40%  [ 8 ]
RIDLEY FIGHT FTW!
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:44 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Adam is dead why would we even want to know when he was her officer. Everything(that was important) was already said about him in Fusion. Plus I don't feel like going back to when she was in the G.F.S. seriously how lame would that be?

Well, if I recall, Samus is supposed to have stood out in the GF, so I would imagine it to be similar to other Metroid games but with a heavier GF presence. Also, Samus was hired for the Zebes mission in Metroid/Zero Mission because she'd already built up a reputation for being able to take on missions nobody else could. Zero Mission wasn't really her first mission, it was just supposed to be the first time she took on the Space Pirates after K-2L, so maybe any of those missions could be made into games. I'd also like to see something about the implied connection between the Aurora computers and Mother Brain.

Or for a different (and less serious) take on things, how about a game that shifts between multiple characters? Like you play sections as Samus, a GF trooper, and as a Space Pirate? Or one that puts you in the place of a Chozo warrior on Tallon IV during the events described in the Chozo Lore in Metroid Prime?

...Naw...  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm
I'm getting a bit tired of all these 3d games and no good platformers coming out. Metroid (and Mario) was what hooked me on 2d, and now... bah. I'll go boot up my NES and mourn the lost days.  

Lostpsion

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:57 pm
Lostpsion
I'm getting a bit tired of all these 3d games and no good platformers coming out. Metroid (and Mario) was what hooked me on 2d, and now... bah. I'll go boot up my NES and mourn the lost days.

Talk about someone who hates change lol.

That is pretty much saying you love games that don't tell you crap except the paragraph(at most) of dialog that tells you the story of the game.

Besides what was lost when Samus went from 2D to 3D?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm
I personally would love to see more backstory behind Ridley and the Mother Brain.  

SlashFighter1988

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 am
lock tiem.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items