quest to seek the truth, as well as regain his former memories. That is if things play out the way I'm expecting, so far everything is going according to plan. ))

[._. Aww, *Puts away weapons of mass destruction.* But what if 'Sozou Kimu' would just so happen to be bonked on the head by a REALLY big wooden mallet? lol]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:48 am
I'm going to kill you Hiro, I've been staying in grass since I resigned, which was months ago.
Don't tell me you didn't know I was Raikage? Pretty much your successor, since Lenon never posted when he got it. D:
Anyways.
That makes three former Raikage's living in grass.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:55 am
The Fall is Inevitable
I'm going to kill you Hiro, I've been staying in grass since I resigned, which was months ago.
Don't tell me you didn't know I was Raikage? Pretty much your successor, since Lenon never posted when he got it. D:
Anyways.
That makes three former Raikage's living in grass.

[Shane, I can't keep up with the names of your RPC's XD. First its Shane, Raphael, Castel, Kleine. Bejebus! XD  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:00 am
Eh? I've never had an RPC named Castel, that's actually the name of my subforum(s)(I have 2 lol) in this guild... it's the country my first RPC is from and owns...

And lol, Raph's from Axiom. He doesn't count. xD

But yeah. I'm still going to kill you. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:02 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Eh? I've never had an RPC named Castel, that's actually the name of my subforum(s)(I have 2 lol) in this guild... it's the country my first RPC is from and owns...

And lol, Raph's from Axiom. He doesn't count. xD

But yeah. I'm still going to kill you. twisted

That'll be a fun failure. XD  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 am
Bring it nig!
I know 32 different castration techniques. Your Senju will never have a woodie again!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:27 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Bring it nig!
I know 32 different castration techniques. Your Senju will never have a woodie again!

Yeah..... You try that one. XD. I just go Hashirama on your a**. lol]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:40 am
i have a special talent that makes me immune to middle names.

but anyway, i just kiddin'. i'd never kill mr. Hiro... well... not intentionally, anyway

i realize though, your rpc has never really met mine... you helped him escape iwa but they never really talked... i'm lookin' forward to it. : D (if you ever get on -_- lol)  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 am
((I'm going ahead and posting again since I might not be getting on much more today/tomorrow. My last exam is at noon (Central Time) and I'm moving out of my dorm right after that, then driving ~10.5 hours home tomorrow. Wish me luck!

And Sin? You are a cruel cruel man. gonk Food for thought. If he has amnesia and no clue how to wield whatever power/abilities he has, is he still considered kage-level or does that two-step rule no longer apply? twisted ))

User ImageUser Image

Interesting.

He pushed her away. Rini stumbled backwards, pain rolling through her entire being as she stared after her fiance in shock and anguish. He did not know her. He truly did not know her. On top of that -- the way he looked at her -- he was afraid of her! Why? Why? A soft keen of grief met Rini's ears, and it took her a moment to realize that the sound was coming from her own throat. This was not happening. This could not be happening! "Sin." The name fell from her lips in a whimper, a plea. "Sindenky."

She was trembling now, silent tears streaking down her cheeks, but still she could not look away from him as the words tumbled forth. "But you're not him are you. You're not my Sin. You are but aren't. Here but gone. Alive. Dead. Gone. Gone. Where is he? What have you done to my Sin?!" The last question tore from her throat in a near-shriek as she fell to her knees, hugged her stomach, and bent so her forehead nearly touched the ground. "You promised," she sobbed. "Give him back to me. You promised. Please. Please."

Something darker began to seep into the edges of her thoughts, weaving through the pain and lacing it bit by bit with fury. This was not her Sin. This was an impostor. How dare he? How dare he? She could feel spiderweb cracks skittering through her tedious control over the maelstrom, threatening to undo that which the Uchiha had done. Too much. It was too much. The stress. The pain. Her chakra roiled like a wild beast raging to be released from its cage. How dare he?! Jashin's presence draped over her like a shroud, unseen or felt to those around her, as He bent His shadowy lips to her ear. Yes, that's it, my dear. Look what they have done. See what he has done. See what he is. An abuse of your acolyte. A mockery of your heart. Such a sinful slight against you, my High Priestess.

The shudders of pain and fury that had wracked her slim frame suddenly fell still -- too still. "Yes," she breathed, arms sliding away from around her abdomen. "Blasphemy."

You know the punishment for such a deed. He withdrew slightly with a wicked grin as she lifted her head and locked sharp, focused, and wrathful eyes on the man who dared wear the face of her Sin. Hell hath no fury, my sweet. Rini shifted ever so slightly, hands laying flat on the surface of the bridge and one leg shifting up as if to push herself to her feet. Kill him.

As soon as the words brushed Rini's thoughts, one of her obsidian Fangs flashed into her right hand and she surged forward, every fiber of her being intent on driving the blade through the impostor's heart.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 670

User Image

((Haha, Jashin-sama made a pun~ rofl ))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:05 am