Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Rp//Game
The Vampire RPG -- When The Moon comes Out -- RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

planetearth237

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:39 pm
sighing, he started again "what about vampiric genetics? I have vampire blood in me, i guess thats the reason I have this ability. But what can you tell me about it? i guess... im asking if you've ever known anyone with such a condition"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:41 pm
"Never". She said simply "It would be easier if your mother was the vampire or your dad, but genetically I don't think your grandma has nothing to do with this. Are you sure your parents weren't vampires?"  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm
"Well my mother's mother was the full vampire, making my mother a half vampire..." he said slowly "but that's really all I can think of that would have this type of effect. I was never bitten, and never even touched by a vampire until today." suddenly, he thought of something else. "The others are still here, they haven't moved... you said you don't eat humans, but the others..." he looked at charm with the mark of fear across his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:22 pm
"The others might be controlled enough or not. Let's see" Charm grabbed the boy's arm again, and took him out of her office, it was more than enough already. She was in the other room after a second has passed "Sorry to keep you waiting so much" she said to the others, she said it would be funny that those others vampires eaten the boy. She turned lightly to the boy and say "Humph... were did I stayed with you?"  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm
"what do you mean?" charms english seemed to be a tad broken. He thought he heard an accent.

(( I have never heard the phrase "where did I stayed with you?" i didn't really understand what you meant so I made it so the charictor didn't as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Charmed looked pissed for a minut, she didn't like to repeat things. "Never mind. I was going to ask you if your mother or father are still alive?" Charm didn't see the point in that question but she only wanted to see if the boy was gonna tell her the truth. She calmed down but still angry inside, although she always was.

((sorry, sometimes I mess up, my english ain't perfect but I do what I can))  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:03 am
(its cool, don't worry about it. i couldn't play at all if this was a spanish RP)

"yes." mark replied quickly. "their back at the homeland, italy. do you need to talk to them?" mark hoped she would reply no, he didn't want to involve his parents. but both of them knew about marks grandmother, mother, and mark himself. they also knew how badly mark wanted to know this stuff. if he needed them, they would understand  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:09 am
"No, I don't need them. My point is if you really are their son, because you could easily be son of your "grandmother", and she left you with those 2 people so she wouldn't hurt you" Charm was making that up, while the ideas were flowing through her mind, "this could be an interesting case" she thought. "Are you sure, well... it doesn't matters anyhow... U don't know a thing... But it looks like we are going to Italy" She said but she regretted that at the same moment, she didn't want to move it was so fast, if she leaves she might never come back.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

silverhawkx2

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Axton wondered to himself outloud, "Was she trying to tempt be...? Ah well... At least I'm off humans for good." He looked at Sam realizing that he was thinking aloud. "Heh heh... Sorry bout that."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm
Sam looked at Axton surprised and almost laugh "I'm off humans as well" he said. Now joining the conversation again "Too bad, ain't it?"  

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm
While Charm waited for the boy to answer she heard the others speaking, and twisted her lips in what was supposed to be a smile. Looked forward Sam and said, knowing that they were telling the truth "Yeah too bad", and added trying to seem at least a little bit disgusted "it looks like we can't find a normal vampire these days".  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Sam laughed high this was a little bit shocking and weird why a group of vegetarians have found each others "Lucky kid". He said as he remembered the vision he had saw last week. He knew this would happen, but the human boy, he didn't expect him to be there that made him thought "This wasn't his track, is he wasn't thinking of coming by here. Where was he going?"  

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

silverhawkx2

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:52 pm
Axton laughed a little, "Haha, so I guess you think aloud sometimes too? Anyway, though, you knew this was gonna happen?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:20 am
"I was going to work, at a new job, some coffee shop" mark said. he still thought the vampires might be lying, but if so, charm knew, and she would protect him. hopefully. he turned back to charm. "How are we planning on getting to italy?" mark asked. He hoped by plane. It took mark till he was ten for him to get used his semi-vampire mother carrying him on her back while running at super-human speeds. He assumed that Vampires could run twice as fast.  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:03 pm
And then it hit her, he was half human-half vampire, too, just like his mother, she feed him of normal food and that's why he didn't took him vampire form, his mother managed to survive on food, although she must have drank blood, it just felt better. "We don't have to go over there anymore, at least I don't" and then she impatiently asked Mark "When was the last time your grandmother had been seen? How old is your mother? And your grandfather? Who is he?"  
Rp//Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff