Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 am
Iori stuck his hands in his pockets and said " The mummy that Vegeta trade places with is still missing......and it's My father. So we're in for a terrible night especially if he gets anywhere near Lily. Cause then we'd have not only an angry scary mummy on our hands but also a crazed, Scary demon monster on them as well. But the good new is that Vegeta is gone."

Billy shuddered at the thought of his only favorite waitress turning back into the monster. He had been there the last time it happened along with the Meira brothers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:46 pm
Dee shivered a bit, but that was only because she was excited. She grabbed the microphone that Shuichi had used and shouted into it, "Whoo hoo! Now this is the challenge I have been waiting for! You call that bad news Iori? You really are losing your touch. I mean, that's gotten me excited. You did forget that I have saiyan blood in me, I suppose. Now, lets go do some ghost bustin!"

In her mind she was thinking of the ghost busters theme. And the clue Iori gave couldn't have been sweeter. All she had to do was use her scouter on abnormal energies that was in the room, and likely near Lily. Her excitement made her go Super saiyan in front of everyone! Including Terry.

Terry grabbed Iori and hid behind him. Dee laughed because of Terry's actions. She thought, "Now this is a first. I wonder how Iori is going to react to it."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:09 am
Lily Kane said " Is she always like this?"

Billy, Iori and Lily Meira all replied " Yea, pretty much......"

Iori then looked over his shoulder, looked at the stage then mumbled " So much for the lone wolf....." He then said " I see everyone with the exception of Dee is not too happy about this."

Billy and both the Lilies" Yea...Some of us don't plan on staying here the whole night. We have other things to do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:07 am
Dee then smirked, for she saw her target. Suddenly raising her power level, Dee commanded, "Billy and Lily Kane, unless you want to be roasted alongside the target, you had better move."

Terry composed himself in the meantime and transformed into his golden animagus form. He said to his wife, "You sure gave me a scare. Too bad it isn't the month of October. Now, lets get that bad guy."

Dee nodded, then waited to see what her opponent was going to do now.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:33 pm
Billy and Lily Kane moved out of the way of Dee's attack range.

Iori's father just chuckled and said " I don't think so. " He then called all the other mummies to aid him in his take over.

Lily noticing all the other mummies showing up " Time for me to get out here."

Iori's father said " Oh no...You don't. We need Your gift to deal with them."

Lily soon found herself surrounded by ghouls and mummies. She looked down at her hands which had now turned into claws.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Dee smiled and chuckled like a woman gone mad! She said, "Whoo hoo! If only these guys had shown up at the concert! They would have been real entertainment. Aww damn. Okay, well, since they spoiled that... I guess I should redirect them. But to where... tee hee hee... should I send them... there...oh what the hell. I will."

She looked to the mummies and shouted as she transformed into Lily Meira, "Yoo hoo, stiffies, get over here! You want to play with me, then fine! I will lead you to a place where you can have all the pleasure you want!"

In her mind, Dee said to the real Lily Meira, "Lily, I am giving these guys a distraction! Move it or lose it! If you don't flee now, Old Man Yagami is going to catch on! I am trying to save your horns here!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 pm
Lily replied " You don't have to tell me twice." Taking her chance Lily ran upstairs and hid in one of the room. She sighed and watch as she began to turn back to her normal self " At least I'm alone" She then felt something pecking her. She looked down only to see one of the chickens "Great...."

The mummies and ghouls chased after Dee while Iori fought with his father.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm
Dee disguised as Lily Meira continued to lead the mummies far away. They all acted like typical zombies groaning and such. She even led them passed Alba's place so he could see what was going on. To sort of clue him in. Alba had this unique ability to see the truth in people even Dee. He would see Dee disguised as Lily, see the mummies, use his powers, know that its really Dee and then go help the real Lily be safe.

She even went passed the Summer mansion to alert Andy that there was big trouble.

One thing Dee was good at was luring others. What Dee forgot was that Andy was at Yuki's place babysitting and that Raditz was the one at the mansion.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Lily sat with the chicken and roosters clucking and crowing around her. She felt something land on her head. She looked up to see a blue eyed Red and Blond bird staring right back at her. Lily said " What the hell do you want!?!"

The bird said " sheesh Lily, What did I ever do to you?"

She then reached up and grabbed the bird " You made me go on that stupid reality tv show. You what Terr? Maybe I'll take you down stairs and let Terry make a nice chicken dinner out of you.

The bird now revealed to be the other Terry wiggled his way free then flow to higher perch. He said " Look I'm only here to tell Iori that he needs to return to the tournament. Without him there, there's no 25th rank fighter for the other ranks to challenge."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Terry then wandered up the stairs to let the real Lily know that the coast is clear when he saw Wild Wolf. He smiled and said, "Hey there, Wild Wolf, what are you doing here? Oh, cool costume!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Wild Wolf said " This isn't a costume. I can turn into a phoenix. Just tell Iori he's need back at Battle City. " He then swooped down and pecked Lily on the head before disappearing through the portal.

Lily said " I'll get you next time. Bird" She then headed downstairs to see who all was left in the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm
Terry laughed and asked Lily, "Did you piss him off? I mean, if I were a pheonix, the only reason I would peck someone that hard is if I was threatened to be turned into some sort of meal."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 pm
Lily said nothing and headed over to where Billy and the other Lily where.

Too bad for Lily, all the chickens and roosters followed them downstairs and told Terry what had happened.

Lily Kane said to her " Look at chickens and roosters. They're all red with a bit of purple."

Billy looked " Last time I was here, They were all chicks."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm
Terry stretched and said, "Yeah, well, even chicks have to grow up sometime. I'm off to find Yagami. Did either of you see which direction he wandered off to?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm
Billy said " He was heading downstairs to the basement" He then looked up and saw a Ninetails walking in the restaurant.

Lily Kane grinned " Awe It's soo cute"

Lily looked at the Ninetails and said " Let me guess....There will be a littler of vulpix at Vegitachi's house soon?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff