Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun's body began to emitt chakra as he formed a handsign. Blue chakra appeared as his eyes turn to that of a cat. His body seemed to more as his hands gerw claws and his teeth became the fangs of a tiger. Two ears and a tail made of chakra appeared as he crouched down and charged forward at ungodly speed. He skids infront of Rini and stops, blocking her path. It was the first time she ever saw his Tiger Demon form.

"Rini...don't run. Luna is coming to treat you for any wounds. I want to know what is happening to you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

A scream lodged itself in Rini's throat when she saw it. Was it Yun? No -- it could not be. There were fangs and claws and cat eyes and cat ears ears and even a tail! She skidded to a halt, stumbling slightly before scrambling backwards. The girl clutched her head, shaking it rapidly as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Nononono. You're not real. You're not real! S-stay away from me!" A kunai appeared in her right hand, pointing toward the creature before her. Her hand shook, the point wobbling, and she grabbed her wrist in an attempt to steady it.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Something grabs her arm and thrusts it forward. As she can see, her hand with the kunai was touching Yun, the kunai jabbed into his hip. Yun had exited his transformation and began to emitt a green chakra. The one-wing angel's healing chakra consumed them both, creating a warm feeling in order to calm Rini. Yun embraced Rini like a father would to his daughter. Blood began to leak from the wound.

"Its still me, you can calm down now."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Pulled forward, Rini stumbles into Yun, feeling when the point of her kunai sliced through skin and muscle to nick his hip bone. She stilled, shocked, as his arms encircled her and pulled her close to his chest. Warmth flooded her body -- her vision filling with green. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the Shadow-thing hissed in disgust, retreating back to wherever it had gone in the wake of Kaisen's stunt. Still shaking from her shuddering breaths, Rini slowly relaxed into Yun's arms, despite her instincts -- or was it the Shadow-thing -- screaming at her not to trust him. Did he not swear to get rid of anything he saw as a threat to Kiri? Did Luna not claim that should Rini lose it, she would be locked away? She could not trust him!

Still, Rini could not bring herself to pull away, even as his blood trickled hot over her hand.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:23 pm
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun didn't even cringe at the pain of the kunai, he couldn't even feel it thanks to his training. He looked down at Rini as he sat down, sitting her down too and continuing to keep the angel's chakra going.

"Now tell me Rini, what is happening."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini gripped the kunai tighter as if it was some sort of lifeline. She pressed her face into the crook of Yun's neck, remaining silent for some time. Then, slowly, she began to speak. It was hard -- she realized -- almost too hard. Her head was so jumbled, and with the Shadow-thing pacing and growling about angels and trespassers, she found it difficult to focus on the words. "He said too much. He came in -- didn't belong here -- and now it's mad. It swallowed me. So dark. So cold. Blood and death. Everything falling apart. So red red red. Pulling me under and I can't swim." A near-hysterical laugh escaped her throat. "It won't let go. It'll never let go. So much red . . ." She trailed off, hiccuping slightly.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 pm
Yun pulled the kunai out of his hand and throws it out of the way. He continues to hold onto Rini.

"I see...then we need to defeat the darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Can't beat it . . . can't touch it. Nothing but shadows. Can't kill death," Rini mumbled, turning her head to rest it against his shoulder. With the kunai gone, she lifted her hand and stared at it -- at Yun's blood coating her skin. She sighed softly, her heart slowing to a normal pace. "Broken. Paint it red. Looks better in red." The girl trailed the fingers of her other hand through his blood, drawing patterns on her hands -- eyes distant and face oddly serene. "Can't see the cracks with all the red. Can't tell it's broken." Not enough. Rini lifted her hands to her face, frowning faintly. "Not enough, though. Cracks still there. Still broken."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 pm
(Seriously, gurl. You need to become a Jashinist, like, right now. XD

I can tell you're gonna be a lot of fun.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 pm
The clound ninja stood there, watching the reunion of sorts of the two. He did not speak, deactivating his jack when the angelic chakra made its appearance. Sindenky's mind was screaming at the green glow however, its jinchuriki tracking activating in the presence of Yun and his angel. A scowl came from the back of his mind, it was Ameme. For some reason the witch of a woman was unhappy with Yun's arrival, clearly there was something she knew that he did not.

The younge chunin shifted his weight from one foot to another. He listened to the older man speak, talking in a way to consul the traumatized girl. He seemed terifyingly strong, and Sindenky could feel Rini's fear of him. Yet she did not pull away? Was it the strange attractive green chakra? It had to be.  

Sindenky

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:12 pm
Yun thought to himself. He had to get whatever it was out of Rini's mind. The wound healed nearly instantly as the angel took over part of Yun's body. His eyes turned purple.

"Ichiha, do you think you can enter into her mind?"

Yun's voice changed to that of Ichiha's, a voice that sounded professional and calm.

I've never tried it, but I might be able to find whatever it was that is harming her...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun thought to himself. He had to get whatever it was out of Rini's mind. The wound healed nearly instantly as the angel took over part of Yun's body. His eyes turned purple.

"Ichiha, do you think you can enter into her mind?"

Yun's voice changed to that of Ichiha's, a voice that sounded professional and calm.

I've never tried it, but I might be able to find whatever it was that is harming her...
((I got interupted before I got to show off my Yamanaka skillz sad )))  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini froze at the sound of Yun's question. "No . . . No!" She twisted in his arms, fighting to break away from him. "I don't want to see! Don't look!" Panic returned full force, tears springing into her eyes. Not Yun, too! Her arms flailed and legs kicked as she tried to put whatever strength she had into escaping Yun's grasp. "Stop! Don't! Help!" She was not sure who exactly the cry for help was directed to, but as her voice cracked and gave way to a sob, she could not help but wonder if this was what that nagging voice said. She could not even trust Yun . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Yun stopped as he hugged Rin.

"Alright, I won't let Ichiha go inside your mind. Lets just wait here for Luna to arrive, she''ll help check you out for any other wounds."  

Cain the Blade

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm
((I wanted to do my mind genjutsu on her but I decided I don't want to end up like Asuma Sensei))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff