Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

Kosmic Koala

Timid Saint

12,050 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Uh... Hewwo.

My user is Killer-Purple-Pen
I'd like it if you call me Missy everyone in my school who knows me calls me Missy even my teacher and mom.
I don't want to say my age number.
I'm in California , USA.

I gotta go. I'm gonna type more later.

Peace.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 am
User ImageWhee ! Bonjour everyone !
As you can see , my user name is Breeze of Madness. Which describe me well actually xD
My real name is Penelope , I'm 25 (already? crying ) and I'm an hairdresser living in montreal. I'm passionate about a lot of things , it would be long to write them all. I love originality , unique people who can surprise me.
I Love you all already ^_-
User Image  

Breeze Of Madness

Unsealed Feeder

15,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

MellishRelish

Anxious Browser

9,100 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:31 pm
Heya
Username = Countess Orina the bloody
Real name = Alice
Loves = Fantasy novels and roleplays (even though I'm not good at roleplaying.... -sighs-)
Hates = chores (can't think of anything else that I hate....)
Music = Techno, rock(all types), classical, alternative, stuff like lady gaga...
heart
Place of birth = South Africa
Lives now = New Zealand

Want to know anything else just ask or look at my profile i guess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 pm
Evening everyone my names Akki, Im twenty-two years old, yes old person here haahaa. I'v been on gaia possibly four years already and love makings friends. I'm majoring in Art, yes I love drawing, painting, and such, if you need art just ask away, I may not be the greatest but at least I put my heart into it. I love to play final fantasy, big fan so dont hate. I dislike rude people.

count of stripe whor

Lupine Humorist

bluemoonpunket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 pm
Hi
Uhm i never know what to say in these things o.0
But i'm 18 yrs old and live in canada [ it's not as cold as everyone thinks ]
At the moment i am rly into hardcore, and darkwave music..mostly japanese darkwave though.
Also i love lolita fashion..and mostly japanese fashion all together it just seems so unique to me.
Really thats all i wanna say xd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm
Hi, I'm Chibi Flux Capacitor! I'm an 18-year old from Central America. I love listening to metal, rock, and smooth jazz. I do like partying and clubbing, though, so listening and dancing to electronica, house, and reggaeton once in a while is ok. My hobbies are reading fantasy and suspense novels; playing videogames; watching anime, sci-fi, and movies; drawing occasionally, and cooking most of the time. I dislike stuff like selfishness and unfairness, Twilight, British accents and some other things. I'm currently not working or attending college, but I plan to do so in a few months to study Culinary Arts.

Chibi Flux Capacitor

Smooth Duck

11,525 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Invisibility 100

ChezzaCheeze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:46 am
Heya there world!!! -waves-
Well, My name is YaoiChan101. You can call me Chezza if you like though!~ heart

I'm 17, and I live in Australia. Absolutely LOVE it here!! (Is a tad bit patriotic Lol!) It's not usually as hot as everyone makes it out to be! sweatdrop
I'm currently studying year 12, my final year. Kinda freaking out about it a little!! crying Will be glad when the year is over, though it has only just began hey... sweatdrop

Hmmm.. my likes you ask? My hobbies are drawing, playing video games, history and watching/reading anime/manga respectively~ heart If you're from Europe, expect me to spazz out alot; I REALLY want to go to Germany like you wouldn't believe! XD rofl

My dislikes... Haven't really got any! I'm a pretty easy to get along with kinda gal. Just love having fun really! Lol ^_^

If you wanna know what games and anime/manga series I'm into, check out my profile, or just PM; I won't bite too much!~ XP

WARNING: DON'T check out my profile if you don't like Yaoi/Shonen-Ai... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm
Hahahahey there!
C:
My name is Kiddo.
I'm 17, nearly 18.
(Less than two weeks!!)
I'm a pretty huge nerd.
I'm a varsity debate on the debate team at my school.
I hold the position of Debate Captain.
Um Um....
I'm Pansexual, and single.
O;
Um yea...
Thats about it.
Wanna know more, read my profile lol.
<3

K I D A V 3 R

sahariana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 pm
Hello! My name is Sari! I'm 19 and..hmmm...I'm a little bit furry, cuddly and friendly! I also consider myself as pansexual, a gamer, and movie buff...sci-fi and horror are my favorites  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 am
hello my name is seth. (dont ask where i got it from) i'm 16 and a sophmore. i love comedys and laughing. i get depressed at random times.  

Lockon Stratas

Newbie Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Neon Galaxies

Dapper Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:52 pm
Hiya everyone! You all can call me Neon. That's my Gaia nickname. You all can also call me Oozora-chan. That's the nickname I use everywhere else. I don't like my real name at all, so nicknames are cool to me.

My Gaia sig only says a little about me. Since I'm a chatterbox, I'll just describe me some more! @3@

I'm 18 and I'm a senior in high school. I have the amazing ability to be shy and spaz-tastic at the same time. XD Dont ask me how I came to be like that.

Hmm....I love video games, especially Nintendo, cuz I grew up with Mario and Zelda and all that stuff. I also love anime/manga and I've been drawing anime/manga stuff for over 8 years now. Oh! I also love cosplaying! Because of cosplay, I've become interested in making outfits and I even like drawing up my own outfits. I'm bad with a sewing machine though, so all my ideas tend to just stick in my head or on paper. oWo

One more thing! I'm super crazy about an anime/manga series called Axis Powers Hetalia, so please don't mind me if I randomly quote things from Hetalia. x3 I do that to my friends all the time. I'll try to tone down my hyperness, cuz it can happen at anytime.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm
Hello.... My name is Jill, but people tend to call me Micha. I love to read and write, sadly I read more than I write. I don't like people whom pretend to be fake or look down onto others. It's hard to get on my bad side, but when and if you do, you would pray to get back on my good side. I am more than open to talk to people, and give advice when asked. So, if ya need or want to talk, you're more than welcome to get an ear and shoulder from me.  

MichaAnita2

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hello~ You can call my Youko; since that was my old username before I changed it xD

I'm 22 and I've been on Gaia since '04 I believe. I'm a college student and I'm majoring in Nursing. Hmm... I'm not good at intros but thanks for the invite and hope to have fun here.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Bonjour! My name is Sari or Megan,lol i changed my name in the real world to m,egan but you can call me which ever, im 16 and in good 'ole Arizona, I'm taken ;3 by Nolan or TwinSowrdz16 <3 um yah xD'' thank you for inviteing me and um yah xD''  

IBangMyUke

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm
hey ladies i feel all honored and stuff being considered "more then passable man candy for our Guild. that is if you think you can handle the honor." and i do think i can handle the honor biggrin real name is Wyatt or just call me lohen... im 18 attending college in Wisconsin and loving it woot!  
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff