Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm
"Well this sucks..." Demi groaned, just laying on her bed. She didn't have all that much for personal belongings. She never did. Things just didn't hold a very special meaning to her, even when they were simple and not flashy like her parents always wanted. It was just another object to her. "...I'm hungry..." She said bluntly to herself, before getting up and leaving her room. "Heeey.. Buddy~" She whined, knocking on Gil's door. "What floor is the mess hall on..?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Demi would only get a single response.
"Two..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 pm
"You hungry too? Should I grab you anything to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:48 am
"I ate at the bar. Now could you possibly go on and LEAVE ME ALONE!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 am
"Someone's cranky.." Demi muttered quietly, before walking off for the second floor, whistling like she had done before.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:50 am
Gil just let out a groan before reaching onto the desk and picking up a steel component. He held it up to the roof's lighting, the light going through the center.
"...Never understood why dad sent me this before their ship was shot down..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm
"Damn it, he lied..." Demi grumbled, staring at a floor map of the entire ship. While she studied the ever-so confusing map, scratching the back of her head, she gave up and sighed heavily lightly banging her head on the map. "Why. Do I. Always. Get. Lost. When. I'm. HUNGRY."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm
The ship had already launched off form the the dock. The gravity had been released, and everything began floating.

Gil suddenly flew right by her, not even acknowledging her presence. Apparently he knew where the mess hall was...Despite his lack of information before.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm
"Oooh~ The gravity's gone~" Demi giggled, floating around aimlessly until she spotted Gil. "HEY!" She snapped, grabbing onto his foot and letting him her drag her along. "I'm lost~ Take me to mess hall please."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 pm
Gil just groaned, but didn't try resisting. He just continued going down the hall before turning right and going up one level before turning left and entering the mess hall.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:57 pm
"Ooooh... So that's where I turn..." Demi said, pointing out of the turns he made before they got to the mess hall. "Thanks buddy~" She smiled, before letting go and flying ahead of.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm
He went into the mess hall as well. Instead of how she entered, he motioned as to walk in. As soon as they were in, gravity kicked in. One of the main places where gravity was needed-Kitchens and cafeterias.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm
"...Owwwwwaah..." Demi groaned, having collapsed on top of table. "They really should make a manual for these kinds of things.." She grumbled to herself, trying to walk as normally as possible as if she hadn't just flown in...and crashed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm
A few of the others in the room just started laughing, pointing at the 'greenhorn'.

Gil just walked into the kitchen area to receive a meal.
"Meat." he said plainly, staring at the staff member.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm
"...What's a greenhorn?" Demi asked, appearing behind Gil with the closest thing to an innocent expression a person could possibly ever come to. Whether if it was totally fake or completely real was a bit hard to say..
"and why is the whole place calling me that..?" She added, looking back at the others who had continued to laugh and chant 'greenhorn' at her.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff