Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:43 pm
"For what it's worth Capn', if Chaos is what you'll be need'n I'm your man, I'll take team 2." Makus cooly said as he looked on towards the crew. "Just tell me which men will be on my team and I'll get started." Maskus turned to Moonracer before heading for the center of the ship, "Since you're the first mate of the Capn' I know you're good, you'd not be here otherwise. I expect to see quite the show from you, I know you won't dissapoint."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 am
If that's fine with you MR, then let's get to it.

~shouts to the whole crew~

MAN YOUR STATIONS, PREPARE TO ATTACK, FULL SPEED AHEAD !!!  

xwhateverxdudex

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Maskus walked to the mast of the ship and faced onward into the depths of the green mist, he felt in a way that this had been a long time coming either way it would be coming none the less. "We're gonna be in for one wild night!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:12 pm
[OUT OF CHARACTER]

OK, we currently have 5 people that have posted at least once.
xwhateverxdudex
moonracer
L337 M4573R N!NJ4
aamiller321
Gryph Korval

Sadly, most have gone awol V.V

Please come back everyone !!!  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:07 pm
Moonracer growls darkly at Maskus, “I dinna say ye did ya bull headed land luver. I just be sayin I donna know ye so I ain’t gonna speak for ya. That all I be sayin ya hot headed old bilge rat.” She crossed her arms though and listened to his tale and raised an eyebrow to his unsettling tale and sighs softly then smirks darkly, “I plan to take over hell so if we be heading for it now or later I say let it come and bring what it wills I enjoy a good fight.”

She turns her gaze to her captain and listens to his words on what was to go down. She didn’t like the idea of hanging back to watch this guard, but if that was her captains orders she’d do it, though she’d take out a few while she waited that’s for sure. She gives a nod to his orders and utters, “Aye captain.” She watches as Shadowcat comes out and finds she’ll be leading Team One. She watched as the neko took off and began getting things ready for the up coming battle. She looks to Maskus and thought about it, ‘If the captain be wantin me to watch the bodyguard they hired then I should take Team Three. Hope his friend be seeing it my way.’ She was about to give voice to her choice when Maskus spoke first. She looks to the two then gives a nod to her captain agreeing that him taking team two was fine with her, “Aye, I’ll command Team Three then captain.”

She turns her gaze slightly to Maskus as he walked by her but stopped a moment to speak. She shifts slightly and smirks darkly, “I care not what ye be thinking of me. I do as I must for my captain if a show is to be given it will be the best if not then there will be none to give.” She shifts slightly seeming perhaps a bit gentler at least a little softer her voice just loud enough so he could hear her before he passed fully, “Demon be chaos incarnate watch ye self Maskus. He be havin a funny way ‘bout him…quiet, calm to calm like before a storm and what a storm I bet he’d bring. I’m sure the captain will be havin that Chaos incarnate on your team he’ll be good for ya but a warnin he don’t talk but he be easy enough to understand.”

She turns her gaze and walks after the captain and nods, “Aye Captain.” She readies her team for the attack after the others have already stirred things up. She grips the hilt of one of her short swords tightly at her waist as she waits her other hand grips her musket waiting for their time to cause trouble. She utters a few words to her men which gets them to smirk as they lay in wait for their time.

Demon joins his team his crimson eyes look to the green mist seeming unfazed by the tales of what it could do to them. He joins Maskus’s team with a bag full of TNT ready to light and hurl at the enemy and finds a nice little place to do the most damage for the longest amount of time. He could be a calculating little bugger but quiet as the dead calm before the perfect storm. His crimson eyes danced with an amused darkness as he waits to lob his first surprise at the enemy ship.

(Forgive me if this is off or just utter crap I'm sick everyone and when I'm sick my brain and therefor my character becomes zombified. Hopefully I didn't do that with this post. Hope it works and again please forgive me if it did. Let me know and I'll change or delete it. Thank you for your patients.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:19 am
[OUT OF CHARACTER - it's perfect - it set the stage nicely, but I do believe you reminded me of something that I should address regarding the nekogirl]

~as the 3 teams prepared and readied what they needed to do, the captain began his own preparation - grabbing a rope, he climbed to the top of the center and tallest mast, tied the rope off and then slid all the way back down - he then ran up to MR and said... ~

Sorry, I forgot to mention this, but you don't have to keep an eye on shadowcat anymore. She is completely loyal and devoted to our goal now. So feel free to put all your concentration on the task at hand. And again, I should have told you sooner, but what with the strange events lately, it slipped my mind.

~with that, the captain ran to the high point at the rear of the ship and tied off the rope there too - he then went to either side and tightened two very large spring-loaded platforms - and after checking his sword, making sure his gun was fully loaded, and loading his pocket with TNT, he picked up his spyglass, and with one quick glance at the dangerous green clouds, looked through it in an attempt to spot the enemy vessel by the cape~

[OUT OF CHARACTER - this story is heat'n up - i hope everyone comes back in time for this masive fight]  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:30 pm
Moonracer gripped her weapons ready for that key moment to enter the battle that was to come. Her attention turns to her captain as he comes up and spoke to her. She smiles almost kindly to her captain and gives a nod, "Seems our Captain has a way with the foreign women." She chuckles warmly and nods before her features take a more serious turn, "Aye Captain, I'll not worry 'bout her anymore then."

She turns her gaze as she watches her captain rush off to get things ready for what they were about to pull off. She turns her gaze for a moment back at the rest of the crew rushing to get things ready so their captain's will be done. She was amazed at how loyal this crew was to him there were many pirate ships where the minute their Captain showed signs of weakness or craziness their crew turned on 'em yet this crew...

She turns her gaze to the men that were on her team, "Now ye boys make sure ye get this right. Our Captain wants that bodyguard you leave him to me and the Captain ye keep the rest of them land luvers off our backs ye here. Ye watch ye selves we don't know what we be facing in there remember what we fight and why we fight, so we do this right for our Captain." The men smirked and cheered quietly and quickly readied themselves they wouldn't fail their captain not now not ever if so they'd rather die.

Moonracer turns her gaze back out and gripped her weapons ready once her team was ready. She looks out and mutters something to herself.

Demon sits in the little spot he'd found that would allow him to do the most damage for the longest with his sticks of TNT. His bag that slung across his chest full of the dangerous material but he didn't seem at all worried about that. He just sat quietly watching and waiting.

His crimson eyes shifted for a few moments to the Captain as he rushed about his. His attention then diverted to Maskus the one that was in command of the team he was on. His sword attached to his hip his only weapon he never wielded a gun never seemed to care much for the things. He watches Maskus for a few moments before his eyes drift back to the sea watching to see the enemy but this his gaze drifts back to Maskus watching him like a vulture does the dieing waiting for the signal to lob the first surprise.

(OOC: Or oh mighty Captain we may just have to wait till they can post again. It happens in RPs they have moments of pure Chaos then quiet times then almost dead moments cause of lives we all lead. Just give it some time if it takes to long we can always take over for them by moving their character to do something for example the "bodyguard" that boarded wasn't Millers but another yet still the one we need. It happens in RPs we just fill them in later. I think Miller was playing the bodyguard character...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 pm
(OOC, Sorry I try to reply everynight but the way things are I can't always on weekends but weekdays I make a serious effort. At any rate I'm a regular here and now it's getting good.)

Maskus began gathering the men to be in his team for the onslaught ahead carefully pondered what to say. "Alright men, you don't know me yet but it don't matter. If you trust the Cap'n you trust me same as I do him. I'll make sure you old dogs make it back in one piece to see what split of the bounty comes your way and that we send those yellow bellied, freebootin', lice-infested blowfish straight to Hell!" There was a rumble of cheers, low laughter and silent approval, save for one man. He motioned them to the side of the boat, to crouch for cover and wait... He stood peering out taking note of a set of eye's craftfully and covertly gazeing at him with a subtle yet unmistakeable malevolent intent. He thought to himself this must be Demon the man who was quiet during and after his speech. "I wonder what his game is," maskus thought, "I'll have to keep an eye on him."

Just then Maskus noticed a strange ripple in the surrounding green mist, he quickly motioned a signal up to Hawkeye in the crows nest. Hawkeye promptly silently signaled the captain the enemy ship was coming up on the port side. Now all that remained was to attack the enemy ship while they still remained oblivious of where we are.  

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 am
(OOC - we'll just have to wing-it and see if the others come back in time - if not, then l337 with have to take over gryphs character and I'll leave millers character to you MR - basically the ones that have known the person the longest shall take control of there character - might be able to play similar to how they would that way - at least I'm assuming you, MR, have known miller longest)

~the captain sees the signal from hawkeye and turns his attention towards the green mist - the thing in the green mist was approching them much sooner then he had thought it would - and now that he knew that it was a ship and not some terrible sea monster, he figured that they had a fighting chance - it was still too far to fire cannons at, yet much closer now then the one at the cape - the captain heads back down to his 3 subcaptains~

Looks like that thing will reach us before we hit the cape.
We'll have to redirect our attack. We can still use the same strategy, but we'll have to do it quick and re-preper before we lose our surprise with the other ship at the cape. If that's even possible.

~Suddenly there was a loud splashing as the green mist ship drew ever closer - a hazy shadow started to appear on the mist wall~

That's it! We're close enough!
ATTACK !!!

~the helmsman turned the ship slitely so as to provide optimum cannon angles and shadowcat's team unleased a volley of cannon shots into the dark green mist - but intread of explosions and crashes, everyone heard loud metal clangs, and then the enemy ship exited the green mist - it was twice as big as their pirate ship and covered in metal plates - it came up to them and everyone could see that the crew staring back at them stared back with red glowing eyes - suddenly they drew their swords~

CRAP! This isn't going to work on them!
NEW ORDERS! Combine all groups into one effort and get on board anyway you can! Those with TNT, throw everything you have at them before any of the others can get on board, we'll need all the advantedge we can get! EVERYONE! FIRE YOUR GUNS AT THE CREW UNTIL WE GET CLOSE ENOUGH!

~The captain drew his hangun and began shooting with the rest of his crew, but something odd was happening - none of the enemy crew were reacting in any way, as if the bullets were going right through them - and they didn't even try to dodge, they just stood there waiting, waiting to board... ~

~as the two ships came closer and closer together, they both drifted closer to the cape - soon both would encounter the enemy at the cape - in just a few minutes~

(OOC - well? what does everyone think? )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm
(OOC: Hey L337 no worries man I won't be able to post as much for a bit because right now I'm hurting and I'm rather sick still so thinking is proving to be rather hard for me so forgive me if some of my posts don't make much since.)

Demon's crimson eyes watched Maskus like a vulture watching it's pray and waiting for it to drop to its death. Every movement, every glance, every reflection of the sun, everything was watched and noted by Demon as he watched Maskus and waited though it only looked as if he was waiting for the orders to attack. He just sat quiet and perfectly unmoving like a statue as he waited and his eyes still held that amused darkness to them as he watched and waited.

Demon noticed the silent signal sent up to Hawkeye and then that word was sent to the captain all quicker then any Noble woman's gossip line. He readies himself pulling a thing of TNT but waiting.

Moonracer noticed the signal from Hawkeye as well and readied herself and her men her eyes turned towards the green mist and then to her Captain and gives a slight nod, "Aye, we'll pull it off somehow Captain."

Her gaze shifts quickly at hearing the splash and she noticed the hazy shadow she released her sword holding her hand out before her men to hold them at bay in case they got jumpy and tried to act early, but with that silent command they held their ground and watched.

Moonracer blinked as she heard the loud clangs instead of braking of boards and splashes of water from their cannon fire, "What if the 7 layers of..." Then she saw the ship as it exited the green mist. She noticed the crew on it, but then her attention went to her Captain as he commanded her attention. She blinks and turns her gaze back to her men on her team, "Ye be hearin' the Captain! The plans changed shoot those bilge rats and send them to greet Davy Jones personally!"

Moonracer drew her own musket and began to fire at those "men" on the other ship. The men on her team crouched down or found other positions and took them up as they pulled their muskets and long rifles and began to open fire to take out as many men of that enemy crew as they could. As she reloaded she pauses but a moment noticing now the enemy crew their eye color, the way they acted, how unfazed they were with the bullets flying, and she turns her gaze for a moment to Demon, 'Calm...to calm...could...' She ended her thoughts there before they could go any farther she would not begin to doubt him he's been loyal and the Captain trusts him. She reloads and fires again at the enemy crew.

Demon watched as things began to unfold differently but he remained where he was and waited and watched. He watched as the volley of cannons flew into the green mist from their own ship and heard the loud metal clangs instead of the usual sounds. He saw the enormous enemy ship and the crew that stood on its deck his own crimson eyes staring right back at them unwavering, unshaken, and seeming rather amused.

He watched as those of his Captain's ship began to shoot and it seemed as if the plan was forgotten and panic seemed to take hold. He stood up slowly and looked about they were still a bit far to lob TNT at the enemy ship. He watched the crew he's been with for a long while now then looked to the one that lead the team he was on then looked to the enemy ship.

He stood unmoving his silvery white hair danced on the ocean breeze as he looked at that enemy crew. His eyes narrowed darkly and almost seemed to glow for a moment but if they did it vanished as quickly as it came. His eyes un-narrowed and he smirked darkly now almost playfully. He looks to Maskus a look that was easily read as he tossed a stick of TNT in the air then caught it.

He smiled darkly, oh so darkly and playfully as if posing a silent challenge to Maskus. Demon turned and walked to the edge of the railing on the one side waited but a moment then lobbed a stick of TNT as hard as he could and then looked at Maskus with that dark playful smile yet a hint of challenging to it. Though the enemy ship still be to far for most to lob TNT at it Demon's stick of TNT made it though it was unlit he waited with another stick in hand tossing it into the air as he looked at Maskus.

Moonracer hadn't been kidding when she said Demon's intent could be easily read he was challenging Maskus if he could hit the TNT sticks then he could get the sticks over there and they could maybe cause some damage before the enemy got to close. Sure it wouldn't take care of the problem but maybe they could cause more chaos and damage now and save some of their crew.

(OOC: Well Dude I say it's turning very interesting. However, I have to say I don't know Miller all that well in fact I'd never met him till this guild. Two, I say we wait for a bit give the others a chance to reply on their own if they don't make it after a certain time then sure L337 can take over for Gryph since they know each other and you two would know if that would be alright with him, but I can't take over for Miller so instead I'll probably have his character moved out of the time line somehow and then let him know when he comes back so he can do what he wills with his character and we can keep going, but for now lets give them a chance to reply first. If you have questions on this send me a PM and I'll try and answer your questions.)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:31 am
"puh" he thought at the idea of Demon's challenge. Quickly while Demon's attention was not on him he reached inside his pouch and Maskus pulled a blue talisman with a white and black feather attached to it. He muttered something under his breath and in the next second a staff was in his hand, half of it was white the other black and little bit of it was blue in the center. Maskus muttered something else under his breath and aimed the staff and the enemy ship. The Staff extended from him with lightning speed, once it stopped Maskus waved it across the ship. When this was done he was hitting the enemy crew in the head and then pushing most if not all off the ship and in to the ocean. (Since they were lined up by the rails) Before muttering something else and the staff shrunk back to normal. Most of the crew was astonished at this causing some of the panic to subcide but the battle was far from over.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 am
~the captain saw and grinned at what maskus had done also noticing the challenge sygnal from demon, and muttering under his breath "still got some tricks up yer sleave A" but then he turned his attention back to his work~

The ships close enough!
Throw yer TNT !!!

~once the captain had issued his command, he holsterd his gun, grabbed the end of the rope, and ran towards the enemy ship - he jumped onto the spring-loaded platform on that side hitting a lever at the same time and with a loud clang, he was shot into the air away from the enemy ship - suddenly the rope tightened and the captain swung in a giant half circle round the ship and up to the enemies highest mast - landing perfectly he started taking out sticks of TNT, lighting them and dropping them to the deck bellow - though at the same time, extracting a rope and hook from a second pouch and attaching it to the mast~

~the enemy crew now recovered from the knocks on their heads {those still onboard at least - the others must have drowned} didn't have time to react - they were now being thown this way and that by the exploding TNT around them - though for some odd reason, none of them seemed to be getting killed, but rather just tossed around like rag dolls~

~as the captain watched this odd specticle, he thought to himself "at least the TNT can affect them" ~

(OOC - okay, we'll have to slow down for a bit - not just to give MR time to recover but see if anyone else is going to come back)  

xwhateverxdudex

Gryph Korval

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm
Meshii climbs to the top deck of the ship just in time to hear the cannons go off. "Oh I didn't miss the party then? Well don't mind me carry on." he steps out of the way of the white haired sailor Maskus had spotted earlier. ((What??? I was still below decks most ships have three...)) "I'm bored.... what to do what to do." He begins paceing the deck at random before walking straight into the mast. "Oh hello. I'm wanting to party with the hearties anythoughts? Oh yes I understand your occupied what with the sails and being mast like. Oh really?" Without pause he snatches up one of the boarding pikes the crew had leaned on the mast and had shimmied up the mast to the top most sail and began walking across it toward the other ship leaning back and forth as the boat rocked waveing his pike around wildly to keep his balance as he reaches the end he falls forward off the mast."Whoops missed the floor again. Hi gravity." By some chance his waveing pike had ended up being held straight up and caught on the enemy ships spar the hooked end keeping meshii from falling. He hung there for a moment cocked his head from side to side a little confused then climbs up his pike and resumes walking still waveing his pike wildly to keep his balance not noticeing as the keep tip occasionally sliced through the rigging or hooked on a sail tearing it.

((I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack and Meshii is to...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:57 am
Maskus taking note of the Captains position made the staff turn back into the talisman and make it dissappear into his coat. He then pulled out a vial of something black, tossed it down his throat just as quickly. Looking at the pile of TNT and grabbed two handfulls, he then spit on both piles of TNT. He carefully lit the piles after considering and deciding on his targets. He threw 3 sticks onto an enemy pirate that landed on his back and chest, he tried to rip it off but it was futile, *boom* He threw six more sticks at enemy crewmen hiting 4 of them and the other 2 making holes in the deck. The last of the TNT Maskus threw with all his might to the bow of the enemy's ship, even though they had a massive hull that much TNT in one place took it's toll on the ship, it had caused some massive damage. None of it could have happened if he hadn't make the TNT "sticky".  

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm
(Hope you guy's don't mind I'm going to do a little fiddling with somethings. What can I say I feel like crap so that may come out. twisted )

Demon's gaze turned back as he noticed that several of the enemy crew were gone from the deck but his TNT stick was still laying on the deck where he'd thrown it. He looks at Maskus who looked, sly about something. Demon's crimson gaze turned back to the enemy ship as he heard his captain yell to let the TNT fly he lit his and let them fly with the rest of his team, but eventually stopped. He watched the events unfold and watched Maskus. He lifts his gaze and watched a strange man walk along the mast. His gaze then quickly drifts down towards the sea staring at the water.

Moonracer noticed Demon toss the TNT stick but it wasn't lit. She watched what Maskus did and had to hand it to the crazy old bilge rat that was rather effected. However, she decided it wasn't good to let TNT go to waist like that so she shot that stick and watched as two of the enemy crew were launched into the air, but then came back down towards the back of their own boat, but eh she didn't worry about them.

However, the more she fired her gun she quickly began to notice bullets didn't seem to do much and then she noticed that those that were getting hit by the TNT only seemed to be tossed around like rag dolls. She grumbles slightly, "Save ye led boys just go fer the unlit TNT Demon tossed across first!" She'd noticed there were several more sticks he'd tossed across that weren't lit. Her team now instead of waiting bullets on the enemy crew now fired at the unlit sticks of TNT that were scattered about the enemy deck.

Moonracer noticed her Captain on the enemy ship dropping TNT down from above. She grumbles slightly hating the fact he was over there without her to watch his back, you can never say she's not loyal other wise she'll cut out your tongue. For now she fired her musket at any unlit sticks of TNT that were scattered across the deck as well as those that didn't blow after the fuse was used.

Demon lifts his gaze from the sea and watches as Maskus made the first sticky bombs of the ages he watched as some TNT stuck to the front and back of one of the enemy pirates and watched as the enemy pirate "exploded" when the smoke cleared he stared at that body that laid on the deck floor now even as Maskus tried to sink the ship. He watched as that body eventually rose back up as if unharmed.

Demon's dark playful smirk vanished completely as well as that amused glint in his eyes. He lifted his gaze to Maskus as he worked and waved his index finger slightly from side to side as if in a "tsking" motion. He lowered his hand for a moment his gaze drifted back to the water then he lifts his gaze to the deck of the enemy boat. He pulls off the pack of TNT he had and grabbed a handful of TNT sticks and hurled them over to the other ship's deck letting the others hit them and make them explode. He then swings the bag around getting enough speed he launches it into the air and across the way onto the deck of the enemy ship. The bag rips open scattering TNT sticks all across the deck of the enemy ship.

Moonracer noticed this and fired on those sticks trying to cause as much damage and chaos on that ship as she could since her bullets weren't doing a thing to that enemy. She was oddly enjoying this though if this was what Hell had to offer she'd make a fine army from their minions once she took over.

Demon though turned his gaze back to the sea and rested his hands on the railing of the boat. There was absolute chaos going on around him explosions, bullets flying, yelling, and other such stuff and he looked totally calm. His gaze never drifted from the water as he stared at it with a very dark very serious gaze.

(Okay I decided to be nice but a warning I will play with things. twisted )  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff