Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm
Seto couldn't help laughing and replied, "The only one that's as good as Alexis is Dee. She is as good as you and I, and you know that. Plus, from what I hear, she looks great on a duel runner. But, wouldn't it be hysterical though, to see that Dee becomes the one to replace Alexis?"

The older Kaiba brother had no idea that Yugi meant someone other than Dee. Though, he was pretty certain that Yugi knew that Kaiba was only joking save for the duel runner part. That he was honest about. After he stopped laughing, Seto then asked, "So, what do you think of the Island? Dee gave me this Island you know. She found it some time ago before I settled here. I should be more grateful to her, but how can I be when she is with that Terry all the time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 am
Yugi smiled " That is kinda funny. I highly doubt Crowler will choose her. He's looking for someone around the age of eighteen. At the time of the duel queen, she was around thirteen when she disappeared from dueling. He thinks she'll reappear since Trunks is the hot shot right now. That's it. You can show Dee how grateful you are by allowing her son to duel at the Kaiba dome and you two can have dinner together. By you two I mean you and Dee. This is very beautiful."

Jaden leaning back in his chair said " I want you to get some information on Crowler's picks for the Star duelist."

Vega said " It's a three way tie between you, Zane, and the little prince."

Jaden smiled " I wasn't talking about the guys. I want to know who will be his replacement for Alexis. Rumor has it he's looking for someone from that thing that happened in New Domino city 5 years ago."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 am
Seto felt like pacing, but stood his ground. He said, "As much as I would like to have dinner with Dee alone, Terry Bogard won't allow it. Terry is never the jealous type, so don't think that its that he is jealous. Its that when Dee encounters anything physical, she somehow gains some if its power. In the case of her coming into contact with me, she's learned how to handle my dragons. In the case of her knowing you, Dee knows how to duel better than those other would be professors. I have to admit, some of them are funny. Anyway, I would much rather have dinner with you alone sometime."

There, he said it. It was in the open.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 am
Yugi blushed " Then if dinner with her is the problem......How about you duel her instead? Yea that way you won't have to worry about her touching you and the Kaiba Dome will get a lot of business. I wouldn't mind either."

Vega said " Not interested"

Jaden replied " Aw come on Vega. This is very important information" Vega shook her head and he continued " I'll pay double of what Chazz was going to give you and I'll throw in this card" He reached into his jacket and pulled out a card " It's one of the dark counterpart cards. You like the ones Professor Yagami used on Trunks in class three weeks ago. This one's Dark Armed Dragon. Nobody else not even Professor Yagami has this card."

Vega really didn't want to take this job but that rare card just seemed to be calling out to her " I'll see what I can find"

Jaden put the card away and said " I knew that would work. You'll get your payment when I get the information. This is great now Syrus and I will know who it is before anyone else including Zane and Trunks"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 pm
Sighing Seto said, "I'll just hire her as a hot dog stand runner until I can figure out a better way. You see, Yugi, Dee could duel circles around me, she is that good. Why would I challenge someone to a duel if I know I am going to lose before it got started? However, the idea of a duel in the Kaiba Dome does sound like an interesting idea, if we change up the opponents. Hmm... I just thought of something. Yugi, how many duelists can you think of that would be of... professional material? I know there's you, Dee, Trunks Truesdale, Zane Truesdale, Jaden Yuki, Bastion Misawa, Yusei Fodo and Jack Atlas. Oh, and Joey Wheeler."

Now Seto began pacing, but more into a deep thinking mode, continued, "If we can generate enough championship level duelists, then perhaps we can make duel monsters into a career of types. The people that come to see the duels obviously pay to get in to see it. A portion of that goes to the duelists themselves. I get enough cash anyways from producing the cards and with everything else I own, but I am saying, it would be something that the kids that are currently in the schools learning how to duel to look forward to if they are good enough. Of course we can have your friends Tea, Tristan and Mai as scouts for potential champion duelists and in the summer time, when Kaibaland is at its best season, we hold a rookie tournament where the duelists that ranked high has a chance to be added to the championship circuit. The duels will be divided of course into three sections. Single duels, tag team duels, and then turbo duels."

Going to his private bar, Seto poured a glass of champagne for himself, and a spritzer for Yugi. "So do you think that idea has Merit? Oh, and in the profession there will be no taking of other duelist cards. As far as that goes, if you are at the Kaiba Dome Championship level, then you should already have a trusted deck that you can rely on no matter what. You have your egyptian god cards and the Dark magician. I have my blue eyes white dragons. Joey has his red eyes black dragon and the Flame swordsman. Just for examples of cards we would die for if we lost them or had to give them up."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 pm
Yugi said "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Now we just have to decide on when to have it. hm How about right after the tournament at Duel Academy." Yugi soon noticed someone riding a Armed Dragon Lv 7 approaching the mansion " Seto are you expecting someone? Because there's someone outside riding a Armed Dragon Lv 7."

Sevie landed in front of Kaiba's mansion. Chazz got off and said " Alright Sevie. It's time to win Professor Kaiba over"

Sevie smiled " Right then after words, I'll win the heart of Sven"

Vega and Jaden both returned to their dorm room. Vega saw that her dragons had returned to the dorm room and were waiting to here what Jaden wanted.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm
Seto smiled and thought, "So Princeton is brave enough to come here." Turning to Yugi, Seto nodded, "I am. Someone who apparently wanted to see me very badly. Now, Yugi, would you do me a favor? You see, I told Princeton's underling that you were just merely my employee, when in truth you are much more than that. I want to toy with Princeton for a while and make him believe my words. And then, once he is gone, you and I can have our alone time. You will be well rewarded if you do this for me. I just want you to make a good dinner. I can have my dragon help you if you want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:15 am
Yugi shook his head " No I think I'll be fine." He left the room and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Chazz and Sevie made their way to the front door. Chazz rang the door bell and did a check to made sure he looked alright.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Seto walked down himself to the door, and opened it from the inside. As he showed Chazz the interior of the mansion, he said, "I have my most recent employee making us dinner. So, what did you think of the island?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 pm
Chazz said "It's awesome. I'm glad I decided to come instead of waiting for you to show up. what's on the menu for dinner?"

Sevie watching the two talk and thought " Oh Sven as soon as Chazz has his love, I shall win you over."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Seto shrugged, smirking and replied, "Well...to be honest, Yugi is the one serving us, so I have no idea. I already informed him that there's a lot riding on this meeting and not to mess up. Not like that would have ever been a problem. He's always been preaching to me about how I need more friends and everything like that, but whatever. Anyway, I am glad that you like the island because it was an empress who found it for me. Someone who looks great on a duel runner and who could duel circles around you and I both in a tag duel. She's that good."

The president of Kaiba Corporation and Chazz Princeton arrived at the dinner table, and Seto was being a real gentleman and made sure that Chazz was comfortable first. He then asked, "So, Chazz, any news about the Truesdales? I heard that Zane has himself a mate now and according to my sources, Zane's lover can outduel empress dee. I also heard that this kid is in Slifer Red at Duel Academy."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm
Chazz said " Zane's with that Trunks kid. You know the one that almost everyone at school is talking about. He's also Dee's son. I don't pay that much attention to him"

Yugi was finishing up the last bit of the dinner he had made.The spaghetti was done. He was just waiting on the garlic bead to be done.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 pm
Seto nodded, "Ah, I see. So, that's why I have been hearing so much about him. Hmm... seems he might be a promising new addition to the new Championship arena I am going to open for Kaibaland. By having champion duelists playing for fame and bragging rights, and of course a decent salary, played in the Kaiba dome, it will bring more customers to my amusement park. Thus I shall finally be able to open some attractions I wanted to open for a very long time and haven't. I also need some more workers for my vending areas."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 pm
Chazz replied "That and the fact that he's tied with Jaden and Zane for being the school's top guy duelist in the tournament. You could get some of the teachers and students to work their over the summer. "  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 pm
Seto's smirk got bigger as the drinks were being brought out. He replied, "Actually, I was thinking of the start of the championship would be sort of like a final exam for a few students. Yourself included. You are one of the top duelists in the universe along with myself, Yugi Mutou, Jaden Yuki, Zane Truesdale, Trunks Truesdale, Mai Wheeler, Joey Wheeler, Jack Atlas, Bastion Misawa, some mystery chick replacing Alexis Rhodes, Empress Dee Bogard, and finally, Yusei Fodo. All of the duelists I named are going to be entered in an exhibition dueling tournament separated into three rounds. The better you play, the greater your score. I am going to even have my dragons work the details in terms of the numerical bit of it. Plus, I am going to hire some of Dee's friends to work at the concession stands and some of the rides for the openings of them. There's a hot dog stand that I want Dee to run after the tournament is over. I hear she's awesome at making them. In fact, she used to work for me at that very stand I am referring to until she got too busy to work for me. She told me she would return once she got settled in and I think its high time she got back to work, don't you?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff