Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo announces Gold/Silver remake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhed King

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:31 pm
HAHAHA another silver!!!

bow before my inevitable LVL 100 ferret and wigglytuff.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:31 pm
I'll get it anyway, but I hope that it keeps thing similar to the old game.

Kanto
Red battle
The radio
Maybe give the phone Wi-fi allowing you to walk around and talk to your friends, and just give you V.S. Seeker for battles.
Catch Lugia, Ho-oh,Entei,Suicune,and Raikou

They'll probably stop you from evolving Johto Pokemon by just not giving you the items you need to evolve them, or not make certain one's appear until certain times.

Also, Serebii.net found some photos of Chickorita following the character, perhaps some features from Yellow.  

CherubiMaster

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:33 pm
CherubiMaster

Also, Serebii.net found some photos of Chickorita following the character, perhaps some features from Yellow.

I like the idea of having a Pokemon following you around.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:03 pm
Tonberry Crunch
CherubiMaster

I like the idea of having a Pokemon following you around.
I traded Pikachu  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:35 am
CherubiMaster
I'll get it anyway, but I hope that it keeps thing similar to the old game.

Kanto
Red battle
The radio
Maybe give the phone Wi-fi allowing you to walk around and talk to your friends, and just give you V.S. Seeker for battles.
Catch Lugia, Ho-oh,Entei,Suicune,and Raikou

They'll probably stop you from evolving Johto Pokemon by just not giving you the items you need to evolve them, or not make certain one's appear until certain times.

Other than the phone bit, I'd say that list is a pretty safe bet. The bit that concerns me is Ho-oh and Lugia. Gold and Silver were the first step toward the version exclusive legendaries we have today (and it just keeps escalating. Just compare Lugia to Kyogre to Dialga). Still, I'm anticipating these as faithful remakes with both Ho-oh and Lugia in both games, just with the locations of the Rainbow Wing and Silver Wing reversed.

Of course, I've already got Ho-oh and the dogs from Colosseum and I'm working on XD for Lugia, so I'm covered. My only concerns right now are that I'll never have a Deoxys in the GBA games and worry that they'll pull a very difficult to reach event for Arceus like they did with Deoxys in Houston.

But anyway. I really don't like the idea of having a Pokemon follow me. The only reason I kept Pikachu with me in Yellow was because that was the "right" way to play. I have no problem with Pikachu in general, but that stupid yellow rat got on my nerves. Maybe if it's something cool. I wouldn't mind having an Espeon follow me...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 am
******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** YEAH  

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:40 am
Ah man, Red's Lucky Number Channel, is that what it was called? Holy crap I would listen to that so much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:09 pm
I'm getting these, my only fear is that there gonna leave some stuff out, then make, a remake of crystal or something.  

Demon0fMists

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:43 pm
well finally ^^ a damn game that lets us go to another region!! Even though they had to be unoriginal and make a remake that's ok <33  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 pm
Told y'all so.  

otawara

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Demon0fMists
I'm getting these, my only fear is that there gonna leave some stuff out, then make, a remake of crystal or something.
they didn't remake blue or yellow after fire red and leaf green.
So I doubt they'd remake crystal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:48 pm
What if in the remakes DSi owners can play their own music over the radio!? =o  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm
I would laugh if they intentionally add a glitch that will kill the game cartridges in 2014. xD

Anyways, Pokemon Crystal was my favorite Pokemon game. I'm definitely getting the Gold remake. (I lost my Pokemon Gold cartridge. I was sadded. ;-; )  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Bongardo
Demon0fMists
LeafGreen was a remake of Blue.
Man, you just cannot stop being wrong, huh?  

Allegro

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm
Bongardo
Demon0fMists

America's Blue was Japan's Green. There was no point in making Blue. "Water Blue" just doesn't work the same as "Leaf Green." Also, Yellow was essentially a gimmick cartridge- there was almost nothing special about it except for the Pikachu bit, and bits related to the Pikachu.

Crystal was actually something different from Silver and Gold. It had a purpose in its differences.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff