Reply 'Tendo Cult~
@_@ Game Withdrawal Symptoms @_@ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samvs Ar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm
When I was playing Ocarina, I couldn't get past this one place... I don't remember where it was now, but I went to sleep (4 A.M.) and had a dream about how to get through, and then i tried it and it worked. XD It was weird. If i don't play games every day I start getting bitchy. >x< It's pretty nasty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm
I played games for 7 hours yesterday, and then I literally felt like I was going to die. Everything ached and I just felt nauseous. sweatdrop

Phoenix Wright and Time Hollow make me feel sick and kind of depressed. DS Pokemon games have the opposite effect, though.

Other than that, nothing too exciting...I see Tetris blocks, Dr. Mario pills and DDR arrows when I close my eyes, after playing those for too long.

I don't have any symptoms from not playing games. I just feel like playing them, is all.  

Thanatoast Crunch

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
My Wii was indefinitely confiscated over a year ago, so I've been spending a lot of time on ZOMG. When I stopped playing during the day, I kept hearing the Village Greens music and at random times, I swear I could hear someone doing a "Diagnose" near me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 am
After playing Sonic Adventure 2 battle for a long time then playing Pac-Man adventure for the Gamecube, I kill myself a lot by pressing A in mid-air thinking its the homing attack (Its the butt bounce which make you plummet downwards)

I always call Rings in Sonic games coins.

I sometimes tried to triple jump as a kid...I could only ever reach two.

I played Punch-Out for the Wii and had a dream when I was fighting King Hippo and woke up doing an Uppercut (thank gawd no one saw that)

When I see a game I wanna get, I watch the trailer for that game over and over and over and sometimes repeat quotes from it (No more Heroes 2, "This isn't a battle anymore. It's a motherf*cking war!')

I sometimes play the imaginary frets with my right hand when I hear a song (Guitar Hero's fault)

WHen I wanna get a new game, I sometimes try to go back and finish some of my other games..only to realize I haven't got many to finish.

I loved Megaman Battle Network and would shout "BATTLECHIP IN!" This happened in class and my teacher took ma Gameboy away T.T
(I got it back however, hehe)

WHen I don't play games for a while, I usually turn to my Comp or towards TV.

BlueSparker

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 pm
      I've had that thing with guitar hero, when you play for a really long time and it looks like the world is scrolling xD

When I was younger, I remember it was Turkey Day and my family was watching football, and my dad said that the guy tackled the other one, and I replied with "Tackle stinks, she should use Skull Bash." and dad said "He tackled him head first, don't you see?" "But use said he used Tackle, not Skull Bash."

I was such a Blastoise-tard when I was younger <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 am
When I have video game withdrawel, I hunt down my enemies one by one, torture them painfully, phisicaly and mentally, and finally kill them laughing  

FlameShadow1000

1,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 am
Well, I used to have symptoms. For some reason, my brain has processed as many video games at the same time= Excellent, and now I don't have them anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:17 pm
My brain automatically comprehends anything red and swirling as Giygas. I can't look at a blank screen without wondering if Giygas is gonna show up. Any skull becomes a tribute to him, any glitched music becomes him.

Also, City of Heroes players: Angst mask, Swirl 2 emblem, red and black. BLATANT tribute.

Hail Giygas.  

Wabutan

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Whenever I have to hear a conversation that doesn't involve me, I tend to think of ways to beat Punch-Out!! characters. Sometimes I pretend to have the controllers in my hands. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 am
Also. I often want to bounce off of walls or paint everything I touch, thanks to my hero, Blob.  

Wabutan

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Nozama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 pm
I had it really bad playing GTA IV, actually. I played so much and so compulsively, that I'd always reload a save if I got arrested, or something didn't turn out how I wanted. I was also going for the Key to the City achievement (beating the game in less than 30 hours)

So one day, my alarm clock goes off. I decide to sleep in, and just reload my last save.

I missed my first period class ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 am
ya... sometimes when I play too long the music starts to go really fast in my mind and every noise i hear sounds really fast... It makes me feel kinda nausiated. gonk  

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 pm
I also used to still look for pokemon in my backyard and in my neighborhood (you never know...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 pm
I don;t suffer from video game withdrawalsanymore. Now it's computer/internet withdrawals.  

DragonKazooie89

Invisible Explorer

22,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Yosore Ito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 am
Lets see...

When I get frustrated, I stop playing for a few days (I think weeks, too). Then when I replay, I can complete the level with no trouble at all xD

When I don't play for a VERY long time, I have an urge to play that game again.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff