Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:38 pm
XINVADER
Lord Travis
XINVADER
I liked the Merchant. It was like an extra bonus to kill him in different ways!

Ever shoot him with a mine dart and then buy something from him? X3

I am so checking that out!

It's also fun to shoot chickens with mine darts and watch them run around until they blow up. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:44 pm
I dont know if this was already said or people are talking about it now but I think a way it would be ruined is if Umbrella really died out like was no longer the cause of the viral outbreaks. That would just kill everything for the games because lets face it Umbrella is the best RE bad guy ever even if its a CO.  

NeoEnvy

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:13 pm
Rain Ishikura
I dont know if this was already said or people are talking about it now but I think a way it would be ruined is if Umbrella really died out like was no longer the cause of the viral outbreaks. That would just kill everything for the games because lets face it Umbrella is the best RE bad guy ever even if its a CO.

Umbrella is dead but not one of his foundator, Sir Oswell E. Spencer  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:59 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
he isnt dead?
Well, we don't really know if he is or not. He wasn't in 1998, Wesker mentioned it in RE0, but after that it's anyone's guess.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:42 pm
I should think he will never be shown in any of the new games. Dead or not...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA
he isnt dead?
Well, we don't really know if he is or not. He wasn't in 1998, Wesker mentioned it in RE0, but after that it's anyone's guess.

They never mentioned his death so I think he's still alive. But that's my opinion.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:23 pm
XINVADER
I should think he will never be shown in any of the new games. Dead or not...
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Dead or not, he probably fell out of importance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:44 pm
1. if Umbrella died because of loss of funding, or the Government shut it down, and Leon/Chris/Jill/Claire everyone else spent the rest of the games hunting down the Las Plagas.

2. If a Las Plagas was infected by the T-Virus. (actually that would be kind of cool ((and something some sick scientist at Umbrella would do)) but unrealistic)

3. If Capcom cut off the series and started over with no ties to past games with a create-a-character first person survival adventure titled Resident Evil

4. If Ashley starred in her own game lol

5. Lots more Ports/Repackagings/director cuts etc. before the next game came out (which would probably be a long time)  

Lunar Nero

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:52 pm
Lunar Nero
1. if Umbrella died because of loss of funding, or the Government shut it down, and Leon/Chris/Jill/Claire everyone else spent the rest of the games hunting down the Las Plagas.

2. If a Las Plagas was infected by the T-Virus. (actually that would be kind of cool ((and something some sick scientist at Umbrella would do)) but unrealistic)

3. If Capcom cut off the series and started over with no ties to past games with a create-a-character first person survival adventure titled Resident Evil

5. Lots more Ports/Repackagings/director cuts etc. before the next game came out (which would probably be a long time)
Yeah, your ashley option would do it! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:30 am
Loli Kyr
Lunar Nero

Yeah, your ashley option would do it! xd

ashley in her own game?!? it must be called resident evil GAYdon  

A5116278

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:32 pm
If They keep making movies about RE the way that they have been!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:46 pm
Sporadic77
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Resi turning into a RPG. The topic's been raised quite a few times, and even though I adore RPG's more than I adore weekends, it would totally ruin RE.

Jill (4400hp, 230mp) used Shoot!

Nemesis (10000000000000000000hp, 0mp) takes 2 damge! Nemesis used mutant tentacle!

Jill takes 10000 damge!

You Are Dead...I mean, Annihilated...

GAME OVER *pretty music*

LIAMG-VERONICA

1. a BOW turned to the good side and started to help people

*Cough* Apocalypse *cough*

Hilarious, dude!

On the note of Apocalypse, one thing that could ruin RE would be letting the hand-to-hand combat with BOWs and other carriers spread into the games. If you read the books, they imply that even touching a zombie carrier could result in infection. Going that far in the games may be unrealistic (get touched by a zombie and you die...?), but going karate-kid on zombies or lickers? I don't think so. evil

The Books Are Not Canon, and thus suck.  

OfWenzel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:58 pm
OfWenzel
The Books Are Not Canon, and thus suck.
First of all the movie books are very Cannon to what the movies are. Apocalypse is like 80% cannon. Secondly, the other books may not be 100% cannon, but they're still awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:24 pm
OfWenzel
If They keep making movies about RE the way that they have been!

I liked the movies, it's not like the games but I think it's a good adaptation. If they were exactly like the games, we would know everything that would happen.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas