Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Meta_Fish
A satiable fanbase.

What makes this even funnier is that they totally ignored you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 pm
Know what it really needs?

You guys keep saying Megaman megaman.

He would just end up a frickin Samus clone with one slight difference that being Down B that probably being his slide.

How about lets see here character from Capcom that doesn't suck... ah ha Zero. He could oh I don't know not end up being a clone. Plus he could also be like Wario having both his X series and Zero series outfits.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm
[Zero fanboyism/Megaman slander post]

Coming from a guy who has 'Cloud' in his signature.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 pm
Seriously though, I want online that doesn't lag. I don't even care about anything else.  

Waynebrizzle

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 pm
Kuzodav

So?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Kuzodav

So let me get this straight you want a person who is like Pinocchio except he doesn't want to become real. Plus he is like a prepubescent boy, and Pit is about all I can handle in that department.

Or

Were you talking about X? Since no one really says which one, they just assume you know which one they are talking about. Who is quite obviously a pacifist at 'heart'.

Lets see here prepubescent kid/robot(whatever), pacifist in a fighting game, or one that said "If an enemy appears in front of me... I will destroy it..."?

Wow tough decisions. If that isn't good enough for you how about this. I HATE CLONES. You guys complain about Gannodorf being a clone of CF, yet you want Megaman/X when Samus is already there with an arm cannon?  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Kuzodav

So let me get this straight you want a person who is like Pinocchio except he doesn't want to become real. Plus he is like a prepubescent boy, and Pit is about all I can handle in that department.

Or

Were you talking about X? Since no one really says which one, they just assume you know which one they are talking about. Who is quite obviously a pacifist at 'heart'.

Lets see here prepubescent kid/robot(whatever), pacifist in a fighting game, or one that said "If an enemy appears in front of me... I will destroy it..."?

Wow tough decisions. If that isn't good enough for you how about this. I HATE CLONES. You guys complain about Gannodorf being a clone of CF, yet you want Megaman/X when Samus is already there with an arm cannon?

Arm cannon does not a clone make.

...Shithead.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:39 pm
Just the basics:

More characters
More fields
No Lag
More items to annoy your friends.

And some ideas that might be cool:

Different smash orbs that cause different effects, so there would be an orb for a final smash and and orb for something else.
Character updates
"Custom character maker"-Not really. More like we get to cut and paste parts from characters and trophy and stuff then you percentage out their speed, attack, and jump. Finally, you get to create a move set based on other moves.
Alternate costumes-Wario had one, now he should share.
Different trainers from other games
Mr. L and Shadow Mario
Masked man Lucas, if they don't put masked man in already.
etc.  

CherubiMaster

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 pm
Regulust
KyuubiNaruto4
Kuzodav

Or

...Shithead.

Alright then lets hear it. What would make Megaman/X not a clone of Samus. I would just love to hear from a person who just called me a shithead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 pm
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
A satiable fanbase.

What makes this even funnier is that they totally ignored you.
3nodding  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:52 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Regulust
KyuubiNaruto4
Kuzodav

Or

...Shithead.

Alright then lets hear it. What would make Megaman/X not a clone of Samus. I would just love to hear from a person who just called me a shithead.

Megaman absorbs powers, he could gain an opponent's power after defeating them. Or he could just have a slew of powers from the games as his b attacks. The only similarity between Megaman and Samus is the chargeable gun attack.
Last time I checked Megaman doesn't:
curl into a ball
lay mines
have a jetpack
shoot rockets from his arm
lose his armor and turn into a woman
have flames come from his arm

Megaman has one thing in common with samus.
It's like calling Ike a clone of Marth/Roy.
It's simply not true.

Also, last I checked, Mr. Game and Watch doesn't kill people, nor does Snake, omg, how can pacifists at hart be in a fiting game it doesn't werk

How can multi-universal characters fight one another?
OH, yeah, it's a game.

Shithead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:52 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Regulust

...Shithead.

wahmbulance

@Kuzo: You deserve a jar of tasty cookies and a huge pat on the back for that.  

Sir Codin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm
Lord of Armageddon
KyuubiNaruto4
Regulust

...Shithead.

wahmbulance

@Kuzo: You deserve a jar of tasty cookies and a huge pat on the back for that.

;D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:26 pm
Kuzodav

Megaman absorbs powers, he could gain an opponent's power after defeating them. Or he could just have a slew of powers from the games as his b attacks. The only similarity between Megaman and Samus is the chargeable gun attack.

curl into a ball
lay mines
have a jetpack

It's simply not true.

Shithead.
Megaman has done all three of the bolded items so far as I know. I don't remember if he's ever lain mines though...
I think there was an upgrade like that in Legends.
Oh, and have you heard his voice in MM8? He sounds like a girl.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 pm
dragn99
Kuzodav

curl into a ball
lay mines
have a jetpack

It's simply not true.

Shithead.
Megaman has done all three of the bolded items so far as I know. I don't remember if he's ever lain mines though...
I think there was an upgrade like that in Legends.
Oh, and have you heard his voice in MM8? He sounds like a girl.

I mean regular Megaman, no powers.
All regular megaman does is run, jump, and shoot energy blasts.
And slide.
I suppose you could call Rush. But he isn't even a jetpack.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff