Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 pm
"Um.... I just finished Shiro also Shoku did too." Areku said smiling athough shivering a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image Shoku's grass clone disappears as Shoku walks out of the exam room, she has a confidence about her, yet she seems different than usual rather angry or sad or something...This village is damn cold and not really the sort of place Shoku enjoys staying for too long.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm
A smile crossed shiro's face as he walked up to Areku. He whispered into his ear "Give the answers to Aki will you? Just write them down on something. She can share it with Vrail." He then stood back and kept smiling. "Now then I guess we should take a rest. And get some warm clothes will you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm
((Tell me about it. He was on for like two seconds today, but he's been really inactive lately. I wonder why?))

Luo nodded. "You're welcome." He thought for a moment and then had an idea. It would be a huge favor for someone he just met, but he wanted to try anyway. "Hey Susumu, I have a favor to ask of you. Maybe we can call it like a favor for Kasumi coming with us. My teammate Luna Braveheart is a HUGE fan of yours. She wants to become a medic-nin, and everyone knows you're the best in all the villages around. She went to your house in the mist to ask for training, but you guys were still visiting the cloud village. I was wondering, if you could maybe teach her some medical jutsu while you were here, or even leave a clone or maybe a scroll so she can learn on her own before we enter the maze. She knows a few, but learning from the best is what her heart is set on. I'd really appreciate it." Luo waited anxiously for her reply. He wasn't sure how she'd respond.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Areku nodded and started scribling as he walked over to Shoku and saw that she looked weird today so he smile nervously at her as he shivered,"Hey how are you?" Areku asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Hero Walked up to Luo and handed him a whack over poisoned weapons with hajimes katana and needle set "You use the weapons hajimes stuff goes to zane since hajime died" Hero said grimmly  

i3 tails Yagura

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 pm
Susumu raises her eyebrow...She hasn't taught anybody but Kasumi any medical techniques in a long time..."Ya I guess I could do that...she is here now?" Susumu wonders how much time there will be inbetween the written exam and the survival test.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 pm
Luo stared at the stuff. "He's...d-dead? Oh my god. H-How?" Luo stood there for a moment holding his stuff. He couldn't believe it. He'd sworn a rematch to Hajime. "What do you mean the weapons are poisoned?" Luo took the senbon set since he used needles anyway, but saved the katana for Zane. He was after all the better swordsman. However, he decided to carry it just for the maze since Zane already had one. He though and then decided he might keep it just to honor Hajime and train with it.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 pm
Zane appeaed just as Hero-sensei mentioned that Hajime died. "WHAT!? What do you mean he died!? How?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 pm
Luo heard the good news from Susumu, and smiled gingerly still shocked at Hajime's death. "Thank you so much lady Susumu. You won't regret it, I promise. She's a real good student. She isn't here at the moment because I think she got placed in the second part of the exam, but I'll drag her to find you myself if I have to." Luo wasn't one to hug people, so he bowed once more not knowing what else to do. He then apologized. "Sorry, I forgot bowing made you uncomfotrable."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Hero looked at the two "don't know how just know he did so yea all the weapons are poisoned with hajimes special poison good luck and do it for hajime and zane use the tech hajime did"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 pm
Luo pulled the katana out of the sheath and looked at it. The blade on the sides and the tip glew a dim purple. He sheathed it and put it on his side since his umbrella was on his back. "What does the poison do?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 pm
Zane clutched his right shoulder. He still had the scar that Hajime left on him with his katana. This was truly a memento left by him. "That son of a...I owed him a scar!" Zane was shaken up by the news. "What tech are you talking about?" asked Zane trying to remember, Hajime performed so many things on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Ed walks out and says " Hi everyone so how do you think you guys did?"  

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 pm
Since nobody answere Ed went into another room and started working on his jutsu. "Know what was it called again?" Ed thought.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff