Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply Entertainment Talk - Music - Books - Electronics - Movies - TV - Fan Rant & MORE!
★ Fan Rant ★ - The Offical Thread for Ranting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be honest now, Have you ever "SQUEEE-ed"?
  Yes ^_^u
  No >_>
  x_X
View Results

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm
I went to the mall last Saturday and wondered into GameStop. Since I know I can steal my dad's X-box every now and then, I browsed through the 360's to see if anything interesting was affordable. I noticed since the new Assassin's Creed came out, the original dropped to $9.99. I decided: "Oh hey, it's got some hype to it so why not (most of all it was cheap!) ." So I bought it. Tried it. . . .

. . . . .

HOLY FREAKING GOSH! THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME!

This month, my obsession is Assassin's Creed! The graphics are epic, the game play is awesome, the story is interesting, it stays close to actual historical facts, and it's got a perfect touch of scifi! biggrin

I like to sniper the guards from the roofs. Sometimes I'll throw them off just to make the citizens below scream biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 pm
Aye! Assassin's Creed rules. I played the first and second ones (Altaïr and Ezio) and finished both rather quickly 'cause I just wouldn't stop playing XD  

XHoshi_no_HikariX

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:47 am
I'm in a rut! I'm trying to assassinate five targets in five minutes and always either a crazy guy pushes me into a guard or someone see's me get the guy on the roof no matter how sneaky I am about it! crying My next strategy is going to be sniping them all from the roof tops! mrgreen

XHoshi_no_HikariX
Aye! Assassin's Creed rules. I played the first and second ones (Altaïr and Ezio) and finished both rather quickly 'cause I just wouldn't stop playing XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:20 pm
That should work, throwing knives and the hidden dagger are the best for stealth kills. I hated those crazy-guys npcs. They made it quite difficult to move around even without missions XD  

XHoshi_no_HikariX

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:25 pm
When the crazy guys start making me frustrated I like to punch them :3 Five punches and they go down like canaries.

Btw, why did Desmond steal the doctor's pen? o_O

XHoshi_no_HikariX
That should work, throwing knives and the hidden dagger are the best for stealth kills. I hated those crazy-guys npcs. They made it quite difficult to move around even without missions XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:10 am
I just met GARY FREAKING PAULSEN! User Image

For those of you who don't know, I'm at the NCTE convention in Disney, FL.

I skipped out on one of the lectures I had planned on attending to go look at the Ed tools promo and they WERE GIVING OUT FREE BOOKS AND BOOK SIGNINGS! User Image Excuse me whilst I go squee quietly in a corner. . . . . .

User Image

Here's a list of the books I got and which ones were signed by who:

(Sadly, I did not get a book from Mr. Paulsen as they were out by the time I got there. . emo )

Sassy: Little Sister Is Not My Name - Sharon M. Draper - AUTOGRAPHED!!!

The Kneebone Boy - Ellen Potter - AUTOGRAPHED!!!

Spilling Ink - Ellen Potter - AUTOGRAPHED!!!

The Good Neighbors: Kin - Holly Black and Ted Naifeh - AUTOGRAPHED!!!

The Good Neighbors: Kith - Holly Black and Ted Naifeh - AUTOGRAPHED!!!

The Good Neighbors: Kind - Holly Black and Ted Naifeh - AUTOGRAPHED!!!

Num8ers: The Chaos - Rachel Ward

The Best Teen Writing of 2010 - collaboration

Kat the Incorrigible - Stephanie Burgis

Ford County Stories - John Grisham

13 Curses - Michelle Harrison

Wishful Thinking (uncorrected proof) - Alexandria Bullen

Trackers: Shantorian - Patrick Carman

The Grave Robber's Secret (uncorrected proof) - Anna Myers

Out For Blood (uncorrected prrof) - Alyxandra Harvey

ACE: Your Writting Assignment - Dana Meachen Rau

There were also two other books and authors but the books were about a horny she-were-wolf and some gay emo vamp named Vladimir Tod (Both still in Highschool!) but they were next to a booth promoting Twilight so. . . . yeah, I want my future children/students to have more creative vision. . .

I did pick up some epic Vlad Tod buttons with this epic smiley!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XHoshi_no_HikariX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:42 pm
xena91388
When the crazy guys start making me frustrated I like to punch them :3 Five punches and they go down like canaries.

XHoshi_no_HikariX
Lol! I didn't try that, too worried on being stealthy XD It would have been a lot of help.

Mh... I don't remember, did you wander around checking the computers and all that? There's interesting info in their e-mails ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm
As long as your alert level is yellow and you don't pull a weapon, the guards won't care if you punch someone or even kill him by punching. They even stand around and watch!

Just watch out for three things:

1) If you accidentally bump into or hit a guard during the fight they will attack you.

2) Later in the game the patrols will spot you and interrupt your fun.

3) When tossing people around, accidentally (or purposely lol!) throwing them into stalls kills everybody and makes the guards chase you xd

I'll try clicking on the computer!

XHoshi_no_HikariX
xena91388

XHoshi_no_HikariX
Lol! I didn't try that, too worried on being stealthy XD It would have been a lot of help.

Mh... I don't remember, did you wander around checking the computers and all that? There's interesting info in their e-mails ^^

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:13 pm
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. I was was circling the parking spot, looking for the ideal location for my car, when suddenly I passed the most awesome car to ever exist! (Well besides Herbie, and Chitty, and KITT, and ect. . . )

I saw the Ecto1!!!!!!

I was half tempted to commit some Grand Theft Auto if you know what I mean! rofl

Also, for you Jareth fans out there. HotTopic now has this shirt!!!! :3 I want one for Christmas!!! whee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Special Edition, Director's Cut, Widescreen, DVD. . .

'Nuff Said! cool

Someone open up a window!

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm
Kinect = SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It makes me soooo happy!!!

K, here's da story. A few week ago, my dad went and bought a steering wheel controller for his racing games (yes a 50yr old man plays X-box xd ). Having used a steering wheel controller before, I laughed at him and told him he was gonna suck and go right back to his controller within a couple days. . . . I was right! >_< Honestly my dad is way to "old school" for new games and technologies. It's probably the reason why he only plays racing games when 30 yrs ago he used to play rpgs.

Anyways, so I told my mom to return the controller to get a refund before it became part of the useless junk we have around but she waited too long, GameStop's full-return policy is 14 days and she waited 3 weeks. Since only getting half back for being only one week late seemed like such a huge waste (it was paid for new and very expensive) the store manager offer 100% full return if it was in-store credit. My mom decided to take the credit but instead of buying $100 worth of games, I persuaded her to buy a Kinect!

HOLY FREAKING GOSH THAT THING IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

When you turn it on, it gives you a little bow (that freaked out my dad who, thinking it was tipping over, lunged at it! xd ) After calibrating it, I started playing the Kinect Adventures and Dance Central and this thing is soooooooo awesome!!!! It reads every single body movement perfectly! And ye it's a HUGE workout! I played my cousins Wii before and even with her port games there wasn't much movement involved but the Kinect had me sweating big!

Take Kinect Adventures for example. The play the racing games on it, you have to jump often to avoid obstacles and catch coins. There also one game that had me bouncing all over the place, it was called racket ball but it was more like extreme, one person, volley ball! There's also a game where you have to keep flapping your arms to fly!!

And Dance Central, oh dance central. I started it off with Lady Gaga and I can't stop playing it! It is actually teaching you REAL dance routines, like things you can use in a club! and yes, if you are not in the EXACT position they want you in, it counts as wrong! It also takes a short video of you while you're dancing and plays it back in fast speed, the videos are hilarious!!

And the greatest part of the Kinect? Video chat! It is also a web-cam, so you can chat face-to face with any friends or family members on your friend list! To some of you that may not mean much but yesterday my mother was able to have an extended conversation with my sister, who lives in Germany, for the first time in almost a year as well as seeing and hearing her infant grandson live rather than just pictures through Face-book. That alone was worth the $140 price tag.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 pm
Alright. I'll give this rant thing a try!

Yesterday I went to Best Buy with one of my friends and happened to wonder to the XBOX 360 section and glanced around a bit. I saw a new game that I had seen my sister's fiance playing, Spider Man Shattered Dimensions. I remembered it looking pretty good, so I got it. When I got home, I popped it into my 360, and omigosh it is amazing! This is my second day of having it, and I'm already almost done! It is definitely one of my favorite games at the moment. The Deadpool level is by far my favorite so far! He is my favorite super villain.

Your Creepy Neighbor

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 pm
Whoop dat game gurl

Your Creepy Neighbor
Alright. I'll give this rant thing a try!

Yesterday I went to Best Buy with one of my friends and happened to wonder to the XBOX 360 section and glanced around a bit. I saw a new game that I had seen my sister's fiance playing, Spider Man Shattered Dimensions. I remembered it looking pretty good, so I got it. When I got home, I popped it into my 360, and omigosh it is amazing! This is my second day of having it, and I'm already almost done! It is definitely one of my favorite games at the moment. The Deadpool level is by far my favorite so far! He is my favorite super villain.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 pm
Everything is in motion.
Everything flows.
Everything is vibrating.

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
That's right! You just heard a full grown man squee like a twelve year old Japanese school girl. XD
The reason? I found my Chobits on Netflix!!! *happy dance*

SilentlyVicious

mistress kenama

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 pm
not enough adorable ponies in here

Entertainment Talk - Music - Books - Electronics - Movies - TV - Fan Rant & MORE!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games