Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 am
The man started shrieking "Get this thing off me, AAAAHHHHHHH". Waylay said "Quite!" in a booming voice and stooped to examine the body, his brow crunched. After a few seconds he turned to his accomplis and said "I don'tI got nothing, maybe you can tell me sometin that might help us find who did this?" And he steps away from the body  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:16 pm
((I'm your accomplice now?))
Michelle sat dow next to Waylay examining the gun "nice gun" she told the panicked man "where'd you get it"  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am
"I go-got it a-at joes on 5th street. When my w-wife went missing I thought I would ne-need the protection. NOW GET THIS THING OFF OF MEEEE!!!!"The man starts weeping and struggling against the entangling plant. "Please, Ill thought you were the one that took her"he said jesturing to Waylay"Im sorry, IM SORRY, just get me out of here!" as he renewed his struggles. Waylay stood-up and offered his hand to the smaller person and said"I think you should let 'im go, the cops are most lickley on the way, hmmm, I think we should go check this guys house out, maybe theres pointy stuff to send us in the right direction?"((The joke being not that the stuff is sharp, but pointing them in some other direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 pm
((you're dumb you don't explain your jokes smart one))
Michelle laughed the vines around her arm moving as she took the gun with her tossing it up and down as she fallowed him "so what's your real name?" she asked him  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 am
HP: 10/10

Sparklad heard a commotion in an alley. He braced himself, and sped fast to where the sound came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 am
(you should have 15)  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am
((he is a "soft" hero and cant take a hit, He dosent need to, he dodges them. I did not think you would get the joke. I take offence to being called stupid. Not very nice scream ))"My real name dont concern you none" Waylay replied heading to the mouth of the alley. He stopped and turned to the fallowing heroine "You got any Idea what monster might have done that?" He spits out the lickerish from his mouth as if it had given him a bad taste.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:29 pm
((I didn't call you stupid I called you dumb and if you take offense to that then that's dumb))
Michelle shrugged "I wanna know your name" she insisted "you know mine"  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 am
Johnny sped through the streets, following a trail of scattered daggers. He looked at all of it and commented under his breath, "What a way to waste daggers..." He then dashed to the side as he tripped on one last dagger. "Whoa," he said. He went to the source of all the daggers, at the corner of an alley. He saw two figures, a guy and a girl.

"Alright," he said, "In East City, littering is a crime punishable by a fifty-dollar fine. Whose knives are these?"
((I agree with turtleclub13, please try to be less offensive with your comments.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 am
((fine you poopheads -is that offensive?- you ruin my fun sad ))
Michelle turned around shrugging "not mine i don't have weapons, probably whoever attacked that guy"

Suddenly an invisible force pulled Johnny's hair Agana flew down into the center of the group "oh you're both here how fun" she said holding two daggers with her bow on her shoulder "Mikka don't let go of him"  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Johnny struggled to set himself free of the force that pulled him to the group. He looked to the one who spoke, a new villain with long red hair and an arsenal of weapons. He glared at her and said, "You know, you better watch where you put your toys, they aren't very suitable for three-year olds."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Michelle didn't know what to do she looked at Wayly and then back at Johnny scared

HP:15/15
Agana rowled she lifted her dagger to his throat and traced it along his vein lightly cutting him  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:26 pm
HP: 9/10

Johnny choked from the touch of the blade. He screamed and let a shock travel through the metallic edge of the knife, the shock reached Agana. When he was sure that he had completed a circuit, he gave a shout and sent a shocking wave of electricity through the knife, shocking Agana.

"Haven't you heard that metal is a great conductor of electricity?" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 am
(how much damage did that do?)  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 am
((I'm guessing 2.))  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers