Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 pm
(She will meet them. I just noticed that you said 2 guys and a gal and I wanted to correct you in case you were wanting my character to be there to talk to.....because he's not.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 pm
"Hello." Sonic suddenly turns his head towards Tomeko and smiles as he waves to her. He jumps to his feet and brushes off the sand from his pants before turning his whole body to her. "Don't be shy, come here and introduce yourself."  

Atticus Leingod

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:55 pm
Nelia started freaking out,thinking that there was someone there."Whose voice was that?"She asked,a little scared.-Because she was in trouble!Wouldn't you help someone out if they were in trouble?-She asked the voice through her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:55 pm
Mokthol sudenly noticed Tomeko. He turned towards her and greeted her with a bow.  

ringboy

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 pm
(Silly me, I did forget sweatdrop ) Since M walked off, he did not realize Mokthol talking to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm
D_Kyo_P
Nelia started freaking out,thinking that there was someone there."Whose voice was that?"She asked,a little scared.-Because she was in trouble!Wouldn't you help someone out if they were in trouble?-She asked the voice through her thoughts.

((are you reffering to what Mokthol thought?))  

ringboy

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm
(Lie..It was to M..)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 pm
"...I asked why you would help someone...I already know that 'helping is good...but why?..." M thought, trying to make Nelia understand him. It was then that M saw a pretty seashell in the sand. He bent over to pick it up and was marveled by its beauty. "What have they been keeping from me?" He asked himself allowed.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 pm
-I'd never be able to forgive myself if I saw someone in trouble and didn't help..-Nelia thought and stood up,brushing off her kimono.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm
Aaron was still makign his way through the jungle. His combat instincts finally kicked in after that encounter with the lepoard. Aaron looked at his HUD and noticed his shields were low. So he took cover and waited for them to recharge. As soon as they were fully charged, Aaron loaded a full clip into his assualt rifle and it madea loud click. "Damn it." Aaron grumbled from the sound. As he was walking, he started hearing voices coming from people, or what he thought would be people. Aaron tightened his grip on the rifle and made sure he could fire at everything and anything if the time called for it. He noticed he was near M. "Identify yourself!" Aaron shouted as he emerged from his hiding spot.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm
"...You would feel sorrow over something you had nothing to do with?..." M thought again curiously. M was beginning to realize the thoughts that drove these creatures were much like the scientists who had studied him. "It's like they are human," M decided after giving it some thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 pm
M turned to see Aaron. Recognizing the weapon in the experiment's hands, M grew cautious and defensive. "They call me Subject M. What are your intentions, experiment?" M asked the soldier out loud.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 pm
"To get the hell off this island." Aaron replied lowering the weapon slightly. "What are your intentions M?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:22 pm
-Yes because I wasn't able to help them..-Nelia thought with a little sorrow.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:24 pm
It was a good question. M had yet to really ponder what he would do on the island. After observing everything, what was there left for him to do? All M could do was reply with," I don't know." With the threat of being shot at gone, M continued walking down the beach. He thought he could see the sky scraping hotels of the resort coming into view.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff