Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:25 am
User Image

"That's fine." Damien replied. "This is Mei." He answered, after Ivy had come into the room. "I haven't noticed before, but her parents had sold her to us." Odd. How did her parents know where the Castle could be?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 am
User ImageAfter spending time reading outside, Shou entered through the backdoor. Only after a few steps in one of the castle's many halls, he had suddenly bumped into a girl. "God, watch were you're going." Shou instructed, his voice cold.

[[edit. Shou bumped into Alice. Sorry for the confusion.]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:31 pm
(Bac and exausted XD ))

Alice fell back, and shook her head. She looked up "Sowwie.." she got up slowly, and noticed he had a book. "Hey! is there a library in this castle!" she became curious.

She got closer, but she noticed the way he smelled. "Y-your not a full human either?...as expected....." she began to back up ,with a nervous smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:32 pm
"That's true....They had too many children. They got....rid of me. On the way here...we encountered a Lycan...and you know the rest of the story"She said not freaking out this time.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image"Uh, yeah." Shou replied. "How'd you get here?" He asked her. Shou gripped his thick leather book.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Alice backed up further "Oh ,you know walking, looking at this place, and then a Lycan threating to cut my neck. So I decided to come in.. " She kept smiling at him "S-so where's the Library if I can ask also" she smiled more widley, than nervous.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm
User Image"Why do you need to go to the library?" Shou asked, persisting for details.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Cat tilted her head " Reading..." she only smiled, but was expecting worse now.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:03 pm
User ImageShou nodded but his face stayed grim. "Mind if I come with you?" He asked, still serious-faced. "I've been meaning to find a few books, too."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:06 pm
"Yeah yeah!" her face light up, and she jumped towards him "But you have to show me where anyway" she smiled widely looking up at him.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image"Fine." Shou replied, calmly. He lead her through many halls and finaly through a large wooden door. The library ceiling stretched up high, almost 4 floors above them. Books were almost everywhere, on shelves, tables, chairs and several were on the ground. "Browse to your delight." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm
Alice's eyes grew wide with wonder, and happyness. "T-thankyou.." she ran off like a little kid. She searched high and low.

She went back everytime she found a book involving vampires, Lycans, and demonology. Whether it was history,lanugage,or those 'for dummies' books.

She stood on the ladder tall, as she came across a few spell books. She picked on out "Oh cool..." she examined it, and it looked strange. The book suddenly came to life , as it's razor sharp teeth was baring at her "Ah! it's a demon book!"

She turned from the ladder, and jumped towards mid air, as the ladder fell behind her. She reached for a shandlaleer, and hung on ,mostly for her life and fear of the book.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image"Wow, you react quick." Shou commented, his face blank. He looked up at her, hanging from the ceiling. "Tell me your real porpose for coming here." He demanded.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Cat kept swinging slowly looking down at him " Well...Just trying to figure out..exactly what I am...that a crime?" she stuck her tounge out at him angrily, but a small smile hid under her.  

MindxHunter

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces